3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tnx for the walkthrough but i still have problem.
I made almost 20 times kiss in morning and 10 in evening. Touch appear sometimes only on morning and lead, even succesfull, to nothing. So she don't ask me about a book.

The blog seems i see every scene. ( i see her on black, on white (both by cam and window), i see her masturbate in brown or ligthblue by cam, i see her masturbate after footjob by cam. What i miss?

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Well... I'm in day 55 and this what I got so far:
Things I can't do - can't progress in mentor quotes, blog quest, can't buy any sweets, sexy lingerie for Alice ( they just don't appear in the shop), can't progress in Kira quest after the point when Max tells everything about Eric (she investigating like 3 weeks already) and can't open 4 more events.
Things I can do - play the week on the loop like in groundhog day.
The F did I do wrong?
I think I can help with the blog guest not sure what day sorry but at 20:00 click on the laptop when Alice is in her room then you need to click on the clock Screenshot (15)_LI.jpg until you get a promt about the blog

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Getting two bugs at the moment. One is the sleeping dialogue causes the 'rollback screen' the other is for the come and get breakfast same 'rollback' error.

Having just rolled over to 01:00 It could be a change of day that causes it.

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
the game has alot of bugs, with kira at night there is always a fail when i try to talk to her, and the other bug at 12 pm or something like that when everyone goes to sleep, and hte hints dont really tell me anything

Mar 21, 2020
dialog options matter for sure if you are a completionist... example: If you don't select the correct dialog choices in the photoshoot oportunity with Kira, you can miss some of her pictures. Especially since it looks like a non-repeatable photo session.

Got her the lingerie as well?
i havent got kira any lingerie..there is a camera for sale..so i bought it..but there havent been any sale for lingrie. but i bought one for alice for her cam work

Klavdivs

Jan 3, 2018
I'll try to request some modders for making a walkthrough mod but I don't think they do a mod for this kind of games. And it would even take over a week if they accept. I'll inform u the results.
There is a problem, if a certain order is not respected the game enters an endless loop.
Unfortunately we don't know what the order is.
We need help or walkthrough.
I started multiple times and always came to an endless loop.
It is impossible to advance.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Thanks for the guidance.
Read the Manual
In version 0.05. One photo session of Kira. One set of lingerie for Alice (Blog) and a Book for Lisa. This is where the update ends?
Yup, but also there is a new opportunity named 'Control' but i can't figure out how to trigger it.

EDIT: I'm guessing for this opportunity you have to be friends with Eric. If so no thanks.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That’s too bad, I was excited for new update but it sounds like it’s buggy as hell. Might need to wait for another patch/update.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes