Original Size: 448 MB
Compressed Size: 70 MB

Windows, Linux - - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Eric? Sure, why not. OK, I admit, I hate the guy, but he added some flavour, spicyness to the game
he did not add shit to the game except more grind and people forced to use mod so Eric dont end up fucking all the girls, he was no antagonist, he was pure god ntr and there was no way to avoid it even with mods.

There's so many non-NTR games in this forum, the ratio is 8:2.
are u kidding me? there is almost more ntr games already than harem games, i can pm you my full ignore list of games for your pleasure.

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Now you stopped bitching about Eric, now you're onto stolen assets... Dark Silver doesn't own any of the assets used in his game, they are stock daz assets who anybody can use if they pay the daz licencing fee. Get over yourselves and find something better to do with your time. If I gotta come back here to referee, you are gonna be spending time in the penalty box, with your pants around your ankles or worse...
Last warning!!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Now you stopped bitching about Eric, now you're onto stolen assets... Dark Silver doesn't own any of the assets used in his game, they are stock daz assets who anybody can use if they pay the daz licencing fee. Get over yourselves and find something better to do with your time. If I gotta come back here to referee, you are gonna be spending time in the penalty box, with your pants around your ankles or worse...
Last warning!!!
well, talking about eric should be no problem since is talking about the game, is not something off topic, is it?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

devious_fox

Oct 29, 2017
You guys know that Dark Silver restart BB inside Glamour, right ?
Holy crap you are right!!! Where the hell have I been!? I tried Glamour a half dozen times in the beginning but the massive walls of text just weren't doing it for me so I gave up on it. I just re-uploaded Glamour today and the BB game within is sooooo much better than the original. So far, no grind, no Eric, no bugs and the images are perfection.

Thank you Benn Swagger. You are doing god's work! ;)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Holy crap you are right!!!
There will be Eric, sadly, although he's not in the game yet. Also read that he probably avoid making the same Eric as before, because Glamour's Female MC path basically is an NTR. Dark Silver now understand how to bypass patreon rule by making in-game relationship option so he's resurrect BB. But don't get hype much, as he probably put priority on Kate (MC Female) path as Glamour were build upon her story. The Max (MC Male) path will only working on later. But at least, the original BB is back on action.

Reactions: devious_fox

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
and I can PM you my full list of HAREM games...
I ASSURE YOU, HAREM games are dime of dozens...
do send the list then, because there is not many harem games, unless you call harem a game where the mc can cheat on the girls like being a dik etc
those are not harem games though since they will have only one 1 girl by ending like Acting lessons etc

Reactions: Rythan25

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
There is no animation in darksilver games, this is a big, bold minus. If there is a normal animation in this remake, I will definitely play.
Just saying ... Starwars without George Lucas, you have seen how Disney screw it up. The visual, sound, theme are similar ... but the core is missing. If you want good animated game, surely you know other titles with awesomo sex animated scene.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes