3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You need to go play BB because this new dev is remaking BB but with some added content and is just now getting to week 2 when Kira shows up.

BB will give you a guide line to follow if you really want to know.
yeah was playing BB but saw it was abandon and since I saw this one,but missing items in shop,my guess it's they didn't put them so we follow story without cheating,but in BB walkthrough says give dress to alisa infront eric(damm I hate that dude was going all nice on him biting my tongue and he just fcks me over)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

No matter how hard we tried to meet the release numbers I set, it didn't work out. But now I can say for sure that the release of v0.04 will take place on July 3 for patrons $30 and $20. And also July 7 for patrons $10+ and July 10 for patrons $5+.
Patrons $30 will have access to the extra version, which will have memories of the events of your passage (from all the saves and paths), which can be run again.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
hero wanted, apply now.. you will receive our endless and never-ending gratitude. I will build a lego monument/statue of you for your home town to display and upload pic here. AND:
We will never ask anything ever again!

(well, until the next release :sneaky:)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

No matter how hard we tried to meet the release numbers I set, it didn't work out. But now I can say for sure that the release of v0.04 will take place on July 3 for patrons $30 and $20. And also July 7 for patrons $10+ and July 10 for patrons $5+.
Patrons $30 will have access to the extra version, which will have memories of the events of your passage (from all the saves and paths), which can be run again.
And that's why you are never as exact as "end of the month" but go with "2-3 more weeks."
Nobody is going to complain if it is 12 days instead of 2-3 weeks. But the moment your "end of the month!" deadline passes, people will be angry.
The same with the July 3rd thing. Why not say "Early July"? Now if his computer breaks down, he has missed two deadlines in a row...

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
he was ill have a reason hawk! and also patreons vote to complete update! hawk! be patience lol XD

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
hero wanted, apply now.. you will receive our endless and never-ending gratitude. I will build a lego monument/statue of you for your home town to display and upload pic here. AND:
We will never ask anything ever again!

(well, until the next release :sneaky:)
do our hero showed up yet ?

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017

Just one question. Are we here getting it 7th or 10th?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Yes the ones with brains do but we have a bunch that never read and then cry over spilled milk. :p ;) :ROFLMAO:
:cry: :cry: :cry: How dare you spill the milk a1fox3 ?? Now I can't dip my Chocolate Chip Cookies.. :cry::cry: You are a MONSTER for Spilling the milk. :cry::cry:

Was that enough crying or should I add a bit more?? :)

Looking forward to the update. HOPEFULLY, we will be getting to the point where we can just play and NOT worry about how many game days have past soon. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: KaiserST and a1fox3

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Not sure when the game will be posted here, I would say the 4th. Please remember it will be the BETA, and will likely have bugs. Thank you.
I was thinking it is comming whan it comes to 5 or 10 dollar patreon, I know it is BETA and it will have bugs and its normal.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Like usual I will let some people test the game and try the bugfix version.Lesson learned from SU,BB,The Twist and many other.

Reactions: Shiva0067

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I was thinking it is comming whan it comes to 5 or 10 dollar patreon, I know it is BETA and it will have bugs and its normal.
You may be right, but I'm $30 PATREON, and last update was posted here the next day.

Reactions: groq
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes