3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yup, I - personally - do think that there is a majority of players who would eventually like to see Max win at the end, but could be wrong of course.
Oh, I assure you, the vast majority of players do indeed want to see Max win at the end. But the problem is that there is a vocal minority that want Eric gone out of the game as soon as possible, not realising that this means Max can't win at the end, since there's no more opponent.

Reactions: SamHaim

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
That was from 3.5 but was not complete, in your save, Lisa should not be sleeping in her pants. The guide was on patreon, and was provided here, a long way back. Look at incomplete opportunities.
Could someone (not necessarily you) post that guide in the first page? Also, you said it's available for patreons? At what level? I am a patron but ... I don't follow the announcements to be honest.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Oh, I assure you, the vast majority of players do indeed want to see Max win at the end. But the problem is that there is a vocal minority that want Eric gone out of the game as soon as possible, not realising that this means Max can't win at the end, since there's no more opponent.
I think the dev has his mind set pretty straight and won't go out of his way to please his patrons. He has his vision of the game and will follow it. It will include options to branch tho.
But when you think about it, other than calendar girls he doesn't do any content polls.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
guys,i have problem like this when i open menu for save and load while playing . i started new game, but this is problem..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Spoken like a true jock. How dare that 100 pound kid come up with a plan to discredit his 200 pound bully and ruin his chances at a college degree? He should have just hit him and then get the snot kicked out of him, plus get charged with assault because he threw the first punch, ruining his own scholar career.

At the start of the game, Max says he got kicked out of school because of circumstances that had nothing to do with his grades, but everyone seems to think he's not as smart as he appears to be. Granted, it's biased information, but it's the only information we get, and hey, we're the MC, so it's obvious the world is against us, and no one sees our hidden potential. But later it becomes relevant due to his dependance on Kira that DS indeed wrote him as the standard trope with no original thought in his perved brain.

And there's a difference between being a coward and someone smart enough to know you'll lose the fight head on. If you get bullied, you either come up with a plan to get revenge, or you try to beat up the guys who are bigger than you and get your ass kicked, again and again. Guess which one will bring you satisfaction and which one will grant you ridicule by everyone?

But hey, if you need violence to ease your mind, that's fine. You do you.

By the way:

You forgot option three (which I've been advocating for all this time): You bide your time and plot your revenge. During World War 2, after Germany invaded France, the French didn't run to their safe place nor did they attack the Germans head on (they had already lost, so they would have been butchered). Instead, they went underground and the French Resistance did massive damage to the German troops and supply lines, which played a massive role in the defeat of the German troops. When you face an invincible enemy, you go underground and win. All other options lead to defeat.
Ok, first off NO and I mean NO bully ever kicked my ass again and again, no ridicule, I walked through school with my head held high. Bully's saw me coming one way, and went the other. After learning to chew there food, on one side, they did not want any more of that 90 pound kid. And who the hell taught you history, is that what you would do, while they kill the young men, and rape the girls. Go hide and plot your revenge. If that's what you got from your scholar career, go get your money back. If you cow down to bullies, you'll spend your whole life as a coward. But like I said, you do you. By the way I never hit a bully first, that would make me the bully. Usually they were picking on someone else, I just took up for them, I've always hated a bully. Oh and the French underground were the few French, that did not cow down to the Germans, got to respect those people.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
guys,i have problem like this when i open menu for save and load while playing . i started new game, but this is problem..
Delete saves at-windows users-user name-Appdata-romming-RenPy-BB_as. Then start game from last save.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Can I save from version 04-08 to version 04-09
Liza. Hand Massage. All prerequisites are met.
Lisa will ask for a hand massage on a specific day or an occasional event on any day?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Which of these questions is the answer yes?
1. Can I save from version 04-08 to version 04-09
2. Lisa will ask for a hand massage on a specific day ?
3. an occasional event on any day

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Which of these questions is the answer yes?
1. Can I save from version 04-08 to version 04-09
2. Lisa will ask for a hand massage on a specific day ?
3. an occasional event on any day
1. yes
2. yes. tuesdays and thursday or friday, can't remember which. Friday
3. this is not a question.

You will know that you can do the hand massage when you can outright ask Lisa if she wants a massage at her homework before doing homework and then asking for it. Tuesday or thurs/friday Friday at 9pm (21:00) when she is lying on her bed.

Last edited:

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
I'm talking about the first hand massage (for Lisa)

If Max has such a picture (massage courses).
Completed massage courses?
That's still no comprehensible question, but anyway:
- As the posting above yours already told you > check the bedroom on Tuesday / Friday 9pm
- If there is no new dialog for Lisa you DON'T have all prerequisites

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm talking about the first hand massage (for Lisa)

If Max has such a picture (massage courses).
Completed massage courses?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First you must get dialogue with Lisa, while doing homework, about hand massage. Then go to her room(Max room) at 21:00 hours on Tue-Fri give her hand massage. She will be on the bed, using phone.

rbla

Jun 23, 2018
First you must get dialogue with Lisa, while doing homework, about hand massage. Then go to her room(Max room) at 21:00 hours on Tue-Fri give her hand massage. She will be on the bed, using phone.

I can't trigger the dialogue about the hand massage as well. I only can massage her leg :/

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes