3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks a lot for your reply! In the meantime I realised I had forgotten there was that opportunities guide, to let you track your progress...

...And oh well it seems I have the recurrent problem of being unable to complete the "ALPHA" and "PARTY GIRL" opportunities.

It pisses me off, as I spent many hours grinding on the money+peeking+persuation skills, and was starting to do the same with the kissing and sex skills.

And it seems, according to the posts on this thread, that I need to restart a new game entirely (or pick up a save frop this thread, and grind from there)...

The problem is, I have not found the bugfix you talk about, even with the search engine, and combing the last 20-25 pages or so.

So I guess I'll just extract the images for now, and consider playing the game again once it's fixed, because right now it's a total nightmare even trying to figure out if the bug fix is 0.04.9 or 0.04.8...o_Oo_Oo_O

Just a piece of advice for anyone monitoring this thread, shouldn't the bugfix be listed in the OP by now, and clearly visible in red, if the game version downloadable from mega still needs it??? It'll help this thread being spared from stupid posts like this one :)...
This is a link to the bugfix.

Reactions: Rico83 and Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
This is a link to the bugfix.
Mega
Many thx.

Crazygamer43, would it be possible to include this bug fix in the OP till the next update, or at least inform new players the version they are downloading for now is a dead end? I feel once again it will help you to prevent this thread from being bloated with the same issues over and over again...

This game seems to have these kind of bugs constantly, so I really think a special "bugfix" section in the OP should be included and clearly visible...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the heads up re: bug fix. Unfortunately I think I might have to start over after 73 days into the game. Not looking forward to that... rip

Reactions: Silhoutte

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for the heads up re: bug fix. Unfortunately I think I might have to start over after 73 days into the game. Not looking forward to that... rip
I hear you bro...same for me... Though the kissing/licking/sucking grind with beloved Auntie Kira is not that bad, I'm not sure I want to go through those fucking peeking sessions + advertising for the BB site every morning, at least till a few days IRL...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The grind is real, lmao, especially when saving to buy cameras and advertising just to make enough to buy the shit you need in order to advance he story. That said, I still probably will, eventually, but as I’m new to this site, I’ve got a shit ton of other games to get to, so I can be patient and wait for the next major update release.
Side note: just finished Fetish Locator Week 1, that was fun as hell. I have no problem supporting games made well.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This is going to be close.

Lisa (watches horror movies)
41%
Ann & Lisa
41%
113 votes total

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The camera/clothes grind is NOT that bad. First thing is that you should NOT buy any cameras. Just have the FREE one in the lounge. Then do the household chores for cash and try to ALWAYS be in the lounge when try advances each hour.

The other thing is to ALWAYS buy advertising each morning. 2-4 add buys each morning should give you enough money for everything.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: hanes16

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
u making no sence.

u complained that u dislike ntr being forced on u & u dislike other kinks being forced on u when u play a game.
so i said tags are to warn u a type of kink is in the game, so u shouldnt complain about it being in the game, saying that its being forced on u.

now u talking about making money.

im think u might be talking about my coment about in my opion dev bowing to ntr contrevesy of making nrt avoidable or on/off switch i think is bs.

if so i think dev should make games they want to make if u dont want to support them thats ur choice. there are fans of all types of fetishes that will suport a game.

but my biggest pet pev is when people are warned that something is in the game but they still play it anyway , than they come into forum & complain about a kink being in the game when they where warned with a tag that it was in the game.

nrt is perfect exsample people play games with ntr tag than they come into form & bad mouth & complain about it. saying things like its being forced onto they when no one is forcing them to play the game.

is it wrong to want the complain about something being in the game that u where warned was in the game to stop?

in my opion if u dislike a certain kink but play the game in any way u can state that that kink is not ur cup of tea politly, instead of coming in & complaning about it being in the game.

now me i do the smart thing if i dislike a certain kink if i see that tag i just dont play the game, & if i do play it im not going onto the forum & complain about the tag i dislike bc i chose to play the game.
Can you please post the exact text where I complaine about forced NTR?
Or you like the other guy just answer the first person without even checking if he is the right one?
Also no idea how I make no sense?You don't believe that making a game for both NTR and incest fans for example will bring more patrons(read as more money) than a game only for NTR fans?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm playing with the 0.4.9 bug fix recently re-posted by maxbishup (script.rpa file put into the game folder), but it seems I'm stuck again in the alpha opportunity storyline...There is no automatic conversation after I get to the stage shown below in my screen capture. Could anyone give me a hint at what to do next? I deliberately got caught to see if that brings Eric to convince Ann to let Max watch or something, but nothing happens...

Oh, and I did look again through this thread to find some answers, but only got some info on some "automatic conversation after dinner" that never shows up...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I think I found a bug with the bugfix: basically you can't buy Mom a nightgown...because it's already bought automatically. I never bought one when playing the game with the 0.4.9 bugfix, and yet on Saturday 10 am miraculously Max offers her the nightgown...

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm playing with the 0.4.9 bug fix recently re-posted by maxbishup (script.rpa file put into the game folder), but it seems I'm stuck again in the alpha opportunity storyline...There is no automatic conversation after I get to the stage shown below in my screen capture. Could anyone give me a hint at what to do next? I deliberately got caught to see if that brings Eric to convince Ann to let Max watch or something, but nothing happens...

Oh, and I did look again through this thread to find some answers, but only got some info on some "automatic conversation after dinner" that never shows up...
If your friend with Eric, game will not tell you that's all for this update, but it's over till next update. If your enemy of Eric, you get this screen. Eric will not tell Ann to let Max watch in this update.
ERIC.png

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
If your friend with Eric, game will not tell you that's all for this update, but it's over till next update. If your enemy of Eric, you get this screen. Eric will not tell Ann to let Max watch in this update.
View attachment 822188
thx a lot, I appreciate it!

Can I ask (I hope) one final question :

There are therefore two opportunities which do not indicate "Attention: you've reached the end of this update": ALPHA + PARTY GIRL, right? For party girl I get this panel, which I imagine is the last available one for this update (see capture attached).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

I wasn't able to progress at it as well, since there was no missing gallery I didn't bother with it, the mini walkthrough didn't say anything about it either

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019

There are therefore two opportunities which do not indicate "Attention: you've reached the end of this update": ALPHA + PARTY GIRL, right? For party girl I get this panel, which I imagine is the last available one for this update (see capture attached).
Lisa will tell Max about Alice Secret ( about alcohol problems ) so which means that now you can buy the Chocolate with alcohol... hell i forgot what it would it named lol.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

When you finish, you should see this.
screenshot0002.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The grind is real, lmao, especially when saving to buy cameras and advertising just to make enough to buy the shit you need in order to advance he story. That said, I still probably will, eventually, but as I’m new to this site, I’ve got a shit ton of other games to get to, so I can be patient and wait for the next major update release.
Side note: just finished Fetish Locator Week 1, that was fun as hell. I have no problem supporting games made well.
The money is actually DRAMATICALLY easier to get in this version than it was in the orginal BB due to the credit thing which didn't exist in the original. I think the only thing that really makes it somewhat of a drag in this version is that I think some of the new scenes don't count at all towards the webcam money.

In my games, almost all of the money comes from the lounge and the pool even if I buy cams for everything. The terrace is particularly useless and really does yield close to zero. Apparently the cam fans don't care about watching Anne in her bedroom or watching ALL of the girls in the bathroom very much (the income is not zero there but it's FAR below the lounge and pool).

The action hasn't really ramped up yet for Lisa and Alice so it makes sense that Max and Alice's bedrooms aren't much of a money maker yet, but you would think people would be interested in watching Eric fuck Anne on a regular basis in their bedroom. The bathroom should also presumably be a big earner.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I wasn't able to progress at it as well, since there was no missing gallery I didn't bother with it, the mini walkthrough didn't say anything about it either
Yeah, I got that walkthrough amongst the half a dozen other ones found on this thread :LOL:... Nothing about how to convince Alice to get jiggy with Mr Biggy though, she always turns Max down about how he doesn't want her to tell Mom he assaulted her...I've apologised several times the next day, but to no avail...

Lisa will tell Max about Alice Secret ( about alcohol problems ) so which means that now you can buy the Chocolate with alcohol... hell i forgot what it would it named lol.
Well yeah, I got those chocolates, I give them, wait for her at 3 o'clock, but it seems they aren't enough in this game to complete the opportunity for this update... :confused:

When you finish, you should see this.
View attachment 822225
Ok thanks, well if ever you could give a hint as how to convince Alice to go further when the choices are "just a little bit", you'll be the hero of the day...again!

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Can you please post the exact text where I complaine about forced NTR?
Or you like the other guy just answer the first person without even checking if he is the right one?
Also no idea how I make no sense?You don't believe that making a game for both NTR and incest fans for example will bring more patrons(read as more money) than a game only for NTR fans?
I want to apoligies 1st u not the person who used forced ntr in there comment, that was my mistake i do apolize.
ur post was right under the post i was thing of, so reading the post i thought was u i saw ur image & name & i mistakely thought it was u who made the comment when in fact it was the post above urs.
so i do again apoligize.

but make no sence was based on what i said, veses ur responce wasnt that clear on what u where saying about my comment.
so to me it was unclear, what ezactly what u were saying to me. that is another reason i thought u where another person from this forum.
the comment u just made that im repling to , for me makes more sence to where i can look back at ur other post & now understand what u where saying.
for me i can read a comment & interptate it in multiple different ways, so based on my comment ur comments for me was interpated in completely different ways making it make no sence to me.

Reactions: armion82
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes