3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
maxbishup Do you have a save file i could use for "War with eric" route that's completed up until v0.05.0.07 update?

My saves are all messier, changed a whole lot of variables to get to all the events and not to mention the bugs, which made things even worse and i gave up completing the last update!

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
That's the hold up, three path's to make. Get rid of Eric now, get rid of Eric later, friend with Eric. I hate to say it, but I think, 4-5 months between updates, will be common. That or one path per update.
i wouldnt mind waiting as long as the game doesnt get boring or monotone..sadly DMD took a 180 over sharing path,,i hope the creator stay true to his ideas and plans. and doesnt change his views over pressure..since this is a new take on BB i would like to see his own version of story

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
why cant i attach a file ? trying to get help with a save i got
Do you need help installing a save? You may need to delete numbers from the start of file name, If you got It from here.
958885_2-22-LT1 remove 958885_ just as an example.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i wouldnt mind waiting as long as the game doesnt get boring or monotone..sadly DMD took a 180 over sharing path,,i hope the creator stay true to his ideas and plans. and doesnt change his views over pressure..since this is a new take on BB i would like to see his own version of story
Yes, but the problem is this. Let's say your a PATREON at $30 a month or even $20, $10, or even $5. You get one update after 5 months, your friend with Eric. Very small part for you in the update, because he had to make three games in one. You start thinking $25, $50, $100, $150 for this, is that all I get. Now this is just an example, I'm not friends with Eric, and $30 a month is no problem far me. But a lot of support will go away over that time, for only small update per path. I hope that's not the way it goes, I've supported so many games that are abandoned now.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I agree with you. Now, about boobs, I'm not a fan of unrealistically large boobs, but other than that, I like most, large are small. As for fetishes, we all have our thing. I really believe in "To each there own". I've seen some argue about what is are is not a particular fetish, like NTR. It makes no difference what tag you give something, we either like something or don't like it, period. Makes no since to argue about what is a good are bad fetish. What ever happened to "Do your own thing"? I always liked that saying.
Yeah... I like both sizes as well, but I'm really tired of only seeing ginourmous boobs on these games... Wish there was more breast size diversity. Also, I REALLY don't like how giant Max's dick is. I get that it is the ONLY thing he has going for him, since he's a jackass, but come on, it shouldn't be that big. Big-ish, yes, but no a horse's dick...

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
That's the hold up, three path's to make. Get rid of Eric now, get rid of Eric later, friend with Eric. I hate to say it, but I think, 4-5 months between updates, will be common. That or one path per update.
I hope it is. I'd rather have one huge update with a long path than a monthly update with almost no new content (which was more or less what Darksilver did). Just hope the wait is worth it! I generally don't like NTR, but I got so involved with Max's story that Im beginning to like this particular instance of NTR, even if only to make a future revenge all the sweeter :D

killroy_lee

Mar 27, 2018
Do you need help installing a save? You may need to delete numbers from the start of file name, If you got It from here.
958885_2-22-LT1 remove 958885_ just as an example.
trying to upload a save for you or some one else to look at and tell me what im missing. mentor quest done kissing lessons 30 times and still no sex ed book .up load stops at 11 percent

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
trying to upload a save for you or some one else to look at and tell me what im missing. mentor quest done kissing lessons 30 times and still no sex ed book .up load stops at 11 percent
Ok, here's how I do it, go to save you want to upload, copy and paste to desktop, then use red attach files button, click desktop, then save file.
I know .Black Panther. can help you with this, he knows about, sex education book problem, and how to fix it.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi
i need your save file . upload it here and send the link . >

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
WoW . You have done the kiss lesson with Lisa exactly 67 times !!! (y)
There is something wrong with your save file, but it is not possible to say exactly what is wrong. Maybe the order of doing something is wrong .ِ do you use cheat mode?

Use this process :

Use one of the saves before starting the kissing lesson.
Start kissing lessons with Kira and finish all three without asking Lisa to teach.
Then start teaching Lisa.
Wake up every day after Lisa. (Do not use the "Sleep" button at the end of the day. Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
Be careful of Lisa's mood(very good) and your relationship with her(warm).
Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the " mentor opportunity".( Use save / load )
Be careful of Lisa's homework (Lisa should show both breasts while doing homework. )
Use save / load during the kissing lesson to do it successfully.
Do the kiss lesson successfully 9 times in a row.
Now The book is available in the store.

Let me know if you have same problem again.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I hope it is. I'd rather have one huge update with a long path than a monthly update with almost no new content (which was more or less what Darksilver did). Just hope the wait is worth it! I generally don't like NTR, but I got so involved with Max's story that Im beginning to like this particular instance of NTR, even if only to make a future revenge all the sweeter :D
Yeah, I agree, and I don't mind the wait. But remember what happened with DS. So many paths to no where, just a dead end.
When you have so many paths, it takes a long time, for an update. Problem is each path will get a small amount of content, or no content at all. Now if your a patreon, you may have spent $100-$150 waiting for a small update. Then you start to see the number of patreon dwindle. What comes next, abandoned. Now I don't think this will happen with Aleksey. I think he will merge the paths at some point. Now some will be upset about this. But it's the only way to keep a fair amount of content, in a reasonable amount of time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you. Now, about boobs, I'm not a fan of unrealistically large boobs, but other than that, I like most, large are small. As for fetishes, we all have our thing. I really believe in "To each there own". I've seen some argue about what is are is not a particular fetish, like NTR. It makes no difference what tag you give something, we either like something or don't like it, period. Makes no since to argue about what is a good are bad fetish. What ever happened to "Do your own thing"? I always liked that saying.
I like the boobs of girls like Elena from DMD the same way as Karen from The Visit for example.Or if you want one game-the whole cast from WVM-going from Rachael(bust 111 sm) to Rainn(bust 78 sm).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My thoughts on updates for Multi-Path games is fairly basic. 2-5 SMALL additions to the story so the MAIN characters get SOMETHING. ALSO, 1-2 LARGE scenes to push things along.

For an example consider this: Alice gets a small addition to her daily massage (1 extra bit like 'lower back' added to the other areas). Lisa gets sunscreen applied by Max. Ann/Mom agrees to teach Max to cook and we see him boiling water each morning (small conversation and a few images). that would be 3 'NEW' scenes that hopefully would be small or even TINY, but show that some of the missions/stories ARE moving. THEN we could see the 1-2 big additions like the (EVIL Scum) Eric story or Alice's Blog events getting some larger scenes added. If each update were to be set-up like this I THINK people might be happier because while a 'Favorite' character might not get much new content in an update, they would at least get something. The next update MIGHT have the lager section shift to a different mission like Homework for Lisa, or the afternoon with Alice (swimming/massage), and the Blog would be skipped (or receive a SMALL addition). I'm not sure if I did a good job explaining this, but hope I did. :)

At this point I predict that the 'Focus' will be the WAR/friendship with (EVIL Scum) Eric. This will need to be established and possibly the 'Quick' removal added. So probably 3-4 updates with content on both sides. I don't know how much more will be needed to complete the 'WAR', but if we use this as my example of the 'Large' additions, then we might (if possible) get small 1 step additions like I explained earlier to move other things forward.

Did this Rambling mess make ANY sense?? Will Max Get a Daytime Swimming Scene?? Will Ann/Mom ever bake Chocolate Chip Cookies for the family?? These and other exciting questions will be answered in future episodes of 'I confuse myself'. :)

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes