3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

misho92

Sep 17, 2017
Can someone who has played the original game tell me how close in content is the current version of this one? I have played the original and liked it a lot, but i didnt like that it had almost zero sex scenes. The general idea is awesome for me, if there is a lot of new content i would give it a try, and if he keeps progressing it with more scenes i am deffinately supporting.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Can someone who has played the original game tell me how close in content is the current version of this one? I have played the original and liked it a lot, but i didnt like that it had almost zero sex scenes. The general idea is awesome for me, if there is a lot of new content i would give it a try, and if he keeps progressing it with more scenes i am deffinately supporting.
This is a fleshed out version that once 5.0 goes live will cover the first month of game time give or take. As with the original Some stuff takes a lot of time to unlock, so there is probably a few months worth of stuff to unlock but the actual story only goes as far as around 1 month.
There is almost no sex in this version and none for Max yet. Although the HJs and BJs with Kira have started

misho92

Sep 17, 2017
This is a fleshed out version that once 5.0 goes live will cover the first month of game time give or take. As with the original Some stuff takes a lot of time to unlock, so there is probably a few months worth of stuff to unlock but the actual story only goes as far as around 1 month.
There is almost no sex in this version and none for Max yet. Although the HJs and BJs with Kira have started
Thanks for the fast response. Sorry but i played the original more than an year ago. How many months did the original had, so i can compare if this currently has one month of content? Thanks in advance!

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
how many hours is this game long? is it worth a try or should I wait a few more updates?
It has a decent amount of content for a relatively new game, enough for an evening or two. That said, it still has much less content than the original, about 1/4 or so. Thus the game won't offer anything new at this rate for at least a year, unless the dev adds some events into the timeline not present in the original.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Agree on all of that, but I still think 0.5 will be as buggy. That's on the lack of experience and not the virus to me.
im not saying next update wont b buggy
i said from my understanding he not very experinced
but i believe .4 was more buggy than it might have been. it might have been little less buggy if he didnt rush after being sick
i think not rushing & him being fully 100% health he would have better concentration, so some bugs are slight program errors that if concentrate more would help lession the amout of bugs
but i no where think that there b no bugs in an update from this or any dev (all dev make mistake but with more experince amount of mistakes become less)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup would you mind sharing? I'd really appreciate it, as I'd expect many others would.
Miss September is not out yet, just voting.

People, you need to vote for the girl or girls who will decorate the post for v0.05. We have a maximum of time until September 20!

Ann
15%

Lisa (watches horror movies)
37%

Ann & Lisa
42%

Kira & Lisa
6%
81 votes total

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Here is a simple way to get rid of Eric the rat brake his fucking legs there you go job done MC needs to man up and stop being a little beta bitch.
fyi bad idea, assuming eric doesnt know its max who broke his legs - eric would get girls visiting him in hospital than when he get out in couple days to a week he would stay with them so girls could help take care of him.
so in all braking erics legs would just help eric get girls faster.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
The opportunity with Alice about giving her sweets after being caught spying is bugged, if you try to give her sweets after breakfast you can't give her sweets anymore, and the same thing is happening with Lisa, but with Lisa you can give her sweets before breakfast, so it still works, but Alice is never available before breakfast, so I can't progress. Maybe it was fixed in the 0.9 bugfix, I didn't have it up until now and I haven't tested again yet.

Anyway it's being a nightmare to trigger being caught, I focused too much in getting all cameras as soon as possible, while training spying and persuasion, and now I have more than 70% chance to not get caught, and most negative outcomes are just Alice or Lisa being suspicious, maybe the dev could include an option to getting caught on purpose. I loved the changes with Lisa, Alice and Kira taking baths together, but it's just even more annoying to get the specific sister alone AND being caught on top of that.

Pretty good "remake" of the original, render are on par or even better, and so many common sense additions that makes you wonder how the fuck dark silver never implemented them, the original had some pretty good ideas but it felt pretty lazy sometimes, most sex scenes were pretty underwhelming, with one or two renders to describe a full sexual act. I hope there is no plans to make it multiple routes like the original, I really liked Lisa and Olivia, as well as classes with Kira, separating these on routes was just a big mistake, as well as naked yoga with Ann
the original was a 1st attempt at making this style of a game over 2 years ago. so since than enough talk has been done to help figure out how to hopfully make this game.
so remember other than the original no other game (that i know of) has try to make this style of a game.
& so far there is only 2 confirmed paths 1 eric stays & second get rid of eric. at this time we dont know how many endings he will try to do for the 2 paths.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I think that in the original there were ways to avoid Eric ever getting with Kira, stopping the blackmail, just not having the BJ in the pool I think it was that way to stop Eric form getting any blackmail material with Kira.

I just think that if you do two path, ally and enemy, in the allied path it's logical to be NTR and Eric getting the other girls. But iin the enemy path there should be ways for Max to stop Eric getting with any girl, other than Ann, if he still gets other girl, no matter what path you take, then it is forced NTR and not many people like forced kinks, a challenge with an antagonist, sure, as long as you can stop him from getting any girl it should be ok.
there is no such thing as forced kinks in a game.
the tags on a game means that kink is in the game.
that is why there are tags to tell player what kinks are in the game giving them a choice to play the game or not.
if a player has a choice to play the game or not means that bc they were told that the kink is in the game it was not forced onto the player.
now in my opion too many dev have bowed down to the ntr contrversy & have made it avoidable &/or have added a on/off switch (which in my opion is bs).

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
that is why there are tags to tell player what kinks are in the game giving them a choice to play the game or not.
if a player has a choice to play the game or not means that bc they were told that the kink is in the game it was not forced onto the player.
now in my opion too many dev have bowed down to the ntr contrversy & have made it avoidable &/or have added a on/off switch (which in my opion is bs).
No.it's not.It is really smart move.That will give them more support and more money.Someone making pure NTR game without anything is only if the dev don't care about the money or how much time he will need to make the game(read as he can abandon it at any time-which almost always is the case).

Reactions: groq

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
No.it's not.It is really smart move.That will give them more support and more money.Someone making pure NTR game without anything is only if the dev don't care about the money or how much time he will need to make the game(read as he can abandon it at any time-which almost always is the case).
u making no sence.

u complained that u dislike ntr being forced on u & u dislike other kinks being forced on u when u play a game.
so i said tags are to warn u a type of kink is in the game, so u shouldnt complain about it being in the game, saying that its being forced on u.

now u talking about making money.

im think u might be talking about my coment about in my opion dev bowing to ntr contrevesy of making nrt avoidable or on/off switch i think is bs.

if so i think dev should make games they want to make if u dont want to support them thats ur choice. there are fans of all types of fetishes that will suport a game.

but my biggest pet pev is when people are warned that something is in the game but they still play it anyway , than they come into forum & complain about a kink being in the game when they where warned with a tag that it was in the game.

nrt is perfect exsample people play games with ntr tag than they come into form & bad mouth & complain about it. saying things like its being forced onto they when no one is forcing them to play the game.

is it wrong to want the complain about something being in the game that u where warned was in the game to stop?

in my opion if u dislike a certain kink but play the game in any way u can state that that kink is not ur cup of tea politly, instead of coming in & complaning about it being in the game.

now me i do the smart thing if i dislike a certain kink if i see that tag i just dont play the game, & if i do play it im not going onto the forum & complain about the tag i dislike bc i chose to play the game.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Personally I hope the friendship path will let us remain freinds with eric. It would be really interesting if wwe could actively help him corrupt the girls and share them. Maybe help him blackmail Kira? Would be awesome for me.^^

I don't know any other game with this kind of helping/sharing, it is unique and (for me) it would be a shame if we are forced to go to war with Erik in the end.
Yes, but that would be a passing thing. The Eric's events start and when finish we kick him out of the house. It was as I described, but I did a quick summary, I would like to do something more complete so that you understand better (maybe with dialogues). War with Eric would be optional, as anyone who would like to see content with Eric as an ally would see NTR and anyone who wanted to see content without NTR would make war with Eric. But I'm not the one writing the game or making it, I'm just giving an idea or showing opinions.

I think that in the original there were ways to avoid Eric ever getting with Kira, stopping the blackmail, just not having the BJ in the pool I think it was that way to stop Eric form getting any blackmail material with Kira.

I just think that if you do two path, ally and enemy, in the allied path it's logical to be NTR and Eric getting the other girls. But iin the enemy path there should be ways for Max to stop Eric getting with any girl, other than Ann, if he still gets other girl, no matter what path you take, then it is forced NTR and not many people like forced kinks, a challenge with an antagonist, sure, as long as you can stop him from getting any girl it should be ok.
In the original game we had to catch Eric peeking and masturbating at Alice's bedroom window and take a picture and blackmail him into telling him to stay away from the girls. There was an RNG that sometimes you fail or it caught you.

Last edited:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
There are forced kinks in games, there have always been and always will be, like lesbian in most harem games, or humillation in NTR games, etc. The tag system is there to help you know what content may be in the game.

There could be a gay tag because the game has one single scene in all the game that is gay, it doesn't mean I went to play the game knowing that I would see gay scenes just because there is a tag, if that scene is not avoidable, then it's a forced kink.

In games there are things called choices, which help to difference a game from a kinetic novel, most of the kinks have a choice to go for it or avoid it, be it NTR, futa, gay, etc. That way you don't force those kinks in people that don't want them.

But there are other devs, that don't tag a game with NTR for example, you go and play the game after seeing the tags and not seeing NTR, but then as you are playing the game there's an update where the dev forces a scene where your GF is having an orgy, without letting any choice for you. According to you that shouldn't happen since it wasn't in the tags.

The tags help to see what kind of content you may see in a game, but them the devs could and should make every kink optional and avoidable, or at least the controversial ones, that way more people can enjoy the game. Devs can do a dick move and introduce kinks that wasn't in the tags, because a patreon of his convinced him to do it, like some devs I won't name, that content can be avoidable, not forced, or not avoidable, thus making the kink forced in all their players. And no, the it's in the tags wouldn't work there because most of the times they force kink without tagging them right.

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
if
There are forced kinks in games, there have always been and always will be, like lesbian in most harem games, or humillation in NTR games, etc. The tag system is there to help you know what content may be in the game.

There could be a gay tag because the game has one single scene in all the game that is gay, it doesn't mean I went to play the game knowing that I would see gay scenes just because there is a tag, if that scene is not avoidable, then it's a forced kink.

In games there are things called choices, which help to difference a game from a kinetic novel, most of the kinks have a choice to go for it or avoid it, be it NTR, futa, gay, etc. That way you don't force those kinks in people that don't want them.

But there are other devs, that don't tag a game with NTR for example, you go and play the game after seeing the tags and not seeing NTR, but then as you are playing the game there's an update where the dev forces a scene where your GF is having an orgy, without letting any choice for you. According to you that shouldn't happen since it wasn't in the tags.

The tags help to see what kind of content you may see in a game, but them the devs could and should make every kink optional and avoidable, or at least the controversial ones, that way more people can enjoy the game. Devs can do a dick move and introduce kinks that wasn't in the tags, because a patreon of his convinced him to do it, like some devs I won't name, that content can be avoidable, not forced, or not avoidable, thus making the kink forced in all their players. And no, the it's in the tags wouldn't work there because most of the times they force kink without tagging them right.
if there is not a tag for it than i would agree u could call that being forced onto a player but if there is tag than i dont think u are being force to see that kink in the game

the player chose to play the game knowing nthat there is a chance of seeing that kink in the game bc not all kinks in the game are going to be avoidable.

but if there is no tag for a kink than i could see player having right to complain about that kink if tag is not on the game , but if there is a tag u should complain about when a player was warn that there is a chance to see that kink.

there are lots of tags certain players dont like i understand but in my opion if a player was warned there a chance at seeing a certain kink in the game & they end up seeing they should complain about it .

there are enough games out there to satifiy almost all feteshies, with only 1 exseption of ntr bc player dont like it move make lots of noise about it (which in my opion was a leading facter in the original bb being abandond)which has dev changing game or abandoning it.

why are player coming into every ntr game complaining about it. even a game pure nrt ( i played agame dont remember name it was short but all nrt, but players came into forum compling about the ntr in the game really)

so all im saying is if a player choses to play a game with tags, they are not forced & they shouldnt complain about it, they where warn they might see that type of kink.

but again if the game doesnt have a tag for a kink that they put into the game than that is what i would call being forced bc no warning .

Reactions: Mayonesa

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey there ya'll...

I have two questions:

1) Have I reached the end of the current update if all memories are unlocked, or are there still some events?

2) Can anyone tell me how to unlock the second memory of the first row (see pic below)? It's the only one I got left to unlock...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey there ya'll...

I have two questions:

1) Have I reached the end of the current update if all memories are unlocked, or are there still some events?

2) Can anyone tell me how to unlock the second memory of the first row (see pic below)? It's the only one I got left to unlock...
you need to get caught by Alice while spying her and apologize, you will need to buy her sweets for her to forgive Max and not rat him to Ann, her favorite is Ferrero Rocher, you have to repeat it around 4 times, them at the forth time she will demand pijamas instead of sweets, them she will pose for Max. Same thing you did with Lisa to give her the bathrobe

But this opportunity is bugged in 0.04.5, if you didn't yet, you need to download the 0.04.9 bugfix, it has been posted some pages ago

about your first question, I think so, all you can get new is some scenes variations depending in which clothes Alice and Lisa are wearing, like you can tell her to not wear panties when she is using jeans, them some scenes will be a little different like the massage at night and after she comes back from the club. I discovered that very late in my playthrough since I set her outfit to be that skimpy shirt she gets from Kira all the time

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
you need to get caught by Alice while spying her and apologize, you will need to buy her sweets for her to forgive Max and not rat him to Ann, her favorite is Ferrero Rocher, you have to repeat it around 4 times, them at the forth time she will demand pijamas instead of sweets, them she will pose for Max. Same thing you did with Lisa to give her the bathrobe

But this opportunity is bugged in 0.04.5, if you didn't yet, you need to download the 0.04.9 bugfix, it has been posted some pages ago

about your first question, I think so, all you can get new is some scenes variations depending in which clothes Alice and Lisa are wearing, like you can tell her to not wear panties when she is using jeans, them some scenes will be a little different like the massage at night and after she comes back from the club. I discovered that very late in my playthrough since I set her outfit to be that skimpy shirt she gets from Kira all the time
Thanks a lot for your reply! In the meantime I realised I had forgotten there was that opportunities guide, to let you track your progress...

...And oh well it seems I have the recurrent problem of being unable to complete the "ALPHA" and "PARTY GIRL" opportunities.

It pisses me off, as I spent many hours grinding on the money+peeking+persuation skills, and was starting to do the same with the kissing and sex skills.

And it seems, according to the posts on this thread, that I need to restart a new game entirely (or pick up a save frop this thread, and grind from there)...

The problem is, I have not found the bugfix you talk about, even with the search engine, and combing the last 20-25 pages or so.

So I guess I'll just extract the images for now, and consider playing the game again once it's fixed, because right now it's a total nightmare even trying to figure out if the bug fix is 0.04.9 or 0.04.8...o_Oo_Oo_O

Just a piece of advice for anyone monitoring this thread, shouldn't the bugfix be listed in the OP by now, and clearly visible in red, if the game version downloadable from mega still needs it??? It'll help this thread being spared from stupid posts like this one :)...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes