3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
is there a way to gang up with eric ? :/ or just watching him is the only way :/
Apparently yes, in the future. Become friends with him, and he'll perhaps become a pretty strange father figure, guiding you, along with sex Goddess Kira, in corrupting this still unsuspecting harem of innocent, yet hot ladies...mwahahaha!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Apparently yes, in the future. Become friends with him, and he'll perhaps become a pretty strange father figure, guiding you, along with sex Goddess Kira, in corrupting this still unsuspecting harem of innocent, yet hot ladies...mwahahaha!
All three paths seems interesting. Personally, I'm fine with Ann ending up with Eric, never see what's happening between the two of them as NTR myself but the sisters? no way I'm gonna give them up. I'm pretty sure Eric is the one in control of them even if Max is cosidered as an ally. No way I'm gonna only have sloppy seconds from an asshole like him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GoodJob

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the fix. I just found another bug when trying to peep on Alice after giving her the new lingerie for the blog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if these are easily fixable? what's not defined mean? is it another typo or something? I want to fix them myself if i can.
Basically means he's trying to use a variable that hasn't been initialized yet. Sometimes if the dev didn't test it's not initialized at all, anywhere. More commonly it's initialized somewhere but at a point that comes AFTER where he tried to use it. So from RenPy's perspective that variable doesn't exist yet.

Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Basically means he's trying to use a variable that hasn't been initialized yet. Sometimes if the dev didn't test it's not initialized at all, anywhere. More commonly it's initialized somewhere but at a point that comes AFTER where he tried to use it. So from RenPy's perspective that variable doesn't exist yet.
So there's nothing we can do then?. I'm alright with that cause If I look at the memories page seems there are no more new scenes for Alice. Thanks for the answer (y)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
All three paths seems interesting. Personally, I'm fine with Ann ending up with Eric, never see what's happening between the two of them as NTR myself but the sisters? no way I'm gonna give them up. I'm pretty sure Eric is the one in control of them even if Max is cosidered as an ally. No way I'm gonna only have sloppy seconds from an asshole like him :ROFLMAO:
I get your point, but I would love the NTR path in this game to end with Max at the top, with his two advisors Kira and Eric he can choose each time to invite in the daily orgies, and Mom and Lisa as dolled-up, bimboed sex slaves. Alice I never really cared about, she's too androgynous for my taste, she can find her place by herself.

Aug 29, 2020
I get your point, but I would love the NTR path in this game to end with Max at the top, with his two advisors Kira and Eric he can choose each time to invite in the daily orgies, and Mom and Lisa as dolled-up, bimboed sex slaves. Alice I never really cared about, she's too androgynous for my taste, she can find her place by herself.
Then that wouldnt be NTR...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So there's nothing we can do then?. I'm alright with that cause If I look at the memories page seems there are no more new scenes for Alice. Thanks for the answer (y)
Actually that kind of issue is usually pretty easy to fix although it might require guessing what to use for default values. If it's a variable that stores a number you can just add a statement initializes the variable and sets it to zero or something. I use the default statement typically and just put it right at the beginning of the game (like first event). If it's a text variable then you might need to set it to something like yes or no or true or false. You would need to check what he's trying to do with the variable and pick a value that makes sense for it.

Aug 29, 2020
Looking through the recent reviews I found this to quote:

handsoap - English translator for this game
"Unlike the original story-line, Aleksey is committed to developing the NTR path with Eric, far more significantly than DS ever did. Players that are fans of NTR gameplay will greatly appreciate this."

blakrovv
NTR not optional. That other guy is a douche. No way to get rid of him.

Is this a full on cuck remake of BB - or am I missing something?
Why would it be a cuck remake if the guy literally just said the dev is focusing on all paths in this game not just max and the girls. If anything thats great because Dark Silver got rid of Eric and in my opinion thats what killed his game, it just became a boring day grindfest, atleast with Eric flushed out more and interacting with the story and girls more the game with still have life in it down the road and have multiple paths attracts more players.

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
use the russian translation u can easily change it anytime. i u encounter a bug try to change it works for me

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Ahhh sweet sweet corruption :love:. I can get behind that... still not sharing the sisters though :p
Then that wouldnt be NTR...
Actually That is also ntr, the netorase/sharing type.
Actually that kind of issue is usually pretty easy to fix although it might require guessing what to use for default values. If it's a variable that stores a number you can just add a statement initializes the variable and sets it to zero or something. I use the default statement typically and just put it right at the beginning of the game (like first event). If it's a text variable then you might need to set it to something like yes or no or true or false. You would need to check what he's trying to do with the variable and pick a value that makes sense for it.
Right... I have no idea then o_O:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold
Aug 29, 2020
Actually That is also ntr, the netorase/sharing type.
Actually when people say NTR they usually mean Netorare, alot of people dont know theres 3 different types of NTR so they assume when you say NTR you mean the one where your loved ones get taken.

And since your not the guy who said it you cant speak for him.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Why would it be a cuck remake if the guy literally just said the dev is focusing on all paths in this game not just max and the girls. If anything thats great because Dark Silver got rid of Eric and in my opinion thats what killed his game, it just became a boring day grindfest, atleast with Eric flushed out more and interacting with the story and girls more the game with still have life in it down the road and have multiple paths attracts more players.
Each to their own - that type of game-play is not for me or many others as well.
I was asking a question, and was answered HERE

Was only asking if I would like the game - or if it was in fact what the reviews seem to suggest.

Reactions: Grimtown

maze59077

Sep 11, 2020
Hey guys .. wanted to ask if someone could possibly do a german translation .. unfortunately i'm too stupid for that and have no idea how it works .. otherwise i would like to translate it myself :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes