3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
to be honest this version is really bad......

because there were one when you can talk to the delivery girl more and also spy on the neighbors house.......

plus which is also important for the people who like being the alpha male of the house to avoid Eric envade.......

in this one no you cant avoid Eric in all the ways which is sucks......

the game named as Big Brother..... that can avoid and be the alpha male.....

not to force the player to suffer the feeling of that Eric.......

i never reacted to a game as how i am upset that i am typing this about a game that was going good but then it got total worse.

and about the computer courses..... you were able to study more subjects.

----------------------------------------------------------

and about the punishment that you made it..... so max avoid it then how he will tell Ann if she made a mistake then she should be punished.....

because by that then she wont follow Eric's plan about the humilating punishment so he can take advantage to see the other girls naked.

so either this Dev is ntr only fan or something wrong?
It's still early in development. The beginning of the game is barely close to complete.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020

:unsure:

omocik

May 2, 2017
to be honest this version is really bad......

because there were one when you can talk to the delivery girl more and also spy on the neighbors house.......

plus which is also important for the people who like being the alpha male of the house to avoid Eric envade.......

in this one no you cant avoid Eric in all the ways which is sucks......

the game named as Big Brother..... that can avoid and be the alpha male.....

not to force the player to suffer the feeling of that Eric.......

i never reacted to a game as how i am upset that i am typing this about a game that was going good but then it got total worse.

and about the computer courses..... you were able to study more subjects.

----------------------------------------------------------

and about the punishment that you made it..... so max avoid it then how he will tell Ann if she made a mistake then she should be punished.....

because by that then she wont follow Eric's plan about the humilating punishment so he can take advantage to see the other girls naked.

so either this Dev is ntr only fan or something wrong?
You know your kinks and point of view aren't only right way in the world and Aleksey (hopefully) develops couple routes. Quick example: DarkSilver develops 2 perspectives in his. And don't you worry game will develop into your wishes, (simple fap game) just needs time to progress storyline and more complex aproaches...

Offtopic.
Damn I like most Aleksey character models, but Ann from Glamour looks a lot hotter imo :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: hades666

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
It's still early in development. The beginning of the game is barely close to complete.
What early i said i played it before and ok something was there why been removed, it was functioning well?.....

and you say barely close to complete????? it was good earlier as i said and as i see its broken more than fixed because if you see when max say Never changing his mind about Eric, Ann repeated her sentance about making her happy.... like its pushing her relationship on him, instead of taken his feelings she is not acting like he is her son at all, who is going to be living in the same house and he has no where else to go and Eric threat about the camp and the week never ends he keep going and going about the week like pushing Max to like what Eric doing against his well ..... this is turture.

and as developers they should of have made the story fully before they start coding.... i am database developer and this is the successful developing works.

how to develop something when you dont have ground ( i mean the story ) to go on with it????

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You know your kinks and point of view aren't only right way in the world and Aleksey (hopefully) develops couple routes. Quick example: DarkSilver develops 2 perspectives in his. And don't you worry game will develop into your wishes, (simple fap game) just needs time to progress storyline and more complex aproaches...
well i know but if he is only ntr then he should of wrote it from the start and if he is developing game like this while it Says Big Brother means he is the main star of the story but in this game only turturing Max,,,, and if you check up all the choices you will see its just copy and paste not thinking that the developer said to succeed is to read the answers carefully how to read it carefully if the text is fucked up?????

Reactions: Mayonesa

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Game is out, played through it, only camera views added (as annnounced) a very few minor bugs that should be quickly fixed, nothing compared to the past update imo.
This should play in favor of an august release for 0.05.

If you want content, skip this version. If you want to make a bug report, play it. That my opinion about this vers.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
What's new in this pre-release:

- the ability to view installed cameras (without development for the story yet, this will be in the full release of v0.05);

- peeping on Kira from a stepladder;

- peeping from a stepladder when there are several girls in bathroom;

- a look from the side when several girls take a shower;

- fixed minor bugs in the previous update.

NOTE: One fix is out now. 0.04.5.01

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So the REAL questions about V0.05 is: Will we see progress on (Evil Scum) Eric's plan to take over the house and make it the HQ of his plan for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Domination?? Will Max FINALLY get to enjoy a nice swim in the afternoon?? Will Alice admit her love for Polka Music ?? These and MANY other questions NEED answers. :)

It sounds like the 0.04.5 and 0.05 updates will add a LOT to the game. Looking forward to seeing how things change with the cameras, but I'm going to wait for 0.05 because I want the FULL experience. :)

Just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
Hi old friend, 0.04.5 does not have Eric with other girls, but you can see Eric with Ann, it's different from peeking. I think there will be more Eric in the full release 0.05
ok thanks man...not good news, i will not play this release too, have not played yet, the whole previous update too(not really interested at max action) ,cant understand although the purpose of this release, when could be included as a bigger more complete update ,continuing story after 6-7 days already had announced...all blanks and work is needed, i understand, but its now 6-7 months or more, already peeping eric with ann, changing max,s underwear, delivering different books and candy...(with other more interesting ok)...its time i think for a little or bigger step-progress for all sides...we have to use to our plan(humor) too i think, 2 more very good partners, the delivery boy and girl, for the teaching-helping-humiliating max lessons as you take it, the plan to bring the game at the first position ,hot, interesting and meaning story where it has to be... a suggestion , thought, hope

always86

Mar 19, 2020
ok thanks man...not good news, i will not play this release too, have not played yet, the whole previous update too(not really interested at max action) ,cant understand although the purpose of this release, when could be included as a bigger more complete update ,continuing story after 6-7 days already had announced...all blanks and work is needed, i understand, but its now 6-7 months or more, already peeping eric with ann, changing max,s underwear, delivering different books and candy...(with other more interesting ok)...its time i think for a little or bigger step-progress for all sides...we have to use to our plan(humor) too i think, 2 more very good partners, the delivery boy and girl, for the teaching-helping-humiliating max lessons as you take it, the plan to bring the game at the first position ,hot, interesting and meaning story where it has to be... a suggestion , thought, hope
I think the reason for the update is to make sure he get's something out for August. It sounds like it is a fairly huge update as well. 500 images.

We should see story progression next month which is when I will play again. While the cam stuff sounds good i've overplayed the current build.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
I think the reason for the update is to make sure he get's something out for August. It sounds like it is a fairly huge update as well. 500 images.

We should see story progression next month which is when I will play again. While the cam stuff sounds good i've overplayed the current build.
ok...but why not all together for 6-7 days , for more complete continuing story as well...dont know if there is a change for 0.05 release date...i can still see this at patreon page...anyway, i think the new update will be out in the next few days as announced...ok

Big Brother: Another Story v0.04.5 Release date:

Aug 26, 2020 (for patrons $10+)
Aug 29, 2020 (for patrons $5+)

Big Brother: Another Story v0.05 Release date:
End of August - Beginning of September, 2020

• Angry
Reactions: armion82
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes