3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/i} in u'{{i}Gently touch her breasts{/i} {color=[_kiss.cool]}(Kisses. Chance: [_kiss.vis]){/color}'.:
Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.
If you are using the original version of the game (not compressed)
Save your latest game status.
Close the game

Go to the following path
[win drive]:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\
Rename the "BB_AS" folder to anything you want .(ex:BB_AS1)( recommended )
or
Rename the "persistent" file in BB_AS folder to anything you want.

Reinstall the bug fix.
Run the game again and check your problem still exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: killroy_lee

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ever notice how peaceful it is here, just the regulars joking, and talking about what ifs. Then a new update hits, and OMG, all hell breaks lose. Arguing, fighting, fussing, makes me want to leave for about a month, then come back.
I REJECT your peace talk.. It's OBVIOUS you are an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie lover.. Fight Me. :)

I think that there are some that only come in when they see the game on the updates page, and then give there praise and/or complaints for a couple days, then go to the next game. Me though, I'm ALWAYS here hoping for the BIG announcement that Chocolate Chip Cookies will be added. :)

Just a thought.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
i will never understand the incest fetish
I don't get most fetishes, but that's why it's called a fetish.

Some people really really like big boobs, while others freak the fuck out over big boobs and try to force people to think little boobs are better. I personally don't care, my boobs are on the small side.

People like what they like, I'm positive you've got a fetish that people can complain about as well.

It's a shame folks can't stop long enough to look in the mirror.

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
while most games talk about incest . most storytelling is kind of unreasonable. it atart as a happy family and then mc wake up one day and decide wanna sleep with his mother/sisters . doesn't make much since .
this one have a good reason but didn't use it *eric* external character who corrupted the family and max enjoy the gains .
or u could create a scenario where the father over control the son . and the son decided to destroy the family out of revenge aginst his father
3rd would be a family is under pressure of life . male lead help the family. the characters will start to change of behaviour. * only asking for help . trust . sharing secrets. becoming dependent of mc . start to feel jealous of other member of the family. seeking mc attention. and so on untile sleeping with mc . * u could say mc didn't want to corrupt the family but thing happens

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't get most fetishes, but that's why it's called a fetish.

Some people really really like big boobs, while others freak the fuck out over big boobs and try to force people to think little boobs are better. I personally don't care, my boobs are on the small side.

People like what they like, I'm positive you've got a fetish that people can complain about as well.

It's a shame folks can't stop long enough to look in the mirror.
I agree with you. Now, about boobs, I'm not a fan of unrealistically large boobs, but other than that, I like most, large are small. As for fetishes, we all have our thing. I really believe in "To each there own". I've seen some argue about what is are is not a particular fetish, like NTR. It makes no difference what tag you give something, we either like something or don't like it, period. Makes no since to argue about what is a good are bad fetish. What ever happened to "Do your own thing"? I always liked that saying.

Last edited:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I agree with you. Now, about boobs, I'm not a fan of unrealistically large boobs, but other than that, I like most, large are small. As for fetishes, we all have our thing. I really believe in "To each there own". I've seen some argue about what is are is not a particular fetish, like NTR. It makes no difference what tag you give something, we either like something or don't like it, period. Makes no since to argue about what is a good are bad fetish. What ever happened to "Do your own thing"? I always liked that saying.
Agreed kink shaming on a sight like this is very hypocritical. Almost every game on the site features some form of unethical or immoral behavior and in many cases straight out illegal behavior, yet we all understand these things are ok within the context of a fantasy game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes