3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

AtreaNea

Jan 4, 2018
This one looks bit better and closer to the original. I will try it :) Dev make effort to make the demo 400MB compressed image so at least is not some kind of "lazy port" Thanks anndd let's try this demo :)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Here is some advice I got for the developer of this if they want to make it successful.

1) Keep very little "grind" elements. Currently spying lands you like 1/8 of a % in sneak skill. Or if someone is to max sneak skill that would take 800 spying events. That is way too much grind, and that's not like it will be the only stat you want to raise either... If you want to keep a small amount of grind people may find that fun. In fact allow the players to decide in-game just how much grind they want. 1 option to keep the current grind, a 2nd option to change the grind to about 1/10 of it's current form and a 3rd option simply to remove such grind altogether. People hate grind.

2) Do everything you can possibly do to avoid it from becoming an "empty sandbox". Simple interactions are a great filler. If someone is in the room you should never have 0 possible interactions with them. Avoid that like the plague. You should be able to talk and raise or lower relationships. Make a girl more domme / sub. Slap an ass, give a wedgie, pull pranks... Be a dick in general... Also, nice things too. Clean the house for Ann ect, not just the same old pool and dishes shit.

3) Add more "random element". Women do not wear the same clothes every day now do they? Girls should have several outfit possibilities for each state they are in that can come in randomly. Not unlike how it is done in "Superpowered", but even deeper than that. If your domination level gets high enough over a girl you can suggest she wear this or that instead as well.

4) Don't keep it in the house. Ann goes to work. You should also be able to go to her work. Meet people at her work. Help her at work, maybe get hired there yourself. Lisa has school that's another place you should be able to go and meet folks.

5) Don't abandon the game. Keep working at it. Rework it for Patreon as well to be complient so it requires an incest patch.

6) Update regularly
Unfortunately the game up to the point I played is identical to the original one...
A lot of free time really wasted by the mc ..
More ideas that could be tried..

Computer use early in the game .. (as a distraction)
Mc could go to school..Study or not... (more.... interaction..... between him and sister outside the home)
Best interaction between the scenery .. ( like watch tv during the day)
The game does not have the option in main menu (NTR ON/OFF)
Help with meal preparation..
Animations (even simple)
Avoid a total revamp with each update, losing saves ..
Etc..

When the game was created there were major software limitations, and few games as a reference.(not the case now)
The catch phrase is big brother another story, but the way it goes is:
Big-Brother-Same-Story ..a different dev

Dev has ideas for modifying the game in the next updates, but as a differential to draw attention as something new, some should have already been implemented.(Probably would have prevented a long flood of memes :unsure:)

The fact that BB is so much copied in my opinion ..
One of the most old and popular games ,the structure of the game is simple, the rights and all material on the game was released for the original Dev ..
Besides the vast majority of bugs have been Fix..by several devs ..

Reactions: crimzin

ZER0101

May 4, 2017
Yeah, having more option to go to places like school or say, a mall or other people's houses would make this game great. I don't know what endgame is for this new dev, but there's potential to go beyond just a remake, you can make this a legitimately great game and prove the naysayers wrong.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Wow there are a lot of haters here... I'm just here looking for the console commands... Who's figured them out..

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This again?
Seriously what so great about this thing?
Anyway, is this having a different gameplay. I remember the original was painfully redundant, slow paced, and grindy.
i will never understand the incest fetish
Probably is the situation of cohabitation and corruption.

demoonchild

May 28, 2017
Thanks to the dev for sharing this, Im a fan of every paraphilia existing, after all, this is just a game...

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
J.V.Forrestal... is that you?!o_O
Also if we are being completely real, it all comes down to us just wanting to jack off to some hot 3D rendered milfs in half baked video games mostly from sketchy Russians. Who really gives a fuck if this is the 100th remake of BB this month. lol
theo-moudakis-putin-rushmore.jpg
There's only Russians around
Въебло.

Reactions: YukiSlut

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Surprisingly this little demo is better made than a lot of other remakes. Let's see if unlike the others, this might get some more content in the future.

Reactions: Techn0magier
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes