3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
That is wrong version of the game.You need 0.04.5.04.
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant! 0.04.5.04, basically the latest posted by maxbishup.

Anybody started a clean game from the start with Mommy's nightie miraculously bought already?

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
another delay... i dont understand why the most of this adult game creators NEVER could keep their word!
for me tomorrow is the worst day of the week because of my work - so i am very disappointed! cant play the new update before friday!

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
...and i rather prefer it gets delayed, than releasing a completly broken game on the promised day.
It will come out soon, chill.

thanda

May 30, 2019
be patience. we never know how many hours the creator spent his time on this compare to his sleep. coding is such a pain and you know it. if you had a bad day, i wish tomorrow that your day will be a lot better. just smile and keep going forward

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
another delay... i dont understand why the most of this adult game creators NEVER could keep their word!
for me tomorrow is the worst day of the week because of my work - so i am very disappointed! cant play the new update before friday!
Except NLT, i never seen a single Dev who consistently kept their word. No pre-planning is the reason for this.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
...and i rather prefer it gets delayed, than releasing a completly broken game on the promised day.
It will come out soon, chill.
I completely agree. He can either release the game now and have people bitch at him for releasing a buggy PoS, or he can work on it for 3-4 more days and release a product everyone is happy with. Like what whats-his-face-nintendo-man said: " A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad "

Reactions: greenymph

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
OK, maybe I'm throwing a big rock in the pond here, but what can we expect from the release itself anyway? Unless you want to extract the new images and...enjoy them directly.

But as far as game playing goes, aren't we to expect a few more days after the release before:

1) a hero like maxbishup figures out (benevolently) a bugfix
2) a decent walkthrough is posted on this thread, explaining you need to make 3 ankle massages, with Max dressed in a blue t-shirt, and Alice with red socks, in order to trigger the new event with Aunt Kira on Sunday evenings only
3) saves of the latest update to be sure you got everything right

OK, expecting a few facepalms for this stupid post, but I'm starting to like them, so that's cool. The point is, Aleksey90 could ask the help of a professional game dev, at least on a one-time basis, to clean up his game so far.

The money used to pay for that help would be soon reimbursed, and more, because I'm sure he would get financial support from people like me, once his game becomes playable.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
*gasp* you'll have to wait 1 WHOLE DAY to play a game??? Oh Muffin. I know this is the literal end of the world for you, but if you look deep inside yourself, I'm sure you can find the strength to survive this horrible ordeal you are faced with.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
OK, maybe I'm throwing a big rock in the pond here, but what can we expect from the release itself anyway? Unless you want to extract the new images and...enjoy them directly.

But as far as game playing goes, aren't we to expect a few more days after the release before:

2) a decent walkthrough is posted on this thread, explaining you need to make 3 ankle massages, with Max dressed in a blue t-shirt, and Alice with red socks, in order to trigger the new event with Aunt Kira on Sunday evenings only

OK, expecting a few facepalms for this stupid post, but I'm starting to like them, so that's cool. The point is, Aleksey90 could ask the help of a professional game dev, at least on a one-time basis, to clean up his game so far.

The money used to pay for that help would be soon reimbursed, and more, because I'm sure he would get financial support from people like me, once his game becomes playable.
I mean... it's plenty playable, it just takes persistence. I think that's a good thing because this is the kind of game that rewards experimentation. You do the 'main content update', then after you explore. You find out what has changed after passing that threshold. Having played the original I kind of already know what's up, but having a game where a characters personality changes after an event is very rare.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I mean... it's plenty playable, it just takes persistence. I think that's a good thing because this is the kind of game that rewards experimentation. You do the 'main content update', then after you explore. You find out what has changed after passing that threshold. Having played the original I kind of already know what's up, but having a game where a characters personality changes after an event is very rare.
That I agree with, but I gotta say (again) that this is the one thing the BBAS dev should really copycat Dark Silver on, from his Glamour game: a detailed, step-by-step in game walkthrough. Both games have fairly unusual conditions to be met for the story to go forward (peeking on the redhead what'shername and her boyfriend in the bathroom for Glamour, massages here in BBAS). Both therefore need an ingame walkthrough, not just vague text in the case of BBAS.

Yeah sure, it might be great to find out things on your own, while exploring. But let's say you want to replay the game in a while, and don't know how the hell you ever managed to trigger a particular event, since you got it the first time only by chance?

And plus, since obviously nothing is really done on this thread to keep an OP with the latest walkthrough and bugfix, well, that just adds to the mess this game ultimately does not deserve.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Will be hard to extract images,because a lot of them are only the girl,Max and very small part are full image.
But the game did something awesome with the gallery option to replay scenes-one of the biggest mistake of BB.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
High Simp Lord

no its not the end of my world but have you ever worked this in real life? do you delay every month your work you have to do? what would your customers do? and you say everytime "sorry dear customers, its better for you that i delay another time to show you my work becaus it is better for you! we are the customers, we are paying (30$!!!) and when we are paying, then we are allowed to get something - in time!!! thats how it works!

if they do it without taking customers money - then you are absolutely right!!!

the only thing you are right is that fact, that i could go to another creator if i am not satisfied. thats life! 3 delays in 3 days is too much! do you support him on patreon with your money too? if not, then you should shut your mouth!

and every disappointed customer is allowed to say their opinion!

Reactions: Kendra and tpogs

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Will be hard to extract images,because a lot of them are only the girl,Max and very small part are full image.
But the game did something awesome with the gallery option to replay scenes-one of the biggest mistake of BB.
Fair point, which adds to the fact that this game could be truly promising (and further down the line awesome) if it didn't have these unfortunate drawbacks, which could be easily fixed (both in the game and the OP on this thread).

thanda

May 30, 2019
High Simp Lord

no its not the end of my world but have you ever worked this in real life? do you delay every month your work you have to do? what would your customers do? and you say everytime "sorry dear customers, its better for you that i delay another time to show you my work becaus it is better for you! we are the customers, we are paying (30$!!!) and when we are paying, then we are allowed to get something - in time!!! thats how it works!

if they do it without taking customers money - then you are absolutely right!!!

the only thing you are right is that fact, that i could go to another creator if i am not satisfied. thats life! 3 delays in 3 days is too much! do you support him on patreon with your money too? if not, then you should shut your mouth!

and every disappointed customer is allowed to say their opinion!
yup, you were right. the creator only had two option which is release halfway work on time or fix everything first + late. both option gonna get himself in a bitter situation. maybe the creator didn't manage his time properly or anything. so, he had to face it and maybe loose some of us including you who pay for this. you and everyone else here have the choice next time. have a nice day and smile. you're good person deep down. dont let some negative emotion get over you

Reactions: alienware2512
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes