3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dickermax

May 18, 2017
more peeping, teasing, footfetish and less cuckoldism and ntr
1house, 1 male mc, 3 girls - that's enough (not any need of erics presence at all)

Reactions: Zuxxy

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I jest noticed aleksey90 post about having problem with eric so I will right down some back story I have in mind . they might help him . be aware I have realy bad english . so if someone send it t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
sorry bad google translation I mean does it have a french translation
Currently only German and Italian translations of the game are available. And as far as I know, a Latin translation was supposed to be done as well. But so far no one has taken action to translate it into French.

• Haha
Reactions: groq

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Nothing wrong, with posting your ideas here. But what if you post them on PATREON, so the dev will see them, from his actual supporters?
If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.

Reactions: badi90 and lyang7

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
Nothing wrong, with posting your ideas here. But what if you post them on PATREON, so the dev will see them, from his actual supporters?
am not part of patreon . mainly because am from north africa . no Visa or a way for internet payments. that's why I put my ideas here

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
this another part of my version of the story revolve Ann *max mother * if someone do a compare between mine and the orginal will be much appreciated. btw am using a phone to type and english not my native language

Reactions: Lussunlora

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
ok . u didn't like the story I see . but thanks for replaying I giss.little harsh one tho . I post it so if by chance gm see it he might have an idea or a fix of ab issue he have .

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
WHAT?? If I post my CRAZY Awesome ideas on Patreon they might get used and I will have to come up with something NEW. That's to much work so I'll just stick with this site. :)

Now, to expand another idea for the game. How would adding MAX catching the ladies PEEKING on him improve the game, and reasons it might happen and work. :) I will use separate Spoilers for each lady to save space, while pointing out individual reasons.

WARNING, this is a LONG post.

I know that there are other reasons and results that could be added, but I don't want to type that much. If Aleksey90 sees this and wants to add my idea to this game then I say... YAY. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. WOW, I got through that without including how this would help advance the game without needing (EVIL Scum) Eric. :)

P.P.S. I'm going to rest after this. Don't expect a long post about Chocolate Chip Cookies soon. But the game NEEDS Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ok . u didn't like the story I see . but thanks for replaying I giss.little harsh one tho . I post it so if by chance gm see it he might have an idea or a fix of ab issue he have .
Who didn't like your story, I don't see a reply to your post. I, for one read it, not really my thing, but I respect your opinion. Do I think there should be a better, back story for Ann, than original had, yes. Should I be the one to wright it, no.

Last edited:

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I have to apologise to u then . I thought that remark is about the story . and I agree not best story. but I didn't want to change the behaviour of kira in the orginal . " at first she didn't intervene to help Ann from being used by eric " I wanted to make it sound like kira thought that eric help Ann to return to her usual self . so she left him alone . so that was my idea

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Alright.. I promised it and now I WILL deliver..

So what are the thoughts of others on this idea. Scenes with Max joining the Ladies in the Pool would add options to break up the grind a little, AND possibly give new options for Sexy fun as the game advances. I'm NOT sure if the options should be limited to Weekends, or if SMALL Weekday scenes/events would be better.

Just a Thought.

P.S. I've mentioned it before, but Max catching the LADIES peeking on HIM in the Shower might also be a nice addition. New options for teasing and/or punishment could be added if this were done. Hmm, should I do ANOTHER 101 reasons list for this idea?? :)

P.P.S. Please join me in BEGGING asking for nice extras like Daytime Swimming, Cooking Help, and Chocolate Chip Cookies to be added. Thank you. :)
I don't know about all that, but it boggles my mind how there wasn't any follow up event with Kira when she's naked with Max at the pool, the most we got was Kira grabbing Max's cock. Same with the bathroom event that Aleksey already took it above and beyond the original

There were two skinny dipping scenes in the game, one being that with Kira and another when Olivia visited and she and Lisa would go naked to the pool, at least that one got some action afterwards, even though it wasn't at the pool

I have no complaint with any of those suggestions, it would only add to the game, like how much better are spying events in this version compared with the original, anyway I trust Aleksey, what he already built is already a huge improvement over the original in everything he has implemented, scene variations based on clothing is awesome, spying with multiple poses with the girls showering together is awesome. I just think he probably shouldn't have added camera feed with the clothing system on top of that, any outfit he adds he will have a lot of work to implement, and I like the outfits more than I like camera feed

Reactions: Shiva0067

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have to apologise to u then . I thought that remark is about the story . and I agree not best story. but I didn't want to change the behaviour of kira in the orginal . " at first she didn't intervene to help Ann from being used by eric " I wanted to make it sound like kira thought that eric help Ann to return to her usual self . so she left him alone . so that was my idea
Sorry for the misunderstanding. And yeah, your story is better than what I could do. The best I can do is, keep supporting the dev, and let him make the game his way. I may not always like what Aleksey does with the game, but I don't think anyone(including myself) wants to play what I would come up with. Oh and, don't read to much in to that facepalm thing, just poking a little fun, at someone else. There are 11 reactions you can pick from, all go to the same total, all of them combined to = nothing. For this reason, I enjoy them all.

Reactions: badi90

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016

I really love Alekseys renders. And i love his atention to detail. Kiras breasts are being affected by gravity, and that's something i can't remember seeing anywhere else, because models are always so stiff. Either standing or in a laying position their breasts are usually always in the same position, and i really like that Aleksey90 has this attention to this kind of detail.
Well done. (y)

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes