3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Admit it! Eric is handsome! maybe a little short but still handsome. That is why you want to keep him around, i know i do. Heck, i'm not even gay!
Oh man, I think you need that ride up to the old still worse than I do, maybe you should ride shotgun. Really man soon, real soon. Just tell Bubba, the alien sent you. Oh btw, your appointment for eye exam, is for 0930(9:30 am)sharp.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Why the hell after 4 mins in game eric starts to fuck Ann? Dont remember it this way in the original game
If I recall, in the OG, she mentions him, he does the shopping this, comes to dinner, talks to you, talkes your mom for a night or a weekend and then it happens yea. Pretty much the same if I recall. If he comes home regularly it means they're dating and also fucking.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
is that in this version or in the Original too?
Yeah, that's original. Probably 2 cents worth of difference, in this version. Unfortunately you want be able to cut him to pieces, with a rusty razorblade. But you can flush that turd.

Last edited:

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
What's the best version guess on when this will get content parity with Big Brother? I'm personally looking forward to new content.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
How will i triger the blog guest?
Yeah, that's a problem sometime, you need to trigger it in the first few days. You must make the right choices when talking to the girls at mealtime, day 1 or 2 I forget with choices(It's ben so long ago) but Alice talks about her blog. Then max talks to her about it later, when she is by the pool. Then you must read about it on PC. If not triggered in the first few days start over, make different choices at mealtime day 2 I think. If you have talked to her alone about her blog, then go to Max's room and look up blog on PC.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
From his site :)

News about v0.05...
We decided to pre-release the game while we collect the main content for this update.
Pre-release version will include what took the most time, namely the ability to view installed cameras.
While you are exploring this feature, we will collect all the events for v0.05, and at the same time fix all the camera problems that are detected.
This feature in pre-release will not allow you to progress through the story, so you can explore it in a separate save if you want.
Also, starting from v0.06, you will not need to download the entire game from update to update. We will create a basic archive of images of the game and you will just download archives of new updates to it. I will tell you more about this when the time comes.
Also, starting from v0.05, the game will be released for the Android platform.
I think pre-release will take place on August 22, but the exact dates will be tomorrow.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
From his site :)

News about v0.05...
We decided to pre-release the game while we collect the main content for this update.
Pre-release version will include what took the most time, namely the ability to view installed cameras.
While you are exploring this feature, we will collect all the events for v0.05, and at the same time fix all the camera problems that are detected.
This feature in pre-release will not allow you to progress through the story, so you can explore it in a separate save if you want.
Also, starting from v0.06, you will not need to download the entire game from update to update. We will create a basic archive of images of the game and you will just download archives of new updates to it. I will tell you more about this when the time comes.
Also, starting from v0.05, the game will be released for the Android platform.
I think pre-release will take place on August 22, but the exact dates will be tomorrow.
I've asked him if 0.05 is still coming end of august since it's not clear. At least the announced date on the patreon page hasn't changed.

Last edited:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I've asked him if 0.05 is still coming end of august since it's not clear. At least the announced date on the patreon page hasn't changed.
Answer from the dev :
It is difficult to say, the build is underway and there is a lot to include in it. By the next weekend, it will be clear how much will be done and how much remains to be done. The most important thing is that we're done with the cameras. It was a lot of work that involved about 500 image elements, but it's only +84 Mb.
I personally think it's compromised.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes