3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

always86

Mar 19, 2020
ok...but why not all together for 6-7 days , for more complete continuing story as well...dont know if there is a change for 0.05 release date...i can still see this at patreon page...anyway, i think the new update will be out in the next few days as announced...ok

Big Brother: Another Story v0.04.5 Release date:

Aug 26, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Aug 29, 2020 (for patrons $5+)

Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020
I'm not sure where the early September date comes from?

I think he is probably looking to bug check the cameras before doing a full .0 update. They sound like they are going to add a fairly complex level of extra stuff into the game. Hope i'm wrong but i'd be suprised if we get 0.5 before mid September.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It's possible for early sept release of 0.05. I think camera bugs are fixed now. But my guess is the 10th at the earliest. Of course I could be wrong, I expect more news by the 1st.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
$5 patreons get the 0.04.5 update on Aug 29th. I don't think we'll see 0.05 this month. Maybe 10th-15th Sept.
I think that would get me to unsub.
The high tiers are pretty expensive for updates that take pretty long to come out, and still need fixing.
I'm tired of release dates constantly being postponed for a reason or another.
I like the project so i'll sub again once the updates become more steady and bugs aren't game breaking anymore.
Too many devs pulling too hard on the strings in 2020 in my opinion, for a few months I could support another project I can actually play with that money and come back later.
Wait and see till august 31st

Reactions: Epicuren

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The high tiers are pretty expensive for updates that take pretty long to come out, and still need fixing.
Most devs use the higher tiers as playtesters, so the lower tiers get the bugfixed versions, but this doesn't seem to be the case here. I mean, there still seems to be the missing blog bug.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok again the Eric's influence how it works if its (-) against Max or if its (+) against Max because with the help with the cheat if i put it (-) it still against Max and if i put it (+) is still against Max and if its even in 0 is also still against Max.

and does the influence starts when he enters the family or starts from the start of the game?

because even in the walkthrough its not shown anything about it.

even about the Mood Max doesnt do any peeping on the mother and there are no punishment but still they accuse Max on being pervert and so on??????

let me see if any of the dev or the people who played it.... seen the problem that shows that the game right now is not stable to be even when we are in 4.0.08 or so.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Most devs use the higher tiers as playtesters, so the lower tiers get the bugfixed versions, but this doesn't seem to be the case here. I mean, there still seems to be the missing blog bug.
there are too few people in the high tiers and it doesn't seem that the game gets internally tested before release, so that's a mess. Having a playable version at the release date of lower tiers is a bummer adding to the rest.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
there are too few people in the high tiers and it doesn't seem that the game gets internally tested before release, so that's a mess. Having a playable version at the release date of lower tiers is a bummer adding to the rest.
Yeah, I must agree with you, I'm at the highest tier, and always report bugs. But what I've found is that new updates are causing bugs in earlier parts of the game. A lot of bugs reported here I've already played through and had no problem with. I never had a problem with massages(legs are hands) no problem with Kira, or Alice(blog). Pre-testing from start new game point, is to much to expect from patreons.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, I must agree with you, I'm at the highest tier, and always report bugs. But what I've found is that new updates are causing bugs in earlier parts of the game. A lot of bugs reported here I've already played through and had no problem with. I never had a problem with massages(legs are hands) no problem with Kira, or Alice(blog). Pre-testing from start new game point, is to much to expect from patreons.
To test it properly, you had to play through the complete game from the beginning with every update. Only then you can be sure that there are no errors. It would be good if someone from the highest level would do that. What if you would do it? At the moment there is little content and you can easily play through two paths in one day. I am only a $10 patron. Unfortunately I can only support with $10 because I already support many other games. My wife is already complaining that I spend too much money on support. Sometimes I can't even manage to play the updates of the games I support (lack of time).
Screenshot_21.png Screenshot_22.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: omocik

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
yeah, one thing I'm asking is to be able to load my old save and pick up my game where I left it, except ofc if it's early versions or new chapters etc. Or provide a savegame. That's why I gave up on summertime saga, aint nobody got time for that.

Being at the top tier in this case really means financially supporting the dev at this point, nothing else much as you can't have a full experience before the others etc. And the tier is kind of expensive for the advantages/advance you get.

That's why i'm reconsidering atm.

Reactions: maxbishup

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
wow now i see the high tier active members are fighting over who is doing good job on reporting bugs and who is supporting the developer that creating this game.....

AND they didnt see what i wrote about the text in the game that are copy and paste in all the dialogs and also about not giving the player to choose which path to go either ntr or alpha, instead of torchering Max aka the player to see the scenes that they doesnt want to look at....

and also there are no explination about the influence info in the help for the player to understand because in my earlier posts in pages ( 250 and 251 ) i wrote what i was facing about the ( relationship, mood and Eric's influence ).

so if they really played the game right then lets see what they have to say about my questions........ to see who is really played the game as they say.... and how they didnt see about that?

as a developer or even the story writer should give all options and let the player to choose.......... if we want to talk about a successful developer....... who would do the story as ground to develop the game along.

but again we all want for the game to succeed and to be finished without errors....

• Angry
Reactions: SDaddy666

silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
i don't expect this game is good. but this game is very good. really good. i hope dev is continuing devel... this game.

really good. more more than original game (bigbrother 0.13.. etc).

Reactions: maxbishup and keer

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
To test it properly, you had to play through the complete game from the beginning with every update. Only then you can be sure that there are no errors. It would be good if someone from the highest level would do that. What if you would do it? At the moment there is little content and you can easily play through two paths in one day. I am only a $10 patron. Unfortunately I can only support with $10 because I already support many other games. My wife is already complaining that I spend too much money on support. Sometimes I can't even manage to play the updates of the games I support (lack of time).
View attachment 785414 View attachment 785415
Well, one thing I have is time, I went from a Marine on the frontline, to just some dude in a wheelchair, in less than a year. But I get bored playing the same thing over and over. I had enough of that with original. When not in the hospital or heavily medicated, I like to play something exciting. Most of a replay consist of, skip time, skip time, then skip some more. I don't mind supporting this game, I'd make a large donation, to see it through. But start over, after every update, is just to boring for me. Oh, btw I to support The Gary, good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTT82 and omocik

omocik

May 2, 2017
wow now i see the high tier active members are fighting over who is doing good job on reporting bugs and who is supporting the developer that creating this game.....

AND they didnt see what i wrote about the text in the game that are copy and paste in all the dialogs and also about not giving the player to choose which path to go either ntr or alpha, instead of torchering Max aka the player to see the scenes that they doesnt want to look at....

and also there are no explination about the influence info in the help for the player to understand because in my earlier posts in pages ( 250 and 251 ) i wrote what i was facing about the ( relationship, mood and Eric's influence ).

so if they really played the game right then lets see what they have to say about my questions........ to see who is really played the game as they say.... and how they didnt see about that?

as a developer or even the story writer should give all options and let the player to choose.......... if we want to talk about a successful developer....... who would do the story as ground to develop the game along.

but again we all want for the game to succeed and to be finished without errors....
I'm not a native english speaker and some people had issues reading my posts, same applies to you.

As for the response. Not every game goes same pattern, BB allows you to choose between Eric being dick and Eric being dick. Difference is whether you are fine with it (ally route) or not (fight). Fight it all you want, but Eric stays.

As of Patreon Tiers, bug testing and such. I guess if Aleksey implemented optional(!) cheats into higher tiers it could solve problems of Early Access not being rewarding?

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is that a number of patrons that are paying most are not playing the game at all,not even downloading it.They jusy give money to support the creator and don't care about the game.

• Angry
Reactions: alefrago

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I'm not a native english speaker and some people had issues reading my posts, same goes to you.

As of response. Not every game goes same pattern, BB allows you to choose between Eric being dick and Eric being dick. Difference is whether you are fine with it (ally) or not (fight). Fight it all you want, but Eric stays.

As of Patreon Tiers, bug testing and such. I guess if Aleksey implemented optional(!) cheats into higher tiers it could solve problems of Early Access not being rewarding?

wow from all the active members aka high tiers who been fighting about testing the game couldnt answer me..... and then comes you exactly as me newbie to answer me which puts the active members into shame.....

anyway i am not here to fight i just wanted to let them see maybe they seen the issue and if they did then they could of sound it so the developer could start doing an action about it....

and speaking about my english while you say yourself have problem with the language for people not understand your post came to speak about my english?????

and if you are ntr lover then its your choice i am not saying to remove it.... i am just saying that the developer to open an option for all the game players who are ntr and other taste to choose from..... if he really care about more audience to play his game other than just one route.... and as i said in my earlier posts if he just wanted it to be ntr he could of wrote it from the start.

and you didnt even speak about the other problems that i mentioned if you are one of these who plays this game do you know anything about Eric's influence how it works exactly? because the developer didnt mention anything about it in the game help.

• Angry

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

Several moments with Alice are added to walkthrough, which can only be seen through viewing the camera of her room.

As for those talking about high tier patreons, you get this game 1-2 days after $30 patreons, you get to bug-test almost as soon as I do. As a matter of fact, most of the bugs I report to the dev, come from you. Now to Eric, a quick look through forum would tell you dev does not like Eric or NTR, there will be more ways to get rid of him than ways to keep him. Oh and if your seeing a lot of NTR with Eric it's because your peeking in Ann's room are your staying in living room when he's in it. If you don't like it, don't go in there. PS: I don't like Eric, but I have no problem avoiding almost all NTR.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
and if you are ntr lover then its your choice i am not saying to remove it.... i am just saying that the developer to open an option for all the game players who are ntr and other taste to choose from..... if he really care about more audience to play his game other than just one route.... and as i said in my earlier posts if he just wanted it to be ntr he could of wrote it from the start.
I for one like the two week grace period before Eric shows up. I consider this the "tutorial phase". It gives you time to get used to the mechanics of the game without any pressure. If you had to "fight" Eric straight from the start without any idea what to do, that's just throwing you in the deep end. Also, it's pretty ironic that you're complaining about "just one route". The original only had one route when push came to shove, but now Aleksey has already stated there will be multiple routes (either NTR, co-op or taking the girls for yourself).

and you didnt even speak about the other problems that i mentioned if you are one of these who plays this game do you know anything about Eric's influence how it works exactly? because the developer didnt mention anything about it in the game help.
It will probably be the same as the original. Every time Eric spends time with the family, his influence goes up (meaning every time he comes over, and saturday's when he goes shopping with the girls). You counter this influence by spending time with the girls and doing your chores.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
I for one like the two week grace period before Eric shows up. I consider this the "tutorial phase". It gives you time to get used to the mechanics of the game without any pressure. If you had to "fight" Eric straight from the start without any idea what to do, that's just throwing you in the deep end. Also, it's pretty ironic that you're complaining about "just one route". The original only had one route when push came to shove, but now Aleksey has already stated there will be multiple routes (either NTR, co-op or taking the girls for yourself).

It will probably be the same as the original. Every time Eric spends time with the family, his influence goes up (meaning every time he comes over, and saturday's when he goes shopping with the girls). You counter this influence by spending time with the girls and doing your chores.
thank you for your reply and i totally agree with you.

yes but you say that you like the first two weeks because he comes in.....

well in this version 4.0.08 fix he shows up in the 4th day..... and thats why i been complaining because in the two weeks start before him showing up could give me chance to be able to advance which the earlier version of this game allowed me.....

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes