3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Do you mean the original models of BB? The plan was to have (older) cameo's of the BB game in Glamour (such as Alice and Lisa), but then DS started the "second" storyline, which was a reimagining of BB.
oh i get it know thank you , i realy liked that lisa with short hair

elink

Nov 2, 2017
From his site:

Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020

• Angry
Reactions: keer

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Hmm I am too good in stealth to get the Stick and the Carrot opportunity started it seems. Wierd problem.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hmm I am too good in stealth to get the Stick and the Carrot opportunity started it seems. Wierd problem.
Save just before spying, if you do not get caught, reload and try again. After first time your given the option to make a noise, to get caught. Works for Alice as well.

Reactions: Hryme

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
If this one doesn't have a proper closure, another clone of BB will keep coming at us. Again and again...
Well the reason that BB does not have a proper closure is they are doing the whole NTR wrong first off lets just step back and take a good hard look at it The NTR is done way too early and is so forced that it is almost it will happen no matter what you do.
2nd you are not even able to leave the house, get a job, or have money coming in before some rich guy walks in and takes it all way from you. What little choices you do have comes so late that it does not even matter. There is no real fighting change giving to you. The story they are trying to force is the NTR storyline. So like this your sister wants a new bathing suit but you have no money and no job or giving any choices to get money coming in The rich guy buys her the new bathing suit wins her over with just one little trick your mom does not believe a word you say, After all you are just a lying thieving son. Of course the rich guy is Your Moms Boss which starts going out with your mom and from some of the storyline he is married.
Which as soon as you find out that one it is your moms boss and he is married that should allow you just so many yum choices but nope not a one.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well the reason that BB does not have a proper closure is they are doing the whole NTR wrong first off lets just step back and take a good hard look at it The NTR is done way too early and is so forced that it is almost it will happen no matter what you do.
2nd you are not even able to leave the house, get a job, or have money coming in before some rich guy walks in and takes it all way from you. What little choices you do have comes so late that it does not even matter. There is no real fighting change giving to you. The story they are trying to force is the NTR storyline. So like this your sister wants a new bathing suit but you have no money and no job or giving any choices to get money coming in The rich guy buys her the new bathing suit wins her over with just one little trick your mom does not believe a word you say, After all you are just a lying thieving son. Of course the rich guy is Your Moms Boss which starts going out with your mom and from some of the storyline he is married.
Which as soon as you find out that one it is your moms boss and he is married that should allow you just so many yum choices but nope not a one.
First, this is not original BB. Second, you can buy the swimsuit and dress before Eric. Third, You can make all the money you want, no need to leave home. Forth and most important, you can get rid of the scumbag.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
First, this is not original BB. Second, you can buy the swimsuit and dress before Eric. Third, You can make all the money you want, no need to leave home. Forth and most important, you can get rid of the scumbag.

yes you can buy her the clothes but still that scumbag take advantage of your family against your well...

and yes you can get rid of him after what???

this is forcing even when you done everything and still he takes all until you be able to get kira to help you to steal the credit card to get rid of him.....

the choices are totally wrong the choices should be from the start ..... before Eric comes in. if Max done it right then he takes all or then the NTR comes in.....

and this is what i also been trying to say and we already said there are 2 weeks but i sent proof that the scumbag came in in the 4th day so that mean forcing and this is not right..... unless the developer wants it NTR then he should of written that from the start then its upto the audience to choose to play it or not.....

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Sure I just played it up until she starts talking about Eric and I will say this not one thing had been changed from the original BB . If All you have to do is follow the walkthrough step by step which is not playing a game it is just following instructions to get to the ending of a game if any game takes a walkthrough to figure out how to get to the correct ending it is not a game. I have played many games and without using a walkthrough, There are only 2 reason I even touch a walkthrough 1st is so I can find every item in the game. 2nd if I get stuck and trying to figure out how to get past a certain point in a game. And this will end up just like every BB game has count on it.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
yes you can buy her the clothes but still that scumbag take advantage of your family against your well...

and yes you can get rid of him after what???

this is forcing even when you done everything and still he takes all until you be able to get kira to help you to steal the credit card to get rid of him.....

the choices are totally wrong the choices should be from the start ..... before Eric comes in. if Max done it right then he takes all or then the NTR comes in.....

and this is what i also been trying to say and we already said there are 2 weeks but i sent proof that the scumbag came in in the 4th day so that mean forcing and this is not right..... unless the developer wants it NTR then he should of written that from the start then its upto the audience to choose to play it or not.....
Getting ride of Erik will be implemented in the future.
If you read the posts of the dev he said that you can either do it early ( and miss some content ) or a bit later.

You can block Erik regarding the sisters, if you brought the items and have a good standing with them he will not be able to sleep with them. The mother is another case but this is not NTR at that point.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Sure I just played it up until she starts talking about Eric and I will say this not one thing had been changed from the original BB . If All you have to do is follow the walkthrough step by step which is not playing a game it is just following instructions to get to the ending of a game if any game takes a walkthrough to figure out how to get to the correct ending it is not a game. I have played many games and without using a walkthrough, There are only 2 reason I even touch a walkthrough 1st is so I can find every item in the game. 2nd if I get stuck and trying to figure out how to get past a certain point in a game. And this will end up just like every BB game has count on it.
Sorry but I don't understand, how do you need a walkthrough for Erik if the feature of getting rid of him is not even in the game yet?

Swimsuit and dress is described in the opportunities and the money problem is addressed via bank feature. I don't see an issue right now.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I am stuck with Lisa. I can massage her after helping her with homework in her silk robe. But sleeping without panties never triggers so Mentor task is not progressing. I am guessing that is the reason I can't start kissing Kira as I have been massaging her in the bath for ages. Seems like this game has some seriously arcane trigger conditions or maybe my game is just bugged. I haven't cheated at all though.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Getting ride of Erik will be implemented in the future.
If you read the posts of the dev he said that you can either do it early ( and miss some content ) or a bit later.

You can block Erik regarding the sisters, if you brought the items and have a good standing with them he will not be able to sleep with them. The mother is another case but this is not NTR at that point.
well if you read my earlier posts you would of seen that i already said it was there but been removed then why removing something if it was already there, and working perfectly?

and blocking the sisters but what about the mother who is going to teach lisa? and what about blocking eric from getting to ann before you?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
heh...you guys aren't addressing the deep, fundamental, illogical flaw with this game. That is: cameras in every room which record everything, yet the boy has to sneak around to find out. It collapses into a pile of unreasonableness at that point. Max would know everything about all of them and with 100% certainty whether Alice or little sis slept with Eric. Knowing that, he would have been either motivated to enjoy the show or start the Eric removal process.

The story needs to be re-written with either the cameras gone, which leaves Max to use other methods to gather data; or, keep the cameras, have Max watch, and develop the story's tension as with Max knowing all this stuff but unable to speak of it because someone will find out his secret. He wants to talk about it but must be very adept in implementing ways to act on the intel he's gathered so as no one will know he's watching. Leaving the story as it was originally written just won't work and leaves the entire plot in shambles.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
well if you read my earlier posts you would of seen that i already said it was there but been removed then why removing something if it was already there, and working perfectly?

and blocking the sisters but what about the mother who is going to teach lisa? and what about blocking eric from getting to ann before you?
If I see it right only you claim that there was a path where Erik never showed up. I played the game and he appeared as the others said. As far as I know there was never a version where he was not in.

That Erik gets the mother (at least at first) is the main plot devise in the game. I don't know it any other way and regarding the sisters it is not a problem. You can block Erik so that he leaves them alone. Teaching Lisa will be something you can do when you are at war with Erik.

Since Erik is my buddy I hope to get some teaching action regardless. :D

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Sorry but I don't understand, how do you need a walkthrough for Erik if the feature of getting rid of him is not even in the game yet?

Swimsuit and dress is described in the opportunities and the money problem is addressed via bank feature. I don't see an issue right now.
Because it is following the whole original BB and guess what it does not even get you to link that damn cam. Which should be very easy to do as in you should not have to think about it like use your laptop to link to the cam. But no not this game. You have to use a walkthrough just to do that and btw as soon as you find the hidden cam you should be able to link to it again not this game oh no you have to jump through what every it is to get that cam linked to your laptop. Or even use your laptop to look up how to link that damn cam. Hell I could do one better then what this shit is doing. You get a job and work until you get enough money and then you can buy a cam and put it in certain rooms/ or you start off with enough money to buy a cam in the first place. . See this game is just one way only no real choices. Like what If I do not want to have hidden cams in every room showing everyone my mom and sisters what if I just want to spy on them for myself. Again this game will just end up like all of the other BB games. To get this game to really work you have to give a ton more choices and different ways to end up getting rid of Eric and I can think of a good 2 -5 ways without even thinking too hard about it.

Reactions: Mayonesa

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I am stuck with Lisa. I can massage her after helping her with homework in her silk robe. But sleeping without panties never triggers so Mentor task is not progressing. I am guessing that is the reason I can't start kissing Kira as I have been massaging her in the bath for ages. Seems like this game has some seriously arcane trigger conditions or maybe my game is just bugged. I haven't cheated at all though.
Diagram of lessons with Lisa (ENG).jpg

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes