3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Can anyone help me check my savefile?
Why can't I start Lisa hand massage even when I did all the requirements in a previous post?
And why Kira event doesn't move on to kissing/bj?

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
I love the big brother remakes. Mostly because I never finished the original game. This one looks good.. but I am confused. Do we have a changelog for the 0.6.?? Will I need the fix patches??..

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone else noticed that characters feet are always in the same position? No really.. It's like they're walking on their toes all the time.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else noticed that characters feet are always in the same position? No really.. It's like they're walking on their toes all the time.
I did not notice. Probably because I am interested in other parts of the female body more than the feet. :cool:

Reactions: Lionheart007

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I don't have foot fetish, but I'm starting to believe that Aleksey has :D
Девушка старается ходить на носках, делает выше и визуально удлиняет ноги
The girl tries to walk on toes, makes it higher and visually lengthens her legs

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

It's more beautiful, but it's a matter of taste, of course.

Gok

Jun 9, 2017

It's more beautiful, but it's a matter of taste, of course.
I understand it's more appealing, but overusing it isn't good. It's like eating cake only. At some point you'll get sick of it. Imo variation is key.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I understand it's more appealing, but overusing it isn't good. It's like eating cake only. At some point you'll get sick of it. Imo variation is key.
тут скорее уже физиология, если годами ходить то связки привыкают и в обыденном состоянии причиняют боль
here it is rather physiology, if you walk for years, then the ligaments get used to and in an ordinary state they cause pain

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes