3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Need some help with the new update. I cant get Lisa to tell me about the alcohol infused candy. Come up pre Kira but she says no. I'm up to day 63. Mood wonderful and relationship friendly. Cant get it any better. I do her dishes and homework myself. What am I missing ?
For me, talking to Lisa about alcohol infused happened while sunbathing by the pool. Did you try this?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply

1) This Black Lingerie was never shown in the store to buy it. What should be done to add that Lingerie to the store?

2)I know there are three models of each chocolate in the store with 3 different prices.But I do not know why it shows me two types with two prices and it works and there is no problem with the game process.

3)I thought there was another reason for this chocolate in the store. And that was not true.
Black lingerie is available in the shop after you give Robe Lisa and pajama Alice. As far as I know there are only two sweets of each type. At $ 25 Ritter Sport in the store the picture should be with the mini Ritter Sport, the description is correct. The description for $ 50 should be without "mini". When it comes to Raffaello, I suspect that in the next update it will be Kira's favorite candy and Ann will get cosmetics.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Black lingerie is available in the shop after you give Robe Lisa and pajama Alice. As far as I know there are only two sweets of each type. At $ 25 Ritter Sport in the store the picture should be with the mini Ritter Sport, the description is correct. The description for $ 50 should be without "mini". When it comes to Raffaello, I suspect that in the next update it will be Kira's favorite candy and Ann will get cosmetics.
I just bought cosmetics and gave them to Ann In this version of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I just bought cosmetics and gave them to Ann In this version of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. Last time I played this was two weeks ago with fix 0.3. I see there is already Fix 0.8. I read that the gallery was expanded. I will play again today.

Flex29

Dec 21, 2019
Hello,

How to unlock Lisa's hands massage ? Nothing happen after the third foot massage (and of course all the lessons of the hand massage course are done).

And by the way, nothing special with Kira also, and Eric...

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hello,

How to unlock Lisa's hands massage ? Nothing happen after the third foot massage (and of course all the lessons of the hand massage course are done).

And by the way, nothing special with Kira also, and Eric...
If you do not have this, in your opportunities yet, you may need to redownload the game. Then use last save from 0.03.5 update. I will post full update with all fix, as soon as it completes upload.
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Flex29

Jean Petit

Sep 10, 2018
Seems i have the same problem Flex29 !
Never had this options :

- Lisa can ask you for a hand massage. This conversation will take place after the third foot massage, and if Max has passed at least 1 lesson of the hand massage course.

- Starting from day 11, if max is still asleep At 6:30 am, Lisa witnesses the 4th riser.
- A conversation about kissing lessons will occur after massaging Lisa's hands when Lisa has seen Max's morning wood 4 times, and Aunt Kira has arrived.

The Alpha opportunitie is active, no "reached the end" message.

I installed the FIX-0.04.0.08 with the same result ...

Saved attached if you can help me maxbishup ?

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Jean Petit

Sep 10, 2018
Yeah several times with the option to make noise - i had to give her candies (Ritter Sport) and she gave hug and kiss on the chick...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes