3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
With Lisa in the morning you can Knock on the door when she gets changed and then enter and choose 'nothing I have't seend before' and that increases her mood (monday-Friday not Saturday). (Do this after Ann as it takes up more time) I wouldn't worry to much about Ann, you can open her door in the morning without looking and say she looks good, also remember to report that you have completed the odd jobs.
Thx, but I was already aware of that.

Still doesn't explain why you have a harder time with Lisa to raise mood/relationship compared to Alice :unsure:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Since the “ending” was Max having sex with Ann I doubt DS would throw in a threesome with Alice. You sure you’re not thinking of a mod?
Definitely no mod. See yourself the files v-tv-??.jpg from v.0.13.0.007. BTW, did you play BB, last version?
Remember the statement:
... There wasnt any interaction between Alice and Ann, but i guess it could count has a threesome :unsure:

Reactions: greenymph

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Since the “ending” was Max having sex with Ann I doubt DS would throw in a threesome with Alice. You sure you’re not thinking of a mod?
Not a mod, groq already answered it, check out v-tv.jpg group of images in the last update. Here's an example:
v-tv-28.jpg

It was the progress of the sofa events, getting caught in oral sex with Alice by Ann a couple of times, and also getting caught by Alice while having sex with Ann in the sofa. I think there was a convo after that, that triggered Alice to join.

No interaction between Alice and Ann though.

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
I can't get the sunscreen with Alice.As soon as I tell her to lay on her stomach it skips the scene. Also when does spider come ?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I can't get the sunscreen with Alice.As soon as I tell her to lay on her stomach it skips the scene. Also when does spider come ?
For sunscreen check the computer store under 'Cosmetics'. I think it's about $50 and lasts for several (5+) applications.

The Spider should be findable in the 'Pool' area in the mornings before and after Breakfast. There should be a Spider looking option on the lower right of the screen.

Hope that helps.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think Kira's arrival is still bugged in v0.04.0.06. I just tried a new game and after several months there has still been no mention of Kira. I assume some of the dialog options leading to it work fine and others don't since I have had her show up in some of my games but not others.

Reactions: fugazi666

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Mine too since she looked different than Alice and Lisa, and also had the promise of a threesome. Something we didn't end up having in the original (no, Alice watching Lisa and Max is not a threesome). Come to think of it, everything was pretty vanilla in the original. Hope things get spiced up a bit in this one.
Original BB threesome
Screenshot_170.png

Reactions: KaiserST

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I think Kira's arrival is still bugged in v0.04.0.06. I just tried a new game and after several months there has still been no mention of Kira. I assume some of the dialog options leading to it work fine and others don't since I have had her show up in some of my games but not others.
Svs games try save!!

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I love this game but the amount of bugs is to damn high. I just hope the this will change in to a financial success for Aleksey so he can get a semi professional coder to straighten thing out.
This dude has talent for making hot scenes can't say the same about his coding skills.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I love this game but the amount of bugs is to damn high. I just hope the this will change in to a financial success for Aleksey so he can get a semi professional coder to straighten thing out.
This dude has talent for making hot scenes can't say the same about his coding skills.
Tell me about it, have the Kira problem and now with 06 Alice no longer goes to club. don't mind a grind, even enjoy it in some ways when it leads to something, but not restarting a game in the hope a script gets the right kick. love the remake so far but no point adding content when the beginning seems to be broken

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
I agree, the code needs some serious debugging. I needed 5 restarts and lots of save game reloads to get all opportunities finished (still can't unlock the last .06 Kira memory - the event itself triggers but occasionally ends with an exceptional error for me *shrug*).

Some Wrong Turns on the way:
- No Cyber Bank > don't cheat money before you unlock it with the clothing quests (my first run went pretty far until I noticed...)
- "Schoolgirl" opportunity done but not finished > happened when I used a 0.03.5 save in 0.04, so I went back and made sure to finish every possible opportunity in 0.03.05 before switching to 0.04.0.01
- Kira not arriving > my workaround was using 0.04.0.01 until her arrival
- "Alpha" opportunity ends in friend-route, even so my dialog option after the grace period week was hostile > happened in 0.04.0.06 - so I reloaded the newer save in 0.04.0.01 just for the last dialog alone to finish correctly

Not actually an error but something I ran into: For those who have trouble with the kissing part of "Mentor" not showing up > it starts with a Lisa conversation while giving her a hand-massage.

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
can anyone tell me which day am I supposed to give the cloth gifts to girls to get ahead of eric? I am on day 9 thursday and this appears max.png

also how i trigger aunt kira's arrival ? I used the cheat mod before so I couldn't trigger aunt kira's arrival in day 18.

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
can anyone tell me which day am I supposed to give the cloth gifts to girls to get ahead of eric?...
Your first investments need to be: Book about Web Standards > build your own site > 1 promotion add
If you manage that before the screenshot event of yours the next thing on your computer is a search opportunity that unlocks the Cyber Bank. With the 500 credit you buy the girl clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: andy maxxx
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes