3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

rbla

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I understand completely, it's just all I know to tell you. It may be a bug, I'll ask the dev. about it. But at this late date, most likely he'll wait and fix with next full update. I don't know why it triggered for most, but not far all. I well keep you informed.

Thanks for your help, sadly nothing works. Too bad, its a nice game :)

I attached a save just in case I was missing something.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
YES you are meant to give them. Look at opportunities, you may be missing something. Make sure your game is up to date, 0.04.0.08 fixed with .09. If your stuck, give us your last save, and I'll look at it for you. Edit: you are suppose to give bikini & dress, instead of Eric. ( NOTE: Just my opinion, but don't let that scumbag beat you, damn him with your last breath. )
I didn't know that it was even possible in this game because of the credit. Max is even reminded on Thursday (day 9) that this is the last day he can order the stuff to give to the girls before Eric. Even if Max has no money, he can use the credit to buy the swimsuit and dress and give it to the girls before Eric.
Many thanks to you both - now that I know it IS possible, I will try again. :D :D

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
go find a life man , a girl maybe, than sharing war sissy and bullying stories...with love, friendship really no offense..let the game shine
Ha Ha
[B]alefrago[/B] Don't I wish "go find a life" Old buddy do you know where I can find one, perforable with 2 working legs.
"a girl maybe" yeah I think your on to something there. As for war and bullying stories, there just about the only real thing I got left, don't take that away. Sure I got a bit of $ but at this point, not much I can do with it. But all in all it's been a good life. It's not the start are the end, but how you live the in-between.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
yes i agree friend, there is always a fight, something to offer be valuable in life, start ,rest and go again...try too, to stay true to the roots and your good purpose, this gives you strength ,no matter how much the obstacles will be... ok..(not concern this a lot people i think and sorry), we cant agree to all in the game ,this make me unhappy, as just a complain for you personally beacuse you are good clever guy, thats a joke..come on ..ok...will send you personal message later too , we are together

Reactions: maxbishup

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I forgot how to give Lisa the first foot massage.
I read the manual, but I do not understand this phrase (highlighted in blue):
During a lesson in which Lisa had previously flashed you, there may be a conversation about a massage under the following conditions: Lisa has flashed you at least 2 times, Alice has given you at least 2 footjobs, Lisa is in a very good mood.
(Translated, but did not understand its meaning). you can say this phrase in other words.

I don't have this phrase in my dialogues with Lisa: show me your boobs.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I forgot how to give Lisa the first foot massage.
I read the manual, but I do not understand this phrase (highlighted in blue):
During a lesson in which Lisa had previously flashed you, there may be a conversation about a massage under the following conditions: Lisa has flashed you at least 2 times, Alice has given you at least 2 footjobs, Lisa is in a very good mood.
(Translated, but did not understand its meaning). you can say this phrase in other words.

I don't have this phrase in my dialogues with Lisa: show me your boobs.
Look at pic below, last 2 are flashing boobs.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Don't forget to use guide below, to get it started.

Diagram of lessons with Lisa (ENG).jpg

Reactions: groen2222 and LTT82

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Aleksey90 is EVIL. WHEN will he have a monthly poll that includes Lisa eating a Chocolate Chip Cookie?? Heck ANY of the Ladies eating Chocolate Chip Cookies would work for me. Hmm, Maybe just the option of an image of just showing a plate of Chocolate Chip Cookies (YUM). :love:

Just a thought.

P.S. I might even vote if the ONLY Chocolate Chip Cookie eater option was an Image of MAX. :)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Ha Ha
[B]alefrago[/B] Don't I wish "go find a life" Old buddy do you know where I can find one, perforable with 2 working legs.
"a girl maybe" yeah I think your on to something there. As for war and bullying stories, there just about the only real thing I got left, don't take that away. Sure I got a bit of $ but at this point, not much I can do with it. But all in all it's been a good life. It's not the start are the end, but how you live the in-between.
yes i agree friend, there is always a fight, something to offer be valuable in life, start ,rest and go again...try too, to stay true to the roots and your good purpose, this gives you strength ,no matter how much the obstacles will be... ok..(not concern this a lot people i think and sorry), we cant agree to all in the game ,this make me unhappy, as just a complain for you personally beacuse you are good clever guy, thats a joke..come on ..ok...will send you personal message later too , we are together
Would you mind continuing your little feud in PMs ? This is clearly off-topic. This is not about this game and no one cares about it, and it goes the same way about your personnal history Maxbishup, I'm sorry to say it since it obviously gives you a relief but here is not the right place to share about this.

Reactions: groq
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes