3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
How to get Lisa in a towel ?
Closed Memories. To open closed memories. Max needs to gain experience. Right?

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-04-0-08-fix-aleksey90.43101/post-3995115
Go to characters Lisa, set character's clothing, select during lessons, click on >> till you see Lisa in towel. Then click on set as current. As for memories, you have to play through that part, far it to unlock in memories. It's like you can't remember something that never happened.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Go to characters Lisa, set character's clothing, select during lessons, click on >> till you see Lisa in towel. Then click on set as current. As for memories, you have to play through that part, far it to unlock in memories. It's like you can't remember something that never happened.
I cannot select Lisa in a towel, I only have the robe and the pink dress.

I just checked that I have the latest fix installed.

Is there a scene that unlocks the towel?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Thank.
I know how to change characters' clothes.
But on the menu for choosing clothes for Lisa. There is no robe in Lisa's wardrobe.
How to add a bathrobe to Lisa's wardrobe?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
I downloaded the saves and loaded a couple of the save, especially the later ones. But I can never chose Lisa in a towel, I only have the choice between robe and dress.
In the first folder you will also find the persistent file (where all gallery pictures are located). That's what I meant)):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Yes, i know. I moved my saves and replaced them with the downloaded ones, persistent file included.
The gallery pictures are the same as I have with my persistent file.

That being said, the persistent file still does not give me the possibility to change Lisa's clothes to the towel. Which was was maxbishup wrote. And since I only can chose the robe and the dress, my question was on how to achieve the towel as selectable outfit. The gallery pictures don't help with this question.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
No need to choose him, the memory plays a role! Wait for the lessons and you will see the boobs) :unsure: :unsure:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yes, i know. I moved my saves and replaced them with the downloaded ones, persistent file included.

That being said, the persistent file still does not give me the possibility to change Lisa's clothes to the towel. Which was was maxbishup wrote. And since I only can chose the robe and the dress, my question was on how to achieve the towel as selectable outfit. The gallery pictures don't help with this question.
screenshot0030.png

Reactions: keer

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
If anyone here is a patreon member, could you ask aleksey90 to provide a save file that is completed till v0.04.0.08 when he comes up with the new update?

I've finished playing the game till the recent update but my save file is totally messed up due to the various bugs (that eventually got fixed!) and me changing the variables to deal with said bugs.

When next update releases, my save files will definitely cause me trouble and i know it. So it'd be very nice if the dev could provide us with the complete save file each time an update gets released.

or like in the FOTM thread, if some generous fan member could provide, I'd still appreciate it.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If anyone here is a patreon member, could you ask aleksey90 to provide a save file that is completed till v0.04.0.08 when he comes up with the new update?

I've finished playing the game till the recent update but my save file is totally messed up due to the various bugs (that eventually got fixed!) and me changing the variables to deal with said bugs.

When next update releases, my save files will definitely cause me trouble and i know it. So it'd be very nice if the dev could provide us with the complete save file each time an update gets released.

or like in the FOTM thread, if some generous fan member could provide, I'd still appreciate it.
honestly you should play it from the start to have your own clean save. that's what i plan to do. also since it' still early development you might miss new content that way

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I don't understand, why did you ask this " How to add a bathrobe to Lisa's wardrobe?"
I have not formulated the question correctly?
Or
It's not clear what is written

How to dress Lisa in a towel? (It's not about Lisa's clothing selection menu)

On first playthrough. Lisa put on the towel herself. In this walkthrough. Lisa did not put on a towel.
How to make Lisa put on a towel?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have not formulated the question correctly?
Or
It's not clear what is written

How to dress Lisa in a towel? (It's not about Lisa's clothing selection menu)

On first playthrough. Lisa put on the towel herself. In this walkthrough. Lisa did not put on a towel.
How to make Lisa put on a towel?
Ok, that is something she does automatically, do you have her locked, with clothing selection menu, if so unlock and wait for her to put on towel at night.
Note: She does not have to have on towel for, leg massage, hand massage, show boobs, etc.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

You have to copy the saves and the persistent file to the game save directory and to Appdata>Roaming>RenPy>BB_AS. It is not enough to copy the save only to the save directory. It will load the saves and persistent file from the AppData folder. Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_8.png

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
You have to copy the saves and the persistent file to the game save directory and to Appdata>Roaming>RenPy>BB_AS. It is not enough to copy the save only to the save directory. It will load the saves and persistent file from the AppData folder. View attachment 773815
View attachment 773816
I know where the RenPy saves are located in Appdata, those were the ones I replaced the first time I tried your saves.

But just for the fun of it I downloaded them again and this time also removed the save files from the game/saves folder and replaced them with your saves.

The result is still the same:
I still cannot select the towel as Lisa's clothing with your save files.

Also, I would like to know what I have to do in game to unlock the towel as selectable clothing, not install someone elses savegames and have it unlocked.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes