Go to Android > data > $appfolder$ > files View attachment 644393
Create game folder and paste it

Ofcourse credits to OnlyFunz
Not working at my android. Please help me
Screenshot_20200820_195955.jpg Screenshot_20200820_195508.jpg

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
sent you a message.

Once it was planned to do this at the latest in v0.04, but the change of clothes shifted the plans. I don't know how much the players will appreciate the ability to view the cameras. So far, it doesn't bring development in opportunities (although there will be a few scenes with Alice that will need to be seen in order to further progress with foot massage at TV and Blog opportunity). And in the future, you will be able to see events through the cameras that you would not otherwise see. Also in the future (v0.06 or v0.07), you can replace all the cameras with more expensive ones, so that the images from the cameras will become clean (without noise) and you can bring interesting moments closer.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I for one am excited about the upcoming camera pics, also because it was so stupid in the original game: Why the need to sneak peak (and eventually get caught), if you have JUST INSTALLED A CAMERA IN THAT ROOM? so bad it is comical.

Plus, if done right it can give the dev plausible storyline progression opportunities: you see stuff you aren't supposed to, but you can still try to exploit them.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
sent you a message.

Once it was planned to do this at the latest in v0.04, but the change of clothes shifted the plans. I don't know how much the players will appreciate the ability to view the cameras. So far, it doesn't bring development in opportunities (although there will be a few scenes with Alice that will need to be seen in order to further progress with foot massage at TV and Blog opportunity). And in the future, you will be able to see events through the cameras that you would not otherwise see. Also in the future (v0.06 or v0.07), you can replace all the cameras with more expensive ones, so that the images from the cameras will become clean (without noise) and you can bring interesting moments closer.
Good! I was pissed that your cameras couldn't pick up Eric's sex ed training with Lisa, or anything else for that matter. This sounds like a great addition.

Reactions: omocik

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
From his site :)

News about v0.05...
We decided to pre-release the game while we collect the main content for this update.
Pre-release version will include what took the most time, namely the ability to view installed cameras.
While you are exploring this feature, we will collect all the events for v0.05, and at the same time fix all the camera problems that are detected.
This feature in pre-release will not allow you to progress through the story, so you can explore it in a separate save if you want.
Also, starting from v0.06, you will not need to download the entire game from update to update. We will create a basic archive of images of the game and you will just download archives of new updates to it. I will tell you more about this when the time comes.
Also, starting from v0.05, the game will be released for the Android platform.
I think pre-release will take place on August 22, but the exact dates will be tomorrow.
Android fapping community salutes you :cool:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story v0.04.5 Release date:

Aug 22, 2020 (Extra for patrons $30)
Aug 22, 2020 (for patrons $20)
Okay so the 4.5 is the pre-release version? this is the one that contains various camera works? Will it have any more content than just that?

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
maxbishup... cameras, including Eric game with girls too, or not yet, you know?...

Aug 26, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Aug 29, 2020 (for patrons $5+)

Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020

I plan to release an update in August. I thought I'd make it to the 10th, but it takes a lot of time to work on the cameras. I need to move all the background events with all the variations, with all the characters from all the previous versions. At the same time, I also need to make viewing these events somewhat different from simple peeping. For example, you can see all the characters dressing up as they undress and dress up. In addition, you will be able to see unique events through the cameras, which can not be seen by simple peeping. Some of these events will be to develop opportunities. 10

I have been dying to see a path of friendship with Eric and sharing the girls and more voyeurism of Eric with others. Yeah, I am weird like that but everyone has their fetishes right? lol Man, if you make a great Eric friendship path, I will definitely up my donations a month. I have been waiting forever for it lol 5

DS wasn't greatest dev at all! He is successful, for sure. BB was unfinished and broken grind-fest. And then abandoned. A90 now tries to do what DS failed to do.

cam-blog-alice-02a.jpg

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup... cameras, including Eric game with girls too, or not yet, you know?...

Aug 26, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Aug 29, 2020 (for patrons $5+)

Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020

I plan to release an update in August. I thought I'd make it to the 10th, but it takes a lot of time to work on the cameras. I need to move all the background events with all the variations, with all the characters from all the previous versions. At the same time, I also need to make viewing these events somewhat different from simple peeping. For example, you can see all the characters dressing up as they undress and dress up. In addition, you will be able to see unique events through the cameras, which can not be seen by simple peeping. Some of these events will be to develop opportunities. 10

I have been dying to see a path of friendship with Eric and sharing the girls and more voyeurism of Eric with others. Yeah, I am weird like that but everyone has their fetishes right? lol Man, if you make a great Eric friendship path, I will definitely up my donations a month. I have been waiting forever for it lol 5

DS wasn't greatest dev at all! He is successful, for sure. BB was unfinished and broken grind-fest. And then abandoned. A90 now tries to do what DS failed to do.

View attachment 781875
I'm not sure, but I don't think so, because there will be no advance in game, till the full release of 0.05. For now we can see into the rooms but not advance the game. Soon we can advance, I hope.

Reactions: alefrago

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
to be honest this version is really bad......

because there were one when you can talk to the delivery girl more and also spy on the neighbors house.......

plus which is also important for the people who like being the alpha male of the house to avoid Eric envade.......

in this one no you cant avoid Eric in all the ways which is sucks......

the game named as Big Brother..... that can avoid and be the alpha male.....

not to force the player to suffer the feeling of that Eric.......

i never reacted to a game as how i am upset that i am typing this about a game that was going good but then it got total worse.

and about the computer courses..... you were able to study more subjects.

----------------------------------------------------------

and about the punishment that you made it..... so max avoid it then how he will tell Ann if she made a mistake then she should be punished.....

because by that then she wont follow Eric's plan about the humilating punishment so he can take advantage to see the other girls naked.

so either this Dev is ntr only fan or something wrong?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes