3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, yes... And you have two weeks before he's introduced, in which you learn the mechanics of the game. Now the game properly starts and you have to use those mechanics to win (which you can't do yet, since it's still early in the dev cycle, but in time, you'll either be able to steal the girls from him, help him get the girls for the both of you, or just, well, fail, depending on which path you take).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Well, yes... And you have two weeks before he's introduced, in which you learn the mechanics of the game. Now the game properly starts and you have to use those mechanics to win (which you can't do yet, since it's still early in the dev cycle, but in time, you'll either be able to steal the girls from him, help him get the girls for the both of you, or just, well, fail, depending on which path you take).

see you said i have two weeks because we get introduced but then you they said that its not a bug and that i get introduced in 4th.....

can you really stick with one answer????? introduced after 2 weeks or in the 4th?????

pick up your mind.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
see you said i have two weeks because we get introduced but then you they said that its not a bug and that i get introduced in 4th.....

can you really stick with one answer????? introduced after 2 weeks or in the 4th?????

pick up your mind.
Okay, you start the game, during the first two weeks, Eric is mentioned, and then, after the second time the girls go shopping (which is the second weekend), Eric is introduced (i.e. you see him for the first time). If Eric is seen somehow in your game BEFORE that second weekend, that's a bug. No one is talking about Eric on the 4th day, except for you.

So again, when you start the game from the start, when exactly does he show up?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Okay, you start the game, during the first two weeks, Eric is mentioned, and then, after the second time the girls go shopping (which is the second weekend), Eric is introduced (i.e. you see him for the first time). If Eric is seen somehow in your game BEFORE that second weekend, that's a bug. No one is talking about Eric on the 4th day, except for you.

So again, when you start the game from the start, when exactly does he show up?
if you say second week then that mean its a bug as you said before....

introduced in the 4th and they leave togatrher and then he comes on monday for the night..... which is happening with me for some reason.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Be as precise as possible (that's how we solve bugs). Describe, step by step, what happens. What choices do you make each day and what day exactly do you see Eric?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Be as precise as possible (that's how we solve bugs). Describe, step by step, what happens. What choices do you make each day and what day exactly do you see Eric?
The "new" game from Dark Silver. After he left BB, he started Glamour, didn't get the money BB brought in so remade BB inside Glamour.

i just checked it now and i read that he made it for many audience as multi protagonist which is good for the developer but the problem it will take him very long and the game will be big size..... but the worse part that he is going to fail in that game because there will be no ending exactly as in BB.... no ending because no one created the story before they start programming and thats why they realize the problem after they started and this is what got them to either Abandoned the game....

but this is not about glamour issue its about that Eric shows up in the 4th and she leaves with him and he spends the night on Monday ..... and i am doing the steps and documenting every conversation.....

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
but the worse part that he is going to fail in that game because there will be no ending exactly as in BB
To be fair, that ending in BB sucked. But yeah, BB made it clear DS had no idea what he was doing storywise, and I have no reason to believe he knows what he's doing in Glamour. I think he just makes it up as he goes along, which may help milking it in the short run, but in the long run, let's be honest, games need an ending.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
again one question steal do you mean steal the girls after he fuck them or do you mean to steal from him as steal them before he comes in.... because either the developer is hiding this path..... or then that one time that worked for me to be able to just have the girls all the way without him being around or even touch them the only one thing is that they gone to shopping and being introduced but he never came and she never gone with him and believe me i am not dreaming because if i am creating a path thats not available then i am that good lol.... but i seriously happened with me and i promise you all again i didnt play any other developer BB game.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok i have the saves but i dont know if i am allowed to post download link for the saves.....mediafire link that i uplouded the saves for the version 4.0.08 where Eric meet Max in dinner and then Ann leaves with him in the day 4.

and here is sunday dinner conversation:

sunday conv.png

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
none of the models in your comment are in glamore game i just checked it
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Do you mean the original models of BB? The plan was to have (older) cameo's of the BB game in Glamour (such as Alice and Lisa), but then DS started the "second" storyline, which was a reimagining of BB.

Reactions: Giant Dwarf
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes