3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Fyms

Sep 12, 2019
Salut, j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour déclencher les scènes de Big Brother: Another Story [Correction v0.04.0.01]

Fyms

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I would like to know how to trigger the scenes of Big Brother: Another Story [Correction v0.04.0.01]

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

First of all, you can view installed cameras. This is a lot of work that was planned to be done for v0.04, but for a number of reasons, it moved to v0.05. You also need to add the ability to periodically give sweets to girls (including Ann). Finalize a number of points with peeping. Develop events with Kira. Make progress on all the opportunities in the game. Start events and conversations along the path of Union with Eric and Enmity. And some other little things...
yep thats kinda update i wanna to see i am very glad to some progress in V 5

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I’d like to see Aleksey target a monthly release schedule, or at least a regular release pattern. I appreciate what delayed the most recent release, but it would be nice to know how often we can expect something new.

Reactions: SamHaim and LTT82

groq

Aug 12, 2017
And here is v0.04.0.06 Fix full:

The 4 patch files (thanks maxbishup ) copied over v0.04.0.01 and everything repacked.
Edit:
Sorry, I forgot about the Mac users (OP link is (edit: was) v0.04.0.01):

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, I would like to know how to trigger the scenes of Big Brother: Another Story [Correction v0.04.0.01]
Hi, welcome to bb:as forum, We will help you with the game if your stuck, just let us know. Please update to 0.04.0.06 or you will encounter a number of bugs. Check your opportunities as you go.

If you enjoy this game, please consider donating to Aleksey on PATREON, if you can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItkoSK

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I'm hoping he plans to expand on the Olivia path. That was always my favorite until it became clear that it had pretty much been abandoned in the original.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Personally, I'm hoping he plans to expand on the Olivia path. That was always my favorite until it became clear that it had pretty much been abandoned in the original.
Mine too since she looked different than Alice and Lisa, and also had the promise of a threesome. Something we didn't end up having in the original (no, Alice watching Lisa and Max is not a threesome). Come to think of it, everything was pretty vanilla in the original. Hope things get spiced up a bit in this one.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Mine too since she looked different than Alice and Lisa, and also had the promise of a threesome. Something we didn't end up having in the original (no, Alice watching Lisa and Max is not a threesome). Come to think of it, everything was pretty vanilla in the original. Hope things get spiced up a bit in this one.
There was also the sofa event with Max having sex with Ann and Alice joining in. There wasnt any interaction between Alice and Ann, but i guess it could count has a threesome :unsure:

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Nice remake so far, but some things bug me:

- The faster mood drop for Ann and Lisa. It's especially noticeable if you compare Lisa to Alice - with the later you can keep her stable at "wonderful" - no such luck with Lisa unless you do nothing else but finish her homework without errors. Is that intentional? Or does she miss some buffs that her older sister already gets?

- If I intervene in a Lisa/Alice punishment - shouldn't that raise mood and/or relationship?

- Being unable to clean the pool outside the breakfast > dinner time window, makes it nearly impossible to clean the pool after Kira's arrival, (unless it's the Saturday then 1 hour time window) because someone is ALWAYS at the pool during the day. If daylight is the reason: Well, there is a sun before breakfast - allow us to work then!

Reactions: fugazi666

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello. I know that there is already Polish in Cheat Mod, and if next to Italian translation and German translation, could I add a "Polish translation". Probably it would still make it easier for me to translate the game text into my own language. Best regards.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Nice remake so far, but some things bug me:

- The faster mood drop for Ann and Lisa. It's especially noticeable if you compare Lisa to Alice - with the later you can keep her stable at "wonderful" - no such luck with Lisa unless you do nothing else but finish her homework without errors. Is that intentional? Or does she miss some buffs that her older sister already gets?

- If I intervene in a Lisa/Alice punishment - shouldn't that raise mood and/or relationship?

- Being unable to clean the pool outside the breakfast > dinner time window, makes it nearly impossible to clean the pool after Kira's arrival, (unless it's the Saturday then 1 hour time window) because someone is ALWAYS at the pool during the day. If daylight is the reason: Well, there is a sun before breakfast - allow us to work then!
With Lisa in the morning you can Knock on the door when she gets changed and then enter and choose 'nothing I have't seend before' and that increases her mood (monday-Friday not Saturday). (Do this after Ann as it takes up more time) I wouldn't worry to much about Ann, you can open her door in the morning without looking and say she looks good, also remember to report that you have completed the odd jobs.

TBH by the time Kira arrives i'd expect to have the second camera running. The chores become less necessary once this happens.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah, I hope so to. I know it was over a year ago, June of 2019 I think, but Aleksey said that a threesome with Olivia and Lisa would be in this game version. He may have changed it by now, but I will try to get some info.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
With Lisa in the morning you can Knock on the door when she gets changed and then enter and choose 'nothing I have't seend before' and that increases her mood (monday-Friday not Saturday). (Do this after Ann as it takes up more time) I wouldn't worry to much about Ann, you can open her door in the morning without looking and say she looks good, also remember to report that you have completed the odd jobs.

TBH by the time Kira arrives i'd expect to have the second camera running. The chores become less necessary once this happens.
You can raise your money, when you are alone in the house, go to room with cam and skip time, make sure you buy adds on pc.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I in this game lack more opportunities for interaction with characters, and naked women! Aunt Kira is the best in this regard. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Kendra
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes