3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am stuck on the Blog task. I've talked to alice about it done the research on the computer then talked to alice again. Now I'm stuck I've been to her room at 20:00 for the 7 days and also checked the web cam at 20:00 for the 7 days as well.

Aug 29, 2020
I think the question should be How could it be a cuck remake? (Yes, I'm being pedantic)
Ann's husband is ex and Max can never marry her.
Oh I suppose Eric could marry her and Max could turn him into a cuck. I wonder how the general population would react to that one. Do the people that hate cuckolding/NTR only hate it if it's the MC or if it happens to anyone. And what about Eric screwing Kira and the girls behind Ann's back, do they hate that?
Sorry I digress...
Other than that I think it will help the story to have a more detailed Eric but hope Alexsey doesn't make people jump through hoops to get whichever path they want, that's just as frustrating as grindfests.
When people use the term cuck they dont USUALLY mean it for its literal meaning, they use it as an insult to NTR players. If you like any form of NTR you are a "cuck", "beta", etc to these types of people.

This can be confusing because cuck can be used to accurately describe a form of NTR which is Netorase, in a Netorase you watch the girl get fucked and you like it, that is closest to definitive actual cuck.

But again, people rarely mean it that way, they just like calling NTR players cucks as an insult.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I am stuck on the Blog task. I've talked to alice about it done the research on the computer then talked to alice again. Now I'm stuck I've been to her room at 20:00 for the 7 days and also checked the web cam at 20:00 for the 7 days as well.
What research have you done on the computer? I didn't see any research option available! I'm stuck on "buying sexy lingerie" for alice.

samielhkb

Dec 30, 2018
I buyed sexy lingerie for alice and talked her when she blogging (after conversation escaped) and thats it. not finished oppurtinity. what I must to do?
I also stucked mentor opurtunity. I touched lisa's breasts when kissing and kissed her when doing a hand message but this opurtinity also seems not finished. is there any one can finished these oputinities?
ps : sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The only crash I'm getting so far is kissing Lisa in the morning. I will say that the kissing and sex experience grind is excessive IMO. I haven't finished everything yet.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from these, don't know what else is new!
Waiting for Android bug fix.
Thanks and haven't been able to trigger any of these yet after playing another hour or so. LOL, I'm just going in circles and without beer!

Hakeron

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any other game or animation for lisa model ? She's so perfect ! well i like all this game models too...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One more thing about the sex experience thing. Either I'm the unluckiest person on the planet or the percentages the game is giving you are just flat out lies. It seems to quote a minimum of around 35% even when your experience is zero, but I have failed literally every single time with several dozen attempts. The kissing percentages seem to work properly. Even the bathub action that says it has a 50% success rate actually fails 100% of the time for me.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
When people use the term cuck they dont USUALLY mean it for its literal meaning, they use it as an insult to NTR players. If you like any form of NTR you are a "cuck", "beta", etc to these types of people.

This can be confusing because cuck can be used to accurately describe a form of NTR which is Netorase, in a Netorase you watch the girl get fucked and you like it, that is closest to definitive actual cuck.

But again, people rarely mean it that way, they just like calling NTR players cucks as an insult.
Or they just like yelling "CUCK!!"

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
after talking to her go to the computer and click on the long white thing like you are going to do search.... and there will let you choose if you want to search about the blog or even for the other quests spiders or even about the cam

after that you will have the option to do the your own cam page.

and so on

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
One more thing about the sex experience thing. Either I'm the unluckiest person on the planet or the percentages the game is giving you are just flat out lies. It seems to quote a minimum of around 35% even when your experience is zero, but I have failed literally every single time with several dozen attempts. The kissing percentages seem to work properly. Even the bathub action that says it has a 50% success rate actually fails 100% of the time for me.
Simply save directly before you kiss and if you fail reload until you succeed, it is radom each time

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes