3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
maxbishup,
You don't understand at all what they say to you.
Rbla (like me) has a problem with the first conversation about hand massage.
Disposition:
Max did three foot massages for Lisa.
Lisa (like Alice) is in a very good mood.
But the dialogue about hand massage is not started.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Oh, I assure you, the vast majority of players do indeed want to see Max win at the end. But the problem is that there is a vocal minority that want Eric gone out of the game as soon as possible, not realising that this means Max can't win at the end, since there's no more opponent.
Yup, what many people don't consciously realize is that having a nemesis or antagonist is central point of good storytelling. There has to be a struggle to overcome (#5). The below themes exist in every great story.

1. A central premise.

2. Strong three-dimensional characters who change over time.

3. A confined space -- often referred to as a crucible.

4. A protagonist who is on some sort of quest.

5. An antagonist of some sort bent on stopping the hero.

6. An arch in everything -- everything is getting better or worse.

7. And perhaps most important -- Conflict.

Reactions: rokit6/Naxoll

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yup, what many people don't consciously realize is that having a nemesis or antagonist is central point of good storytelling. There has to be a struggle to overcome (#5). The below themes exist in every great story.

Not really truth.Your story don't need an enemy to be good.It just depends of the author.

Reactions: maxbishup

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

Problems with this:
1. It's already a struggle to overcome without Eric: you need to bend the will of 3 woman at the same time, to accept the idea of an incest harem.
2. There is no struggle with Eric, he comes in the game and starts to fuck mom. You already lost the race to mom, you start with damage control.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup,
Disposition:
Yeah, I understand completely, it's just all I know to tell you. It may be a bug, I'll ask the dev. about it. But at this late date, most likely he'll wait and fix with next full update. I don't know why it triggered for most, but not far all. I well keep you informed.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018

I plan to release an update in August. I thought I'd make it to the 10th, but it takes a lot of time to work on the cameras. I need to move all the background events with all the variations, with all the characters from all the previous versions. At the same time, I also need to make viewing these events somewhat different from simple peeping. For example, you can see all the characters dressing up as they undress and dress up. In addition, you will be able to see unique events through the cameras, which can not be seen by simple peeping. Some of these events will be to develop opportunities.
dear Patreons, the 10th has passed without an update, any news from the dev for a new date?

• Haha
Reactions: keer

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Can I save from version 04-08 to version 04-09
Liza. Hand Massage. All prerequisites are met.
Lisa will ask for a hand massage on a specific day or an occasional event on any day?
I have played all days with version 0.04.0.09, use my saves. The conversation about hand massage will take place on day 21 (at 23:00 at homework you have to convince Lisa to show you her tits) and on day 24 the first hand massage (21:00) will take place.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-08-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3971581

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
dear Patreons, the 10th has passed without an update, any news from the dev for a new date?
He said he originally planned to finish it by the 10th BUT some things took more time. I'd expect it by the end of the month to be realistic. But if we reach spetember 1st, i'll be disappointed.

Reactions: keer

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Well first of all, you don't know who here is a patron or not.
Secondly, I don't see anyone here "demanding" anything. As randomly posting on a forum thread where the developper probably only lurks from time to time would be one of the least efficient methods to do so.
As I mentionned, this is a discussion forum. It's made for people to discuss one topic. The topic being this game and disussing is what we're all doing here.
If you feel threatened because some other user post that they'll be happy to see this or that content that doesn't match your kinks, then the problem is not the thread buddy.
i dont care what kinks others have but there are people on this forum saying that the supporters should demand this or that is what im talking about. to those who politly state what they would like to see i have no problem with

Reactions: maxbishup

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion Aleksey90 should not do polls about content. He should tell his story the way he planned it.
The best game for me would be:
1. No way to cheat (save on the server)
2. No hints at all, no WT
3. Only autosaves at the beginning of the day (no manual saves)
4. When restarting the random number generator changes the start conditions.
One example is "This War of Mine" just an autosave and every time you restart, the team, equipment and start conditions are generated by a random generator.

• Angry
Reactions: gena orlov

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Can I save from version 04-08 to version 04-09
Liza. Hand Massage. All prerequisites are met.
Lisa will ask for a hand massage on a specific day or an occasional event on any day?
You need to install version 0.04.0.09 to trigger it with your save (you will probably need 3 more leg massages).

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
In my opinion Aleksey90 should not do polls about content. He should tell his story the way he planned it.
The best game for me would be:
1. No way to cheat (save on the server)
2. No hints at all, no WT
3. Only autosaves at the beginning of the day (no manual saves)
4. When restarting the random number generator changes the start conditions.
One example is "This War of Mine" just an autosave and every time you restart, the team, equipment and start conditions are generated by a random generator.
I keep meaning to go back and retry that game. Didn't manage to really get into it. I did love their Frostpunk game though.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i agree with dev not polling about how his story should go.

but no saves but at begging day i dont agree with bc some player like to save at certain pionts to b able to replay certain scences.

also no hint or wt in a grinding game to me is just plain mean, but if game is staight forward cant miss anything stye game than i would agree. but this style way to easy to miss things bc to many different varioables

Reactions: SamHaim

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup,
Disposition:
Ok, so I asked about it on discord, this is the only reply.

Fix 0.04.0.09. Fixed a bug that prevented Lisa's massage from developing.
View attachment scripts.rpa

Reactions: riddikk91
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes