3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
If that's the case, it's a bug.

well then helpppppppppppp :( lol i been suffering here for the last week or more only on this game ignoring all the other games that i am trying and following lol

now i am redownloading to see if its still the same or what?

or maybe the cheats breaks it....

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
To test it properly, you had to play through the complete game from the beginning with every update. Only then you can be sure that there are no errors. It would be good if someone from the highest level would do that. What if you would do it? At the moment there is little content and you can easily play through two paths in one day. I am only a $10 patron. Unfortunately I can only support with $10 because I already support many other games. My wife is already complaining that I spend too much money on support. Sometimes I can't even manage to play the updates of the games I support (lack of time).
View attachment 785414 View attachment 785415
I'm glad i didn't see the name "Lust & Passion" in your list

• Thinking Face
Reactions: djsverige

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
well then helpppppppppppp :( lol i been suffering here for the last week or more only on this game ignoring all the other games that i am trying and following lol

now i am redownloading to see if its still the same or what?

or maybe the cheats breaks it....
Ok, I think there's a misunderstanding here, Eric is introduced to the family, first Saturday in game. Eric is not in the home at that time. There's no bug your just talking about two different things. It wouldn't change a thing if Eric was in the home when the family first arrived on day 1 however. Dialogue would be a little different, that's all. You can not change a thing about Eric, not even with all the cheats known to mankind, all rolled in to one. Wait for 0.06-0.07 maybe.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Ok, I think there's a misunderstanding here, Eric is introduced to the family, first Saturday in game. Eric is not in the home at that time. There's no bug your just talking about two different things. It wouldn't change a thing if Eric was in the home when the family first arrived on day 1 however. Dialogue would be a little different, that's all. You can not change a thing about Eric, not even with all the cheats known to mankind, all rolled in to one. Wait for 0.06-0.07 maybe.

ok well i mean introduced and then she leave with him and he get in monday as after other day.

but in my first post i wrote in page 250 in this blog about how i played it before in the earlier versions it worked advance with the girls before she starts to go with him so then kira comes and eric is out of the picture totally.... and also been able to talk to the delivery girl and also that i been able to peep on the neighbor house to unlock kira secret.

is that what you wanted me to say?

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The problem is that a number of patrons that are paying most are not playing the game at all,not even downloading it.They jusy give money to support the creator and don't care about the game.
This "understanding" that the high tier supporters are to blame for bugs in the game is totally illogical.
The bugs in the game are the devs responsibility, if anyone should play through the game after every update and bugfix it is the dev. If anyone have the responsibility to have others test the game it's also the dev.
To be a high tier supporter is not the same as signing up to be a alpha tester. Having the money to support a single dev with 37.50$ every month does not mean that you have more time on your hands then someone supporting 1,25$ rather the opposite.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok again to make it easier why should max suffer to see someone else fucking Ann if he wants to have the girls all by himself????

this is as straight forward question.... because it happened before that i advanced the story with lisa and ann and then kira arrived and eric was totally out of the picture..... yes i remember the introducing but then he doesnt advance at all this what i exactly i mean.

and yes i am talking about this game not any other developers who made BB..... i am talking about this exact one.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ok again to make it easier why should max suffer to see someone else fucking Ann if he wants to have the girls all by himself????

this is as straight forward question.... because it happened before that i advanced the story with lisa and ann and then kira arrived and eric was totally out of the picture..... yes i remember the introducing but then he doesnt advance at all this what i exactly i mean.

and yes i am talking about this game not any other developers who made BB..... i am talking about this exact one.
That's because you have reached the end of the game so far. You can playthrough everything in the game in a few weeks in game, then you are repeating things. You can add to cams and money, that's about it. Eric will advance with the family, in upcoming updates. There is no " You've reached the end of the update" in this game. You can play indefinitely, but it will not advance till new update. Look at 13 opportunities, if you have all of them, that's it far now. PS: There is no point where Eric is gone from this game, he's not in the house everyday, no, but you can not get rid of him, so if this is true "kira arrived and eric was totally out of the picture" then yes you have a bug.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
That's because you have reached the end of the game so far. You can playthrough everything in the game in a few weeks in game, then you are repeating things. You can add to cams and money, that's about it. Eric will advance with the family, in upcoming updates. There is no " You've reached the end of the update" in this game. You can play indefinitely, but it will not advance till new update. Look at 13 opportunities, if you have all of them, that's it far now. PS: There is no point where Eric is gone from this game, he's not in the house everyday, no, but you can not get rid of him, so if this is true "kira arrived and eric was totally out of the picture" then yes you have a bug.

no i didnt reach the end but i promise you Eric didnt touch Ann att all.

and alice been staying up late doing cam modeling and Max catches her.

• Angry
Reactions: Summer Love

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This "understanding" that the high tier supporters are to blame for bugs in the game is totally illogical.
The bugs in the game are the devs responsibility, if anyone should play through the game after every update and bugfix it is the dev. If anyone have the responsibility to have others test the game it's also the dev.
To be a high tier supporter is not the same as signing up to be a alpha tester. Having the money to support a single dev with 37.50$ every month does not mean that you have more time on your hands then someone supporting 1,25$ rather the opposite.
Someone have to do that work and I don't blame the people who don't want.
I was simply pointing that many are not familiar with the fact that for all games highest tier patrons usualy don't play the games at all.Hell many don't even download a single game.

• Angry
Reactions: alefrago

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
no i didnt reach the end but i promise you Eric didnt touch Ann att all.

and alice been staying up late doing cam modeling and Max catches her.
Yeah, your playing the wrong game, this is not BB by DS, this is BB-AS by Aleksey90. Download the right game, see page one, at the top. Don't forget to add 0.04.009 fix.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Alice's show, which can only be seen through viewing her room's camera (v0.04.5)
While working on her blog [Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday / 21:00-22:00]
- On Tuesday and Sunday, there is a 50% chance that Alice will decide to have fun while working on her blog.
- On Saturday, the probability is 100%.
Fun after taking a bath [any day / 01:00-02:00]
- If you successfully give Alice a foot massage with candy, getting footjob, then there is a 75% chance that she will decide to have fun in her bed.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Then you are lying or you played the original. It is not in the game yet, as in the cg's for that scene you are talking about do not exist in this version of the game yet.
no i am not lying i promise i never played that one and actually you can see when i joined so i never seen that one i kept seeing this game because of the updates and i keep following the latest updates

Dec 18, 2017
ok well i mean introduced and then she leave with him and he get in monday as after other day.

but in my first post i wrote in page 250 in this blog about how i played it before in the earlier versions it worked advance with the girls before she starts to go with him so then kira comes and eric is out of the picture totally.... and also been able to talk to the delivery girl and also that i been able to peep on the neighbor house to unlock kira secret.

is that what you wanted me to say?
Peeping on neighbors house to discover Kiras secret is Glamour, game by DS. You have it mix up.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Alice's show, which can only be seen through viewing her room's camera (v0.04.5)
While working on her blog [Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday / 21:00-22:00]
- On Tuesday and Sunday, there is a 50% chance that Alice will decide to have fun while working on her blog.
- On Saturday, the probability is 100%.
Fun after taking a bath [any day / 01:00-02:00]
- If you successfully give Alice a foot massage with candy, getting footjob, then there is a 75% chance that she will decide to have fun in her bed.
look you catch her by the cam first but then you go to her room while she is setting on the bed.....

but look you changed the the main problem is that i been talking about the Eric thing he starts touching Ann from day 4 not after the 2 weeks.

and still no one spoke about the Eric's influence thing.........

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
and still no one spoke about the Eric's influence thing.........
Yes, I did, Eric raises his influence when he's with the girls (meaning when he comes over and when he takes them shopping). You lower it by spending time with the girls and doing your chores.

Also, what exactly do you mean with "day 4"? Eric is only introduced to us during the second weekend, after he took the girls shopping.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Yes, I did, Eric raises his influence when he's with the girls (meaning when he comes over and when he takes them shopping). You lower it by spending time with the girls and doing your chores.

Also, what exactly do you mean with "day 4"? Eric is only introduced to us during the second weekend, after he took the girls shopping.
sorry i didnt see that and ty for the reply......

he is introduced and she go with him to spend the night (Sat).... and then he come spend the night on Monday.

so they start right away day here and day there.... not as giving 2 weeks for the player to be able to do something to win the girls and take over to be as Alpha......

and then the next week they start talking about the humilating punishment.....

and the week after she says that he asked proposed to her and she accepted.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes