3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Do we have any estimation about when we will have the new chapter? Am I correct to assume that Aunt Kira has so far a minor role in the game?
Is there a walkthrough (fanmade or official) somewhere?

From what I could see in Patreon comments, a reasonable estimation is like mid to late August.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Do we have any estimation about when we will have the new chapter? Am I correct to assume that Aunt Kira has so far a minor role in the game?
Is there a walkthrough (fanmade or official) somewhere?

From what I could see in Patreon comments, a reasonable estimation is like mid to late August.
I think your right about "reasonable estimation", as for Kira, she's had as large a role in last update as anyone. Considering she just interred the game.

Reactions: x0run and SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I think I've hit dead ends. I have helped with homework 20 something times, and it hasn't advanced. Put spiders in her room a bunch, it hasn't advanced. Also, is it possible to get Lisa to tell you about Alice? I've asked her every day for weeks and it always failed, even with an above 50% chance.

Nothing else is happening either. I have only completed 6 of the opportunities, the rest are all stuck.

EDIT: Got Lisa to tell me about Alice, it took 71% persuasion skill and dozens of attempts, but finally got it. Should probably be a limiter that forces it if you try X amount of times.
You need to make sure you're getting caught spying on all the girls. Getting caught by each one showering progresses their story. You sometime need to be caught multiple times by the same person.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think I've hit dead ends. I have helped with homework 20 something times, and it hasn't advanced. Put spiders in her room a bunch, it hasn't advanced. Also, is it possible to get Lisa to tell you about Alice? I've asked her every day for weeks and it always failed, even with an above 50% chance.

Nothing else is happening either. I have only completed 6 of the opportunities, the rest are all stuck.

EDIT: Got Lisa to tell me about Alice, it took 71% persuasion skill and dozens of attempts, but finally got it. Should probably be a limiter that forces it if you try X amount of times.

EDIT: Ok, I completed the carrot on a stick and who doesn't take risks things. Still, the homework, spider, mentor and alpha quest aren't advancing.
In this game you actually can use save/load to get the result you want.It's not like BB where you will always get same result.
You can save exactly at the attempt and if you fail,just reload,don't scroll back.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

EDIT: Ok, I completed the carrot on a stick and who doesn't take risks things. Still, the homework, spider, mentor and alpha quest aren't advancing.
Ok, so I looked at your save, there is no problem with it. You need to keep Lisa's mood high, and raze your relationship with her. After that I had no problem getting her to tell me about Alice. Also buy adds for your cam, and work for Ann to get money. Keep the girls mood up, and your relationship with them will advance. Make sure that you have the latest fix.

baalstatic

Jun 24, 2019
Hi i don't understand, i tryed the android version, the pc version nb but kira never came and nobody speack about her.. on android i am almost 79 days past, and pc 35.. i know normaly mom talk on the 5st day about her and she' s cominng on the 18.. but nothing.. would you explai' what i have to do for trigger or i'm bugging on the 2 version ?
Ty by advance

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hi i don't understand, i tryed the android version, the pc version nb but kira never came and nobody speack about her.. on android i am almost 79 days past, and pc 35.. i know normaly mom talk on the 5st day about her and she' s cominng on the 18.. but nothing.. would you explai' what i have to do for trigger or i'm bugging on the 2 version ?
Ty by advance
Add this to your game folder. 0.04.0.07 fix.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019

i am stuck n carrot and stick quest..what i have to do..?
it says that the opportunity hasnt started yet

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i am stuck n carrot and stick quest..what i have to do..?
it says that the opportunity hasnt started yet
Get caught spying on Lisa in the shower. Then talk to her, second time you can choose "make a noise" to get caught.
Use same with Alice, for "Who doesn't take risk".
Hey fellas, when is the next update?
As best we know at this time, from mid to late Aug. We should know more later this month.

Reactions: truerty
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes