3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
guys, where do u start game from? okey, in this time i can continue but just some oppurtunies continue.. it is normal?

Mario8080

Apr 27, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.04.0.01 Fix] [Aleksey90] - Original Size: 1.55GB

Compressed version for PC (198MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
The links for compressed files seem to be version BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.00-pc.7z. This compressed file it is same as BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.01-pc.zip ???
:unsure:

Reactions: darkslayer5

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does this have the same shitty "progression" as the original? Imo anyone making a remake of that game would have to toss that repetitive grind right into the garbage.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The links for compressed files seem to be version BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.00-pc.7z. This compressed file it is same as BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.04.0.01-pc.zip ???
:unsure:
It's just a mistake in the name of the compressed file, so don't worry, the compression was made on 0.04.0.01 version. I edited the file name to the correct one so there's no more misunderstanding, thanks for the warning.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
why do old saves not work? almost every game you start over, just as well wait for completion or abandonment.

Reactions: Mikilande

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I never played the "original BB" so i'm lost.. what Eric does that everyone hates him
From what I remember from 'Original BB' Eric is just an Alpha character so is aggressive to another Alpha characters.
That may be it, I personally didn't care much though that may be because I'm a switch when it comes to dominance.

Reactions: compusavvy

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
Umm, im not seeing anything Eric related? Hell if it is just gonna be Big Brother without the NTR I would just play Glamour...or the original BB. :cautious:(n)
stay here if you believe it...if not from now, i think from next update will be your game too...cant be made such a mistake-treason again, to leave the psycopath virgin again alone (click and go), so abandoned...another story, no sudden end (y)

Reactions: greenp

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I actually like this better than the original so far except that there is a bug when peeking on Mom in her bedroom that causes a crash sometimes. You can just rollback and continue on so it's not a big deal but it's annoying. I'm not very far in yet.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I actually like this better than the original so far except that there is a bug when peeking on Mom in her bedroom that causes a crash sometimes. You can just rollback and continue on so it's not a big deal but it's annoying. I'm not very far in yet.
Yes, I've encountered same, reported to dev.

Reactions: KaiserST
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes