3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks, info much appreciated, at least I know the Twilight zone mess I'm in is not due to that... Would you mind sharing your last saves? Ideally as a friend of Eric?

Yeah, that's what worries me, I'm wondering if we'll ever see the end of these bug issues. It's really the only thing that's been holding me back from supporting this game so far.

I can share my latest save file. But I'm against Eric.
This is my last save file near the end of version (0.04.0.09) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Manifold

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
1st off i didnt compare to any other type of kink that a player has. all i was saying was that u said there are more players who dislike ntr than thos who do for this game. but dev took a suervay about eric & more of his supports at the time wanted to see an eric path made. so in my person opion there the player who dislike ntr are just more vocal than thos who do like ntr.
so my compare is for thos who dislike ntr & thos who like ntr, not ntr to any other type of kink a player might have.

2nd in my personal opion dev dont put ntr into there game simply bc they dont want to deal with the whole ntr contriversy.
it has nothing to do with it not having enough ntr fan base support.

ntr is the most cotiversal type of fethish to my knowlage. i playe a game (cant remember the name) it was just ntr only. now there was a ntr tag & sumory of the game said there only ntr scences in it. but still people came into forum & complained that the ntr should be avoidable & / or it shouldnt be in the game & / or they were forced ntr on to the player.
now in a game that is just ntr sences taged & told in sumory ntr only secence, how is it any player was forced ntr on them.

so as can see ntr most contivasal kink there is. most dev will not put ntr in game just bc they dont want to deal with drama that it brings.
Yeah, I think you got the wrong game. The dev of this game is Aleksey90, not DS. Aleksey never had such a survey, I was a PATREON from the start. What does it matter, what % like this are that, do we choose to like or dislike, by it's popularity. I can only speak for myself, if I like it, I like it, if I don't I don't. Yes this game has NTR tag. But I know, that I can get rid of Eric, I can block him from the other girls(Not sure about Kira). Can others, keep Eric till the end of game, don't know don't care.

Reactions: xw1

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, I think you got the wrong game. The dev of this game is Aleksey90, not DS. Aleksey never had such a survey, I was a PATREON from the start. What does it matter, what % like this are that, do we choose to like or dislike, by it's popularity. I can only speak for myself, if I like it, I like it, if I don't I don't. Yes this game has NTR tag. But I know, that I can get rid of Eric, I can block him from the other girls(Not sure about Kira). Can others, keep Eric till the end of game, don't know don't care.
i was just saying bc what wold be about around the half way point of this game forum someone said this dev took a survey about eric to help him decide whether or not to make a path for eric or not. if im wrong about that im wrong. but with that comment & others comments i got the impresion that this dev going to make a path with eric & a path that get rid of eric.
but that either way it still doesnt change my opion that thos who dislike ntr are more vocal than thos who do like ntr.

Last edited:

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Thanks, info much appreciated, at least I know the Twilight zone mess I'm in is not due to that... Would you mind sharing your last saves? Ideally as a friend of Eric?

Yeah, that's what worries me, I'm wondering if we'll ever see the end of these bug issues. It's really the only thing that's been holding me back from supporting this game so far.
dev not a eperined at making games so there will b bugs, hopfully it will get little less buggy as the dev get more experince.
but when ever u play a game that isnt finished u shouldnt b suprized that ther are bug. all dev make mistake, its just ones with more experince will make less mistakes that cause bugs.
this dev is better at art than at programing in my opion

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
dev not a eperined at making games so there will b bugs, hopfully it will get little less buggy as the dev get more experince.
but when ever u play a game that isnt finished u shouldnt b suprized that ther are bug. all dev make mistake, its just ones with more experince will make less mistakes that cause bugs.
this dev is better at art than at programing in my opion
Oh, I totally agree with you, and said so in a previous post. And I know I can't expect a perfect game. But most bug issues don't force players to restart games at every update. That's the real bummer.

Thank you very much aras4wa, hopefully that save will be useful also for other people on this thread.

Could somebody out there post a save+persistent file of a finished, 0.04.0.05 game, with all the opportunities duly indicated as completed (except the Alpha opportunity), and as a friend of Eric?

I'm sure this would also be a great gesture of solidarity for other people as well!

Reactions: .Black Panther.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i was just saying bc what wold be about around the half way point of this game forum someone said this dev took a survey about eric to help him decide whether or not to make a path for eric or not. if im wrong about that im wrong. but with that comment & others comments i got the impresion that this dev going to make a path with eric & a path that get rid of eric.
but that either way it still doesnt change my opion that thos who dislike ntr are more vocal than thos who do like ntr.
Ok, in original BB by DS. The dev had a pole about Eric, Eric won the pole. There were different paths in that game, you could be friends with Eric or enemy, as well as other paths. But no matter what Eric had to go. In this game, there will be three main paths 1- Enemy, get rid of Eric fast. 2-Enemy, get rid of Eric slow 3- Friend, keep Eric. The big unknown, if your friend of Eric, must you get rid of him at all. It's my personal belief, that at some point Eric must go. I could be wrong of course, this is not from the dev. But I think Eric will go, for enemy long path, and friend path, in the same update. As for being vocal, I think both are just as good at that. I don't like NTR, but I can still be friends with, and help, those that do. After all(as I have been reminded myself)this is just a game.

Reactions: eri53

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I was talking about the original game(Big Brother),not this one(BBAS).
People really forget how much of a mess BB 0.2 was.No matter what you choose you get a game over.If you are friend with Eric you lose for more than 1 week,if you are in war-you lose for less than 1 week.
1st off i didnt compare to any other type of kink that a player has. all i was saying was that u said there are more players who dislike ntr than thos who do for this game. but dev took a suervay about eric & more of his supports at the time wanted to see an eric path made. so in my person opion there the player who dislike ntr are just more vocal than thos who do like ntr.
so my compare is for thos who dislike ntr & thos who like ntr, not ntr to any other type of kink a player might have.

2nd in my personal opion dev dont put ntr into there game simply bc they dont want to deal with the whole ntr contriversy.
it has nothing to do with it not having enough ntr fan base support.

ntr is the most cotiversal type of fethish to my knowlage. i playe a game (cant remember the name) it was just ntr only. now there was a ntr tag & sumory of the game said there only ntr scences in it. but still people came into forum & complained that the ntr should be avoidable & / or it shouldnt be in the game & / or they were forced ntr on to the player.
now in a game that is just ntr sences taged & told in sumory ntr only secence, how is it any player was forced ntr on them.

so as can see ntr most contivasal kink there is. most dev will not put ntr in game just bc they dont want to deal with drama that it brings.
You just don't realise that many people want Eric in the game only to humiliate or even kill him.Not because they are fans of NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayonesa

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
jesus christ why is there always an argument about NTR

this version of Big Brother was tagged with 'ntr' since its first release
it was made clear since the very start that eric and ntr in general would be explored more by aleksey

please, just shut the fuck up lmfao
I don't like NTR, but I must agree with you. But of course, I new this before the game started, from BB fan art. You can get rid of, and block Eric from Alice and Lisa, anyway. So no big deal for me. As for Ann, Eric is her boyfriend, what would I expect? Kira, I'm not so sure about, I hope I can block him, but if not...well, it's just a game after all. LOL

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018

it was made clear since the very start that eric and ntr in general would be explored more by aleksey

this is what happens when ever ntr is put into a game it causes alot of drama more the bug in a game or any other tag that i know. so in my opion this is why most dev dont try to put ntr into a game,

hobbescaltous

Dec 13, 2017
is this happening for anyone else? i peep on alice, she catches me, then i buy the chocolates and when they're delivered, i can't give them to her. meanwhile i can give them to lisa just fine.

Reactions: Grandvisier

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
When the next update will come out ? Also anybody knows if there will be an in-game walkthrough or something like that so the game will become somewhat playable ?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I was talking about the original game(Big Brother),not this one(BBAS).
People really forget how much of a mess BB 0.2 was.No matter what you choose you get a game over.If you are friend with Eric you lose for more than 1 week,if you are in war-you lose for less than 1 week.

You just don't realise that many people want Eric in the game only to humiliate or even kill him.Not because they are fans of NTR.
atually i do know that about some player hating eric & what they want to do to eric. i was around for the original & this version & have read ever post. but that does change my mind on the fact that i think there are just as many ntr fans as there are those who dislike ntr. everyone has the right to like or dislike what ever kind of kink they want.

i just hate the major drama that ntr gets every time it put into a game. no matter what way its put in, in could be competly avoidable or not. it makes no matter it will stir up alot of drama every time. & eric being an asshole doesnt help the matter any. thats why so many plays want to kill him or hurt him.

so in conculion everyone has right to liking the typs of kink they do & disliking the types of kinks dont.
i just wish less drama over ntr period. these are just adult games.

djax

May 5, 2017
is this focusing on full remake ori BB or focusing on to continou of the story of ori BB?
hope it isnt abandoned in the middle

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
so guys: finally it is Sep 23rd, can anybody confirm 0.5 has been released, at least for the super Patrons?
I need to visit Kira in version 0.5.. :p:p:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
We are waiting for the hero with an update soon)) Place your bets on the date !! ;) :LOL:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

Mods need to step in. NTR talk is off-topic. Original BB talk is off-topic people arguing back and forth for pages, monopolizing half the thread, double, triple posting and whatnot must be handled in private messages. This thread is as cancer as the Og one was and thats why it had some extra rules.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes