3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Dec 18, 2017
Nope, Even if mentor is finished, she doesnť let me do anything other than kissing lessons cut in the middle, there is persuasion check fail even if I have 426

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
First of all, yes, I've tried using the Search feature....yes, I've tried reading through 325 pages of people bitching about Eric being in the game...(Lol)...but I'm still stuck...I'm playing the newest version with the .05 fix installed > I started the game without any cheat mods enabled > got all the way to borrowing money from the bank and then I enabled the cheat mod > currently, as far as I've gotten with Lisa is giving her hand massages and kissing lessons and the shoulder/lower massages while doing homework > I do not see any books for the Sex Education in the store...I've been able to have oral sex with Kira in the Lounge, the Bathroom, the shower in the morning and at the pool at night > no option or dialogue for 2nd photoshoot (I have the camera and already did the first photoshoot with her) > For Alice, I cannot progress with the Blog Opportunity > I had the site up and running before enabling mod > I've borrowed money from the bank and paid it back several times over > on some nights, I can peek at Alice during her blog and she tells me to leave > I ask her what she's doing and she says she's working on her blog > I've seen her play at night in her bed, I've seen her perform her live show while watching through hidden cam > but can't get further than that. Also, I have done the bathroom scene with her on Friday night after the club (gave her one candy before she left for the club) > she only touches Max's cock and takes off her robe, then she leaves me with blue balls > I've done the spider in the shower > can't advance any further. I've read through about 3 or 4 different published Walkthroughs and cannot figure out how to advance.

Reactions: Edelman

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
So some time ago Aleksey said this to maxbishup when asked about when we will be able to get rid of Eric:

"And most likely the moment and ways to get rid of Eric will be present in v0.05"

Well now we are past that v0.05 and seeing the previous of the v0.06 it doesn't seem that we will be able to get rid of Eric soon, hell, the way this is going I'm pretty sure we won't be able to kick him until at least v0.09 if we don't want to miss content, aka war long path.

So for a dev that has said more than once that he dislike Eric and NTR, he seems to do more and more content for him (two of the three previous show Eric) and keep delaying the kick him option. Yeah he has done content with Kira and Max, but Kira was always the easy sex in BB, so nothing new.

So can someone ask him when will we be able to kick Eric out for good? In what version? I would ask him but I'm not a patreon since I dislike Eric and he is still in the game and Aleksey90 doesn't come much around here so he won't even read the question.

Reactions: Milflover68

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
First of all, yes, I've tried using the Search feature....yes, I've tried reading through 325 pages of people bitching about Eric being in the game...(Lol)...but I'm still stuck...I'm playing the newest version with the .05 fix installed > I started the game without any cheat mods enabled > got all the way to borrowing money from the bank and then I enabled the cheat mod > currently, as far as I've gotten with Lisa is giving her hand massages and kissing lessons and the shoulder/lower massages while doing homework > I do not see any books for the Sex Education in the store...I've been able to have oral sex with Kira in the Lounge, the Bathroom, the shower in the morning and at the pool at night > no option or dialogue for 2nd photoshoot (I have the camera and already did the first photoshoot with her) > For Alice, I cannot progress with the Blog Opportunity > I had the site up and running before enabling mod > I've borrowed money from the bank and paid it back several times over > on some nights, I can peek at Alice during her blog and she tells me to leave > I ask her what she's doing and she says she's working on her blog > I've seen her play at night in her bed, I've seen her perform her live show while watching through hidden cam > but can't get further than that. Also, I have done the bathroom scene with her on Friday night after the club (gave her one candy before she left for the club) > she only touches Max's cock and takes off her robe, then she leaves me with blue balls > I've done the spider in the shower > can't advance any further. I've read through about 3 or 4 different published Walkthroughs and cannot figure out how to advance.
The Only do what you did not , is waithing for the new update!
Comrade, you have finished this version of the game, what else do you expect to happen?
The process of this game is progress in opportunities and events. An opportunity arises, you progress within it and you finish it, you go to the next opportunity.

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
It does not tell me that I have completed these opportunities. This is what each says:
- Control: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Stick or Carrot: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Who doesn't take risks: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Christina: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Hidden cams: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Mentor: Lisa appears to be getting a lot more receptive to being touched...
- Arachnophobia: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Swimsuit: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Blog: I gave Alice a cute set of underwear. She really liked it...
- Special books: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Favourite Aunt: The pictures came out well and Kira wants to schedule another photoshoot.
- Cigarette smoke: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Alpha: I feel like I made a deal with the devil.
- Schoolmate: You've reached the end of this opportunity
- Party girl: Everything worked out fine. And quite...unexpectedly.
- Schoolgirl: You've reached the end of this opportunity

Mentor, Blog, Favourite Aunt, Alpha and Party girl do NOT show that they have been completed.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It does not tell me that I have completed these opportunities. This is what each says:
- Favourite Aunt: The pictures came out well and Kira wants to schedule another photoshoot.

Mentor, Blog, Favourite Aunt, Alpha and Party girl do NOT show that they have been completed.
Yes, because they are not complete yet and the game developer is updating them. Just wait for new updates.
By the way, there are only 2 Walkthroughs for this game (BBAS) if you read anything else related to the original BB .

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

if you buy the book for lisa > You finished it
if you have a photoshoot with kira> You finished it
if you chose your path in game > You finished it
if you ...

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

You can end Mentor and Favourite Aunt. I have posted saves with which you should only read the book and give it to Lisa (the book is already bought, it just needs to be delivered) to complete Mentor. To complete Favourite Aunt you just need to talk to Kira about photos the next day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-05-aleksey90.43101/post-4257150
screenshot0002.png screenshot0099.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes