3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, for new update, best we know from patreon, mid-late Dec. As for all the ideas, about this game, some of you are very talented. In fact, some of you should be a dev. Wish I had that kind of talent. But I think I'll just stick to supporting. I hope Aleksey sees these post, but if not, please don't be discouraged. Keep on posting, some are so interesting, maybe I'll be supporting you in the near future. Hope to get some word about update soon, stay safe.

Why do you think you do not have the talent to write new ideas? I have already read great ideas from you. Also as far as I can remember I usually agree with many of the ideas and opinions of Lukumoide, jan.spam and many of the users here (sorry if I do not remember the names of all of friends right now) and I think they are great. badi90 which I think has the talent to write a complete and compelling game story. Perhaps the best thing to do is to collect great, popular and selected ideas and writings in a document and give them to the game developer. I think great things will happen by doing this.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Why do you think you do not have the talent to write new ideas? I have already read great ideas from you. Also as far as I can remember I usually agree with many of the ideas and opinions of Lukumoide, jan.spam and many of the users here (sorry if I do not remember the names of all of friends right now) and I think they are great. badi90 which I think has the talent to write a complete and compelling game story. Perhaps the best thing to do is to collect great, popular and selected ideas and writings in a document and give them to the game developer. I think great things will happen by doing this.
Yeah, I agree, there are a lot of good ideas here. I think if they are not to far away from Aleksey's plans for the game, he may use some of them. The biggest thing is they must, not require a restart, and fit in with the story thus far. I know that Aleksey, usually comes here after an update to check up on us. So maybe he will read these opinions and ideas, and take some inspiration from them.

Nice art Aleksey, this would make a great animation, but a lot of work I know. Thank you

3mo

Just today I was working on some animation with Max and Kira. And it is suitable for the shower, but I don't know if I will have time to add it to v0.05.

3mo

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, I agree, there are a lot of good ideas here. I think if they are not to far away from Aleksey's plans for the game, he may use some of them. The biggest thing is they must, not require a restart, and fit in with the story thus far. I know that Aleksey, usually comes here after an update to check up on us. So maybe he will read these opinions and ideas, and take some inspiration from them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is great and can be more than that

Just saying I want NTR more or not at all, or anything like that is not fun at all. If there's a good idea for anything, let everyone know (or let the game developer know).It is very good to say ideas even if they are not used

some ideas :

In the game, Max can be interested in photography and think of starting a photography studio for models, etc. He can also consider entering university to improve his abilities as a photographer. Max can get closer to Alice with the help of her to study for college. Max can also encourage Alice to study modeling and go to college together .And work together in the studio.(this means more opportunities at home , campus and ...). On the other hand, Max can increase his skill in massage and persuade Ann to learn and set up a massage parlor as a family business (instead of X-movies). Max can help with Ann on his extra time when he is not in the studio or on campus, which means more opportunities in the game.Lisa can also have her place in either of these two parts .Kira and the other characters that will be added to the game can find their place or add a new theme to the game.
New locations can be added to the game and ....
At some point in the game, the idea of the father returning to the family and his request to be accepted and spend time with the family can be challenging and affect many things in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: badi90

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I like max going to college part . since one of my ideas was studio in the house and few more characters moved in * mainly kaite . Olivia and her mother * .
but my idea of after eric got kicked out was discovering eric plot . each individual character will lead to a new character and reveal some back story . like lisa will lead to eric sister . she was the one tried to seduce max and claim he harassed her . * the cause was eric . * alice will lead to madam x * kaite mother * some events happens and she will tell u about Eric girlfriend a daughter. and the mafia wanna capture them . u use madam x influence to stop the mafia and learn how they knew about family history. lastly Ann will lead to mental doctor . *which lead ann to accept max sleeping with the girls * and discover ur uncle from ur father side and how he paid the doctor to reveal disclosed info to eric * u blackmail her to make it public if she doesn't help *
this way I think it will be more interesting then jest do events that lead only to sex . jest my opinion

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In this version Max made a thresome with Eric and his mother?
This is all that I know about that possibility, but it's not in the game yet.
FROM THE DEV, ON PATREON

The first is an Alliance with Eric.

You will be able to see how he'll mess up Max's family. Also, if you behave yourself and help Eric do it, you can even participate in this corruption.

And if you are very impudent and take risks, you will get something without Eric.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eric scenes are not really for me, more power for the dev in implementing them, but I'll avoid it completely.

At the original even the scene with Eric massaging Alice bothered me, but I discovered that if you never start the conversation about her blog he will never touch her, and to avoid Lisa sex ed you just need to not choose a Lisa path, them you avoid Eric completely, he would only fuck Kira since it's a required event for you to get rid of him, Ann obviously, and jerk off at the corridor for Alice I guess.

Didn't mind his scenes with Ann and Kira, he is Ann's boyfriend, so whatever, and Kira is Kira, she at least was being blackmailed, not really being corrupted by him like the sisters are

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Eric scenes are not really for me, more power for the dev in implementing them, but I'll avoid it completely.

At the original even the scene with Eric massaging Alice bothered me, but I discovered that if you never start the conversation about her blog he will never touch her, and to avoid Lisa sex ed you just need to not choose a Lisa path, them you avoid Eric completely, he would only fuck Kira since it's a required event for you to get rid of him, Ann obviously, and jerk off at the corridor for Alice I guess.

Didn't mind his scenes with Ann and Kira, he is Ann's boyfriend, so whatever, and Kira is Kira, she at least was being blackmailed, not really being corrupted by him like the sisters are
Well, the good thing about this version, with the exception of Ann, you can block Eric. Not just avoid seeing it, but totally block him. If you take the quick path, you may be able to get rid of him, in the next update. I think I'll take the longer path, so I can watch him squirm, before I off the scumbag.

About plans...
V0.06 focuses on interactions with Eric (friendship and enmity). There will be options and quickly get rid of Eric forever, and a longer confrontation. A long standoff will be developed over several updates. But I'll tell you more about it later.

Last edited:

Pusemuckel71

Jun 1, 2017
Well, the good thing about this version, with the exception of Ann, you can block Eric. Not just avoid seeing it, but totally block him. If you take the quick path, you may be able to get rid of him, in the next update. I think I'll take the longer path, so I can watch him squirm, before I off the scumbag.

About plans...
V0.06 focuses on interactions with Eric (friendship and enmity). There will be options and quickly get rid of Eric forever, and a longer confrontation. A long standoff will be developed over several updates. But I'll tell you more about it later.
Maxbishop, are you a member of the Dev?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Oh crap... I am interested in what an alliance with Eric will bring but ... realistically I know I will find myself cock-blocking him when it comes to others. I am absolutely fine with Eric fucking Ann. It's his girlfriend. I would be interested to see how he and Max leads the others down to corruption but ... with the option to cockblock him on the table I think I would do that.

As long as it doesn't have to do with lame crap like giving him impotency pills so he can't get it up...

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Oh crap... I am interested in what an alliance with Eric will bring but ... realistically I know I will find myself cock-blocking him when it comes to others. I am absolutely fine with Eric fucking Ann. It's his girlfriend. I would be interested to see how he and Max leads the others down to corruption but ... with the option to cockblock him on the table I think I would do that.

As long as it doesn't have to do with lame crap like giving him impotency pills so he can't get it up...
Yeah, I'm going to block him every chance. But the dev said there will be one more chance to choose, friend or enemy. If you want you can save, before that point, and play through both paths. As for "impotency pills, I haven't heard about it in this version. Next PM with Aleksey, I'll ask, and post his reply here.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm going to block him every chance. But the dev said there will be one more chance to choose, friend or enemy. If you want you can save, before that point, and play through both paths. As for "impotency pills, I haven't heard about it in this version. Next PM with Aleksey, I'll ask, and post his reply here.
The impotency pills always struck me as kind of a lazy option without much imagination. Personally, I would prefer more of a focus on some sort of manipulation or blackmail more along the lines of when Max can take a picture of Eric jerking off to Alice and then use it for blackmail to get Lisa out of her "lessons" with Eric if those had started. For a manipulation option there would have to be something in it for both of them. For a blackmail option it could be more one sided in favor of Max.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The impotency pills always struck me as kind of a lazy option without much imagination. Personally, I would prefer more of a focus on some sort of manipulation or blackmail more along the lines of when Max can take a picture of Eric jerking off to Alice and then use it for blackmail to get Lisa out of her "lessons" with Eric if those had started. For a manipulation option there would have to be something in it for both of them. For a blackmail option it could be more one sided in favor of Max.
The original game needed the pills, to keep Eric's influence over Ann, in check. If not, it was off to the army, and game over. I hope Aleksey, will come up with a better way, to do this. About Lisa's lessons, in this version you can completely block Eric from Lisa, and only Max will teach her. This will depend on the player. If your friends, Eric will teach her, and Max will see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: victkh

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The original game needed the pills, to keep Eric's influence over Ann, in check. If not, it was off to the army, and game over. I hope Aleksey, will come up with a better way, to do this. About Lisa's lessons, in this version you can completely block Eric from Lisa, and only Max will teach her. This will depend on the player. If your friends, Eric will teach her, and Max will see it.
It's possible that I'm remembering things wrong, but I seem to remember being able to keep Eric in check without ever even bothering with the pills. His influence over Anne would be close to max but you could keep his influence over Alice and Lisa to practically nothing if you played it right. I think he needed to have some combination of influence over more than 1 of them for it to be off to military school for Max. I certainly wouldn't mind an alternate option to cockblock him when it comes to Anne as well but she's mostly a lost cause anyway until you get rid of him completely and I didn't mind the scenes with Anne anyway. He's her boyfriend so that should be expected whether Max likes it or not. It's the other girls that I found it more reasonable to want to block him completely with.

Reactions: jan.spam

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
As for "impotency pills, I haven't heard about it in this version. Next PM with Aleksey, I'll ask, and post his reply here.
Thanks buddy, but you don't have to ask on my behalf unless you are interested personally to know.

IMO the pills were a quite idiotic way to stop influence accumulation on Ann by Eric.

About Lisa's lessons, in this version you can completely block Eric from Lisa, and only Max will teach her. This will depend on the player. If your friends, Eric will teach her, and Max will see it.
Shit.
So, you can't cockblock him without being an enemy? I.e. move events in a way that Eric's influence is not enough to get to that?
What I mean is, isn't there a way to tell him "I am totally on your side dude, seriously!" and go behind his back and keep him from Alice and Lisa? Does it have to be confrontation?

He's her boyfriend so that should be expected whether Max likes it or not. It's the other girls that I found it more reasonable to want to block him completely with.
Eric is her boyfriend and Max's mother! Let's not pretend Eric is the pervert here.
I find it much more reasonable and plausible to want to keep your mother's new boss from cheating on her with your sisters.

Of course, I don't care that much about reason, I care about pretty girls, so...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes