3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does anyone know what is the diffrence between the normal version and "Extra for Patreons" version

Those in this tier will get the same benefits as all previous levels, as well as:

- Access to an in-game gallery to relive "interesting" scenes;
- Access to an in-game photo album (Max will be involved in numerous photo shoots);
- Even lewder previews.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
If I remember correctly from the original game we had to get rid of Eric so we could progress with Ann
is it going to be the same in this version?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
If I remember correctly from the original game we had to get rid of Eric so we could progress with Ann
is it going to be the same in this version?
most probably. The storyline of the original game in this game is very colorful. (Which I personally hope will not look like the original game in some cases in the future) .

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
DAMN!!! Last two previews are awesome. Alexey are master to tease people.
Well based on Kira's original storyline I imagine Max will probably get to fuck her in the next update. I suspect it'll be awhile before any of the other girls get to that point, other than maybe Olivia if he puts her in soon. She gives it up pretty much immediately in the original.

Oct 15, 2020

I don't know if you will appreciate the interaction with Eric both in friendship and enmity, but I hope it will come out well.
That doesn't sound good, I really hope we have no forced Eric shit content when we are on war, but reading what the dev said I'm not sure I would like the update. Really hope I'm wrong and nothing is forced and we can kick shit Eric soon, because it has become boring by now to have him there, and we can't really progress with all the girls until the dude is out of the game so...

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
why is eric still in the game?
i thought this was a remake to deal with the negativity to deal with it.
jesus christ, either make the mc irresistible if the "landlady" can jump to eric within a week or just include ntr permanently ( which will lose half the players).
remove him from the start and spin a different story as it's just he same old nonsense.

EDIT: typo

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
why is eric still in the game?
i thought this was a remake to deal with the negativity to deal with it.
jesus christ, either make the mc irresistible if the "landlady" can jump to eric within a week or just include ntr permanently ( which will lose half the players).
remove him from the start and spin a different story as it's just he same old nonsense.

EDIT: typo
This is not a remake to deal with negativity. This is a remake to complete the game, and add a few extras here and there.
There is no "landlady" in this game. Oh and who said NTR will not be permanent. We do know that we can get rid of Eric, at some point(Eric enemy) are keep him(Eric friend). But even if all must get rid of him at some point, there's no guarantee of no more NTR. Personally I'm not a fan of NTR, but it makes no since to play a game, clearly tagged NTR, and then cry about it.

There is an original Big Brother game that was developed to v0.13, but then was stopped and its Creator decided to develop a different game. Then there was a sequel from another author that continued the original game. I didn't like the quality of this sequel and started developing my own. I even released two updates to the original game, but I soon realized that I wanted to add and change a lot to the original game, but this would require a lot of redoing in terms of the game code. So I decided to start developing the game from the beginning and now it's a remake of the original Big Brother game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes