3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
This update was Kira's arrival. The NEXT update is supposed to add (Evil Scum) Eric content. If you just want to play the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Loving Eric's stuff I would recommend waiting until the next update.

Hope that helps.
I ask because in the original, that was the route I took to grind money as I hate using cheats in games if I can avoid it. I don't know if you remember, but in the originals infancy at like 0.2 or 0.3, it was a real challenge to make enough money to buy Lisa's bikini and Alice's dress. There were strategy guides written just to do it, and the game rewarded you for doing it so it was something worth doing to beat the big bad BoogeyMan Eric. It made you feel like you had worked to achieve something, which a lot of games on F95 don't have. My opinion is unpopular, but I really think just killing off Eric was a bad idea.

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
you still have to wait for the event to happen AFTER that... patience!
thank you it worked. by the way can you tell me how do I trigger kira's arrival in day 18? do i have to complete/progress particular oppotunities before that?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I ask because in the original, that was the route I took to grind money as I hate using cheats in games if I can avoid it. I don't know if you remember, but in the originals infancy at like 0.2 or 0.3, it was a real challenge to make enough money to buy Lisa's bikini and Alice's dress. There were strategy guides written just to do it, and the game rewarded you for doing it so it was something worth doing to beat the big bad BoogeyMan Eric. It made you feel like you had worked to achieve something, which a lot of games on F95 don't have. My opinion is unpopular, but I really think just killing off Eric was a bad idea.
In this version there is a 'Bank Loan' option that shows up to allow you to get the outfits for Alice and Lisa first. This (I think) is a nice addition. Also, to get money the BEST way I have found is:
1) get ONLY the Lounge camera active.
2) buy 1-4 add packages EVERY day based on you money.
3) end every hour in the lounge that you can.

This can get you more than enough money to do everything you need. It WILL take a couple days to get the view count up, but once you have then money will NOT be a problem (and no cheats needed).

Hope that helps.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In this version there is a 'Bank Loan' option that shows up to allow you to get the outfits for Alice and Lisa first. This (I think) is a nice addition. Also, to get money the BEST way I have found is:
1) get ONLY the Lounge camera active.
2) buy 1-4 add packages EVERY day based on you money.
3) end every hour in the lounge that you can.

This can get you more than enough money to do everything you need. It WILL take a couple days to get the view count up, but once you have then money will NOT be a problem (and no cheats needed).

Hope that helps.
I found that the yard/pool cam is quite lucrative as well, maybe moreso even than the lounge cam if you could have gotten it first but I agree that you're better off sticking with 1 cam until you buy the girls clothing unless you want to let Eric beat you to it. The bank loan makes it a non issue in this version.

I think a lot of the new events don't actually count towards views on the cameras. The terrace in particular pays basically nothing. Most of the other cams eventually recoup their cost but some of them take MANY months to do so. Far more than would be indicated by the events going on in those rooms after placing a camera there. The bathroom cam for instance seems like it should pay pretty well but doesn't.

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
For sunscreen check the computer store under 'Cosmetics'. I think it's about $50 and lasts for several (5+) applications.

The Spider should be findable in the 'Pool' area in the mornings before and after Breakfast. There should be a Spider looking option on the lower right of the screen.

Hope that helps.
Thanks but no, I have sunscreen. No spidedr option shows uo

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
can anyone tell me which day am I supposed to give the cloth gifts to girls to get ahead of eric? I am on day 9 thursday and this appears View attachment 732754

also how i trigger aunt kira's arrival ? I used the cheat mod before so I couldn't trigger aunt kira's arrival in day 18.

Kira's arrival takes place on Saturday - check this post for more info.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-06-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3777342

The details about the warning message is already mentioned in the "Cheat" page with console codes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-06-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-2933435

Check under the "Spoiler: Money Cheat - Extra Info."

BBAS-Money-Cheat-Extra-Info.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: andy maxxx

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Which exactly you mean? All I see here is copy / paste from original game or different mods.
What I mean by that is that, this guy knows how to do good looking renders, lighting is good, resolution is good models look like they should. Every sceen is made by hand by him.

He may borrow ideas from the original like... there was a scene in the original of Max massaging Alice by the pool and then he throws a spider at her, she jumps and we can see some tities the end, in the remake we got similar scene but instead of throwing a spider he just releases him while he's doing his thing and just tells here to not freak out since he sees a spider, what does she do? she freaks out trying almost climb on max half naked trying to get away form the spider. Same scenes but different and the one in remake is imo way better.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How many bugfixes we'll we reach for this update? 10? 25?
Jesuschrist! I've been waiting for days until a final bug-free version was available but every time I come to this thread there's a new fix. I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer to make sure.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes