3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Believe me, if there is a button in the game called "Kill him with a shotgun". The first time Eric comes in the game, I hit that button.
But for now to day Aleksey90 said:
" where the final choice of the player on the content will already take place - to give Lisa to Eric or protect her. But even before this point, the player will have many opportunities to arrange Eric problems, if necessary."
and
In the past, Aleksey90 had answered this as follows: It is the choice of the players to give any of the characters to Eric or stand in front of him ,except Ann. And we know Aleksey90 doesn't like Eric.
so
in the path to enmity with Eric. if there is a way in the game that Eric can not step beyond Ann. And the main character can completely stop him in front of others, this can be a more acceptable story for some players than other storylines. In this case, Eric's long presence in the game can only increase the challenge of the game. This is the main reason for choosing the game instead of other options. Otherwise we can watch the movie.
(No matter how long and hard this effort is, it will only add to the appeal of the game).
I wrote the book "1001 WAYS TO KILL ERIC". But shotgun to the face, is still my fav. Found this in FANART
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
After seeing the save files of some players, I wanted to remind or share a point to others.
There is a lot of money in the pockets of some players. (Something around 2,000 $ to 28,000 $ !!!).
If in the future the story line of the game be very close to the original version. And the player wants to get rid of Eric or be on an enemy path with Eric. In this case, having a lot of money will be a big problem for the player. Because the main character will be accused of stealing Eric's wallet ! (If I remember correctly, more than 300$ or 500$)
So manage your money in such a way that you can quickly reduce it to less than the desired amount if needed.
Could depend on whether he adds alternate ways of getting rid of Eric too. If I remember right, the original had 2 ways to get rid of him. I don't remember what triggered each option though, been too long since I played. I always intentionally slowed my progress with Lisa until after I got rid of him or at least completed the option to make a deal with him to leave Lisa alone to avoid having him do any "lessons" with her. He still pervs on Alice no matter what you do I think although you only see it if you're perving on her constantly as well.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Could depend on whether he adds alternate ways of getting rid of Eric too. If I remember right, the original had 2 ways to get rid of him. I don't remember what triggered each option though, been too long since I played. I always intentionally slowed my progress with Lisa until after I got rid of him or at least completed the option to make a deal with him to leave Lisa alone to avoid having him do any "lessons" with her. He still pervs on Alice no matter what you do I think although you only see it if you're perving on her constantly as well.

1. 9MO
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. 9MO
    Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I was just trying to say if there is a "theft charge" like in the original version of the game. Having too much money will make it difficult for players.
The next thing is that there will definitely be options in this game that Alice will not turn to Eric like the previous version. As the game developer said earlier.
For many reasons, I like this version of the game more than other versions. And I hope the future of the game is in a direction that will keep more of the game audience satisfied.

Reactions: maxbishup
Oct 17, 2017
Honestly (and I know I'm likely in the minority with this stance) Eric's interactions are my main driving force for this game. But then again I kind of like the idea of Max being a willing accomplice and helping Eric gradually take over and dominate each family member. I just wish there was more of that in the game! I like the overall idea of it and would love to see it expanded. More interactions with helping Eric, scenes with Eric and the girls. Hell, maybe even Max being taken in under Eric's wing as a tool/protégé as a sort of bad end if you stay friendly with Eric and actively assist him in dominating all the various family members and even selling the house. But I enjoy the NTR/corrupting/domination themes featuring a male MC. Bonus points for Bad Ends. Again, unpopular opinion, I know, but this is one of the more involved NTR-esque games I've managed to find in my limited searching!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly (and I know I'm likely in the minority with this stance) Eric's interactions are my main driving force for this game. But then again I kind of like the idea of Max being a willing accomplice and helping Eric gradually take over and dominate each family member. I just wish there was more of that in the game! I like the overall idea of it and would love to see it expanded. More interactions with helping Eric, scenes with Eric and the girls. Hell, maybe even Max being taken in under Eric's wing as a tool/protégé as a sort of bad end if you stay friendly with Eric and actively assist him in dominating all the various family members and even selling the house. But I enjoy the NTR/corrupting/domination themes featuring a male MC. Bonus points for Bad Ends. Again, unpopular opinion, I know, but this is one of the more involved NTR-esque games I've managed to find in my limited searching!

There is an original Big Brother game that was developed to v0.13, but then was stopped and its Creator decided to develop a different game. Then there was a sequel from another author that continued the original game. I didn't like the quality of this sequel and started developing my own. I even released two updates to the original game, but I soon realized that I wanted to add and change a lot to the original game, but this would require a lot of redoing in terms of the game code. So I decided to start developing the game from the beginning and now it's a remake of the original Big Brother game.

Yes. More Ann and Max. We have too much Eric, he sucks.

Yeah, Eric sucks. But due to the comprehensive development of the plot options, I have to work out for the game events with Anna and Eric.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes