3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
After you caught Alice smoking, you have to select the option "without panties" and choose on Saturday 03:00 the option "What..." (see screenshot). That's already all. The scene unlocks the Finger scene while massaging. It's really easy to unlock everything (it took me 15 game days to finish the update).
View attachment 831871
I can´t get the "what if..." option even when she is without her panties. Can you share your save file after this scene? I don´t know if i´m missing something but i´ve tried a lot of variables and i still can´t get that option. Thanks

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I can´t get the "what if..." option even when she is without her panties. Can you share your save file after this scene? I don´t know if i´m missing something but i´ve tried a lot of variables and i still can´t get that option. Thanks
have you done camera quest with kira? I olso have problem with kissing lesson with lisa

lexus

May 9, 2017
I buyed sexy lingerie for alice and talked her when she blogging (after conversation escaped) and thats it. not finished oppurtinity. what I must to do?
I also stucked mentor opurtunity. I touched lisa's breasts when kissing and kissed her when doing a hand message but this opurtinity also seems not finished. is there any one can finished these oputinities?
ps : sorry for my bad english
You must buy sex book on laptop after kissing her s few times for Lisa

Reactions: samielhkb

varus9

May 27, 2017
I'm having lots of trouble getting the cameras to show. Most times, especially when it seems like it'd be especially relevant, I get this error, and if I ignore it, no models render on the camera view; it's empty. I've downloaded the .01 patch as well, which fixed some other issues, but this one is still ongoing. Anyone have any ideas on this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One other bug I noticed that doesn't cause crashes but just looks really wierd involves the web cam in Alice's room. If you're watching that webcam when she does her masturbation scene on the bed, it shows multiple copies of her at the same time. One version is masturbating, another copy is sleeping at the same time.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
do you happen to have those saves with the bathroom fun?
Here is my save, go to the bathroom.
Here is my save, go to the bathroom.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes