3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

peshoni

Oct 31, 2017
Guys i was not home in last few weaks so i didnt download newest update does it have any eric new content is thing that interests me.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
In the current build, does making a deal with Eric have any content? I've already made "the deal" but every time I try to snoop max still gets in trouble.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
What’s your point? You said you only got the blog opportunity when you selected a certain answer. I brought up this isn’t mentioned in the walkthrough so you just talk about the opportunity instead of refuting me and tell what the only path is for the blog?
The initial version was. If at the first breakfast the blog was not mentioned. Was there no talk about blog with Alice after breakfast. And without this conversation there was no blog option on the third day (blog should be locked).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Guys i was not home in last few weaks so i didnt download newest update does it have any eric new content is thing that interests me.
In the current build, does making a deal with Eric have any content? I've already made "the deal" but every time I try to snoop max still gets in trouble.
This update was Kira's arrival. The NEXT update is supposed to add (Evil Scum) Eric content. If you just want to play the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Loving Eric's stuff I would recommend waiting until the next update.

Hope that helps.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The initial version was. If at the first breakfast the blog was not mentioned. Was there no talk about blog with Alice after breakfast. And without this conversation there was no blog option on the third day (blog should be locked).
You say the initial version, which means in later versions, it was fixed. And not having a conversation with someone isn't the same as picking the "wrong answer" to a question which has nothing to do with the locked out path.

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I personally don't see it as a mistake, it is enough if only one option is right and only the option unlocks Kira. In the first versions from old BB to 0.7 you had to make the right choice at the first breakfast after the intro, otherwise blog was locked. I think such dead ends are good. If you make mistakes you have to play again from the beginning. I think it makes the game more valuable.
That's ridiculous. For starters, dialog about Eric has nothing to do with Kira and it makes no sense whatsoever for her visit to depend on it.
Also, it's one thing to block or branch off some optional content, if the choice is clear enough, that is. But Kira is one of the central characters and her absence pretty much breaks the whole game progression. It is an obvious bug.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Since Alice and Ann won the last vote, they do not participate in the July poll. Which means we don't have much choice!

Lisa is a hot schoolgirl
55%

Kira at a photo session
9%

Lisa & Kira
13%

Kira & Max
22%
107 votes total

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello
Is there already a possibility that Lisa is without panties in the following situations?
- at night (sleep)
- During the day (in room)
- when washing up
- during punishment
- with the homework

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Since Alice and Ann won the last vote, they do not participate in the July poll. Which means we don't have much choice!

Lisa is a hot schoolgirl
55%

Kira at a photo session
9%

Lisa & Kira
13%

Kira & Max
22%
107 votes total
I know it's too early to ask, but any idea when the next update will drop?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Lisa is a hot schoolgirl
55%

Kira at a photo session
9%

Lisa & Kira
13%

Kira & Max
22%
107 votes total
So since Lisa will win next pole she won't be included in the one after.Maybe for that one he should just do Kira or Kira/Max.
Ok, just a guess, but I've bin close so far, I'd say meddle of next month.
I will give him more time and I will say end of August.
no preview image on patreon page?
No, the last post on Patreon is the poll for July.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Are you using the new update? (v0.03.5.000)

Sun Screen/Cream can be bought only once.

If you are still not able to apply it on Alice.
Then, make sure you bought an outfit for Max.

View attachment 625041
Hi.
I thought I had done this version of the game completely but I never saw this black lingerie(in the photo) in the game.
How did you get that ?!?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes