3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's aggressive. It's not like he's complaining about the way the game is going or the characters. I myself am too waiting for a bug free version, and I can agree, seeing complaints that a bug from the first version keeps popping up is very frustrating. Some of us have better things to do than play a game, only to find out much later that you encountered a bug at the very start and you'll have to restart the game.

Reactions: fugazi666

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else noticed that characters feet are always in the same position? No really.. It's like they're walking on their toes all the time.
With that pose, it gives a sexy curve on the back and uplifting too.
I made a render to show you! Ann has perfect ass while Kira with her heel up makes a difference.

Ann-Kira.jpg

And there is an article about it being used in Yoga!

And a bonus pic!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone else noticed that characters feet are always in the same position? No really.. It's like they're walking on their toes all the time.
You will notice that in most games.I think it have something to do with DAZ itself.
It's people using poses that are set for characters with high heels, and then don't adjust the feet.
I have some suspicions about that.Thank you for clearing it out:)
Always good to learn something.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2020
This happened just today, right when I was in a very good place. Everyt

While processing text tag {color=[_ch2.col]} in u'Yes, come on, Aunt Kira! What hot and insatiable lips you have... Yes... \n{color=[_ch2.col]} (Sexual experience. Chance: [_ch2.vis'.:
Exception: Color string u'[_ch2.col]' must be 3, 4, 6, or 8 hex digits long.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, and I can't figure out how to spatter his brains all over the sidewalk, but I'll keep trying.
You gave him too much credit.I mean about having a brain.Everyone knows that you should never try to cross MC from a game.It never ends good for the bad guy.Unless the player is specifically seeking game over.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You gave him too much credit.I mean about having a brain.Everyone knows that you should never try to cross MC from a game.It never ends good for the bad guy.Unless the player is specifically seeking game over.
So you're saying this bad guy has no brain?
After all, that's not a problem.
He has limbs that can be slowly torn off .. :devilish:

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes