3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Jameltou

Sep 7, 2018
Seems i have the same problem Flex29 !
Never had this options :

- Lisa can ask you for a hand massage. This conversation will take place after the third foot massage, and if Max has passed at least 1 lesson of the hand massage course.

- Starting from day 11, if max is still asleep At 6:30 am, Lisa witnesses the 4th riser.
- A conversation about kissing lessons will occur after massaging Lisa's hands when Lisa has seen Max's morning wood 4 times, and Aunt Kira has arrived.

The Alpha opportunitie is active, no "reached the end" message.

I installed the FIX-0.04.0.08 with the same result ...

Saved attached if you can help me maxbishup ?
I have the same issue

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What do I do to bring Kira to the house?
If you have gone more than 3 weeks in game, and Ann has not mentioned Kira's arrival at the table. Make sure you have latest update.( download above ) Then use a early save, if you do not have one you can download one above. Note: Kira is already there.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
Another Question: do I have to be friendly with Eric for her to come or can I still be at war with him?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is it because i didn't choose war?
No, you may choose friend, it's a bug, some saves with older fix will not work. But If you preferer to be friends with Eric, do not use last save that I posted, use the one above it. Some like Eric, some don't, to each his own.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Another Question: do I have to be friendly with Eric for her to come or can I still be at war with him?
No, I'm always at war with Eric, used old save from 0.03.5 update, had no problem with Kira's arrival. There is no wrong way to go with Eric, it's a matter of preference.

Jameltou

Sep 7, 2018
No, you may choose friend, it's a bug, some saves with older fix will not work. But If you preferer to be friends with Eric, do not use last save that I posted, use the one above it. Some like Eric, some don't, to each his own.
Thank you for your answer but i restarded the game like 3 times and i still can't do hand massage to Lisa so i can t do the kissing lesson....

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
How many NTR are in game?

Thanks!!
Right now all NTR is with Eric and Ann, but there will be more with others, in next update(avoidable) also sharing.

Thank you for your answer but i restarded the game like 3 times and i still can't do hand massage to Lisa so i can t do the kissing lesson....
I'm sorry to hear that, I will ask the dev. about this, If nothing else maybe we can find you a save at the right point in the game for it to trigger. I will ask on his discord as well, I'm sure others must have this same problem.

Jameltou

Sep 7, 2018
Right now all NTR is with Eric and Ann, but there will be more with others, in next update(avoidable) also sharing.

I'm sorry to hear that, I will ask the dev. about this, If nothing else maybe we can find you a save at the right point in the game for it to trigger. I will ask on his discord as well, I'm sure others must have this same problem.
I will be happy to have a save just before the trigger when she ask for the hand massage please

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I will be happy to have a save just before the trigger when she ask for the hand massage please
Here my save, after the foot massage Lisa asks for hand massage. You must copy my save to the saves order and AppData>Roaming>RenPy>BB_AS
Screenshot_171.png
Screenshot_170.png
After Lisa's shoulder massage, I always do two "I'll just do everything myself!". This increases Lisa's mood and relationship. You can only massage Lisa's shoulder all three homeworks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Flex29

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
I just really hope that Aleksey has an incest patch in the works or he will do like other games and just let us rename relationships in options menu, sooner or later Patreon will come knocking and I don't want him to be left with his pants down surprised. For now its all good and its better for promotion to have it in this state but I'm just saying.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply

1) This Black Lingerie was never shown in the store to buy it. What should be done to add that Lingerie to the store?

2)I know there are three models of each chocolate in the store with 3 different prices.But I do not know why it shows me two types with two prices and it works and there is no problem with the game process.

3)I thought there was another reason for this chocolate in the store. And that was not true.
Here is my save with the scene. Mom kisses Max.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes