3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
thanks buddy, you are a gem! could you also post the Mac version, pretty please? :)
Yes, I'll try, but today is my hospital day, so it will be late. EDIT: there's only one windows/mac available.

New fix 0.04.5.04. This is fix only, you must add to your game file.

Walkthrough for 4.5

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
He had emphasized "in that version" because he was not sure whether previous versions would work. Thank you
Well, since I don't use cheats, I'm not sure, but I think it works with all versions. From what I hear it only cheats stats and money, things like that. My best guess, it's ok to use.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, not really a hero.

Mega

Please, if you like this game, and can afford to, support the dev on PATREON. Thank you
I would love to support any dev in their endeavor to create good games, the problem is that I refuse to give Patreon any of my money. I've asked in the past and have actually pushed some devs to sign up for alternatives (Subscribestar, whatever the coffee cup one is), but I don't know how to get in touch with Aleksey to field that question to him. AFAIK he is only on Patreon which means my money is staying in my pocket.

Reactions: Darkaura and tpogs

elink

Nov 2, 2017
When I continue from the save I get 2 "empty" screens, means no Max+Alice, only Couch. Bug or is my installation damaged?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
So content wise what's the difference from the previous version? (0.04.0.01 i have)
None i guess..

Also download links have v0.04.0.05 NOT v0.04.0.08 as suggested in the changelog.

Bug#1 Can't massage Alice, as soon as you click on the dialogue, screen skips to the after massage one.
Bug#2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thank you so very much. these are my favorite models. great story great pics and really good nudie scenes; who could ask for more? thanks again.

Reactions: Bill76262
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes