3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I hope I uploaded it right. And thank you for looking into this.
I checked your save file.

You have not done much in the game yet. (More than 40% of the game)
The things I say are not just about your question about the game and in general, it is about how much progress you have made in playing the game. Some of the opportunities you have not started yet. And some are not finished.
Mentor: You haven't started Lisa foot massage yet. In fact, Lisa is still sleeping with her pants on and ...
School Mate: Not started yet.
Who does not take risks: not complete. Also, do not allow to be punished. Use (save / load).
Sticks and carrots: Not started yet.
Schoolgirl: Not complete.
Favorite aunt: Not complete.
And ...

And about your question:
To continue the process you want, you have to follow the process of "schoolgirl" and "mentor".
After talking to Kira about the kiss lesson, use the ladder twice while she is in the bath. And join her in the bathroom.What happens next depends on your sexual skils to deal with Kira in the bathroom, lounge and pool. There is a lot of content and not all of them can be described in one post.
Get help from the guide below and advance as far as you can in the game. If you encounter a problem, ask and we will help you.

Read the following sections:
"Schoolgirl","Mentor","School Mate","Sticks and carrots","Who doesn't take risks","Favorite aunt","Chirstina" And <Event tab>
The first two and the event tab are important for your question.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not tend how the update can take so long, supposedly it was going to come out at the end of November, now we are more than mid-December, and there is not even a specific date for the update, it should not have been a date beyond December at most delay of 3, 4 days or 1 week at most

Reactions: Arata20 and Zuxxy

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
I do not tend how the update can take so long, supposedly it was going to come out at the end of November, now we are more than mid-December, and there is not even a specific date for the update, it should not have been a date beyond December at most delay of 3, 4 days or 1 week at most
Are you a patreon?
Developing such a game takes time and money, if you're just a freeloader be grateful for what you get, unless you're not a patreon you have no leg to stand on.

I am a bit frustrated too, but i prefer that he does it right.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Curio81 I am not a patreon and I will never be one of these games, the creators only take advantage of their clients by giving dates or promises that they never fulfill, then if that were not enough they sneak an update, every 6 months or once every year for an update, of 3 or 5 minutes of content to keep the customer happy, so if you are a patreon every month they discount X money, if they will charge for an update taken, fixed it would open more movement by taking updates, I was always in the world of games from android or online I have always donated, here I have never been called to donate for that reason they end up being profiteers and they become greedy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Curio81 I am not a patreon and I will never be one of these games, the creators only take advantage of their clients by giving dates or promises that they never fulfill, then if that were not enough they sneak an update, every 6 months or once every year for an update, of 3 or 5 minutes of content to keep the customer happy, so if you are a patreon every month they discount X money, if they will charge for an update taken, fixed it would open more movement by taking updates, I was always in the world of games from android or online I have always donated, here I have never been called to donate for that reason they end up being profiteers and they become greedy
Yeah, I'll use this to show the $30 a month patreon, that post the game here, how grateful you are to get it.

Visceouse

Feb 1, 2020
Are you a patreon?
Developing such a game takes time and money, if you're just a freeloader be grateful for what you get, unless you're not a patreon you have no leg to stand on.

I am a bit frustrated too, but i prefer that he does it right.
In fairness, the majority of these developers are famously just taking advantage of their patrons. Maybe this isn't the case with Aleksey, some developers are actually quality like Dr. Pink Cake, but that would make him the exception, not the rule. A good example would be that slip where Eek! accidentally admitted that they weren't developing their main story because they make money off of monthly contributions on Patreon and if they finished the game, that would end. I was a patron of BB:AS for 2 months (low tier, tbh) because I was hoping for the next update, which I assumed was monthly. After I had paid more then I would have for the full game without a single update, I stopped. Lets not act like this guy is working 60 hours per week on this, most updates are like 20 mins of content (hidden behind hours of grinding to get it) and the majority of development time is waiting for scenes to render using models and assets developed previously.

Reactions: compusavvy and ra

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In fairness, the majority of these developers are famously just taking advantage of their patrons. Maybe this isn't the case with Aleksey, some developers are actually quality like Dr. Pink Cake, but that would make him the exception, not the rule. A good example would be that slip where Eek! accidentally admitted that they weren't developing their main story because they make money off of monthly contributions on Patreon and if they finished the game, that would end. I was a patron of BB:AS for 2 months (low tier, tbh) because I was hoping for the next update, which I assumed was monthly. After I had paid more then I would have for the full game without a single update, I stopped. Lets not act like this guy is working 60 hours per week on this, most updates are like 20 mins of content (hidden behind hours of grinding to get it) and the majority of development time is waiting for scenes to render using models and assets developed previously.
In fairness, we all know that you will spend 60+ hours a week developing a game for us. At no cost of course. With hundreds of hours a month game play, no grind. And of course, it will be so much fun to play, we'll give you a like, that you can spend at the, like store...right.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
In fairness, please do not forget we get these games for free. FOR FREE. so yeah patreon concept, right? You may wish that a Dev is faster, of course, so do all of us, but he owes you and me nothing. NOTHING. If you don't want to be his Patreon because you believe he takes "advantage of them" then don't, but please do it silently. Without Patreons there is no more game for free, right? so yeah patreons, right?

Can't we use these forums for what they are intended, to talk about the game's content?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes