3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
DS was pissed off because his game was pirated and this is the reason he abandoned BB.
Many dev's had there accounts suspended and all they did was change the relationships in there games and were back on line the very next month.

His new game when it first came out had all kinds of DRMs (or something like that) to keep it from being hacked but our great people here hacked it anyway. Before it was changed you had to download most of that game when you wanted to play but with the hacked version you just had to turn off internet to play.
(You don't use DRM's to stop hacking unless you are pissed off for being hacked and you don't use DRM's on a simple VN unless you are very pissed off from hacking.)

BB was bringing in almost 30k a month and now his new game with the addition of BB npc's has only brought that back to about 10k a month but before he added them to this new game he was only bringing in about 5k a month.

You don't abandon a VN/game bringing in 30k a month unless you are very pissed off when a simple relationship rework would have done that very easily.

Yes I know he was bringing in almost 30k because it was listed when I first started playing BB and was supporting him and I kept looking at his patreon site for any new info.
(I'm almost want to say it was 34k but I really can't remember if it was BB or another game I was supporting.)

I started playing about about v.6 and even back then you could see the romance that was developing between Max and Lisa and it went that way until about v.9 when the story changed up to having Max a complete dip shit.
Yeah, no, that wasn't the reason at all. The reason was he thought he could milk a game FOREVER (just look at the content stream, people released twice the content he did and they earned only a mere FRACTION of what he earned) and he thought he would never recover financially from BB being shut down. So, afraid to lose his golden eggs chicken, he immediately started dev work on Glamour as it wouldn't be banned from Patreon for having incest content. Then, in order to not lose his thousands of potential Glamour patreons who (rightfully so) went apeshit when he said he wasn't going to finish BB, he put together a pitiful excuse for a "finish" to BB's story, and forgot the game ever existed.

Never was it about being "pissed off" about pirating. Dude earned 30k+ a month, and I can guarantee you, most of those patreons came from sites like f95zone or fapnation. Without "piracy", he would never have even a third of the patreons he had.
In a parallel story, DmD dev, despite having his account suspended from Patreon, STILL kept the game going, while developing a new game entirely, and neither game had to suffer. All that whilst earning way less money than DarkSilver ever did.

In conclusion, DS was/is/will always be a greedy asshole who only cares about the money. I really regret being his patreon, wish I could have given that money to the devs of STS, DMD or even MotH.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
guys pls give link i cant wait
No, you don't want it. Because you are the type of person that will then post a rant about how buggy the game is and yadda yadda yadda.

This is the first version for $30 & $20 Tier patreons and the earlier relase usually comes at the cost of bugs still being present.
The release for the lower tier patreons is on 7/7 or 10/7 respectively.
These versions are usually bugfixed and won't get peoples knickers in a twist about the game being a "buggy mess", which means less drama in this thread and less bad reviews. Also there's more lower tier patreons so that's when the game has a good chance of landing here.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
No, you don't want it. Because you are the type of person that will then post a rant about how buggy the game is and yadda yadda yadda.

This is the first version for $30 & $20 Tier patreons and the earlier relase usually comes at the cost of bugs still being present.
The release for the lower tier patreons is on 7/7 or 10/7 respectively.
These versions are usually bugfixed and won't get peoples knickers in a twist about the game being a "buggy mess", which means less drama in this thread and less bad reviews. Also there's more lower tier patreons so that's when the game has a good chance of landing here.
Yeah, there's 2 bad bugs right now that block a lot of content. Dev is aware of them, and is working on fix. There may be more, that I have not encountered.

Today, later, a fix will be posted that fixes all the errors found at the moment. And including a number of memories that have been verified. If more errors are not found, then tomorrow I will update the links with the game.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
One of the big bugs seems to be the credit card not being available, so you can't meet the first clothes goal, as the cams are harder to get up and running.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
One of the big bugs seems to be the credit card not being available, so you can't meet the first clothes goal, as the cams are harder to get up and running.
Did you have the first cam up and running, with at lest 1 add, before 2nd thursday.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, no, that wasn't the reason at all. The reason was he thought he could milk a game FOREVER (just look at the content stream, people released twice the content he did and they earned only a mere FRACTION of what he earned) and he thought he would never recover financially from BB being shut down. So, afraid to lose his golden eggs chicken, he immediately started dev work on Glamour as it wouldn't be banned from Patreon for having incest content. Then, in order to not lose his thousands of potential Glamour patreons who (rightfully so) went apeshit when he said he wasn't going to finish BB, he put together a pitiful excuse for a "finish" to BB's story, and forgot the game ever existed.

Never was it about being "pissed off" about pirating. Dude earned 30k+ a month, and I can guarantee you, most of those patreons came from sites like f95zone or fapnation. Without "piracy", he would never have even a third of the patreons he had.
In a parallel story, DmD dev, despite having his account suspended from Patreon, STILL kept the game going, while developing a new game entirely, and neither game had to suffer. All that whilst earning way less money than DarkSilver ever did.

In conclusion, DS was/is/will always be a greedy asshole who only cares about the money. I really regret being his patreon, wish I could have given that money to the devs of STS, DMD or even MotH.
Yep and he's not the only one trying milk a game and when I see someone trying to milk it I just suspend my Patreon for that game. My saying is keep customer happy and they'll be loyal. Got 1 game where guy had some life issues and EVERYONE supporting him were on his side,life before game and he gave us a bonus with more updates

Reactions: Brololol

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, I think so. I don't like NTR, so I try to avoid Eric. But if you spy on Eric and Ann in the bathroom from the latter, I think you see new renders of them.(morning )
Are you sure those renders are not from 0.03.5.0005? From what you wrote (and also what you asked on Discord) you didn't play 0.03.5 full (I understand, to avoid Eric scenes).

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Are you sure those renders are not from 0.03.5.0005? From what you wrote (and also what you asked on Discord) you didn't play 0.03.5 full (I understand, to avoid Eric scenes).
Not sure what you mean by full, I had all opportunity's completed. But you could be right about Eric/Ann renders.
New player here. What is the best way to deal with this Eric guy, I don't want him fucking the girls.
Aleksey(Dev) said that you can prevent that in your game. It depends on your choices. (not Ann)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes