3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I checked your save file
lisa mood is too low.

1) Make Lisa be punished for her homework ( Use one of the following two options )
A) Help Lisa with her homework by mistake
B) Stop helping her with homework
(Do not prevent her from being punished this time)
2) After being punished, improve her mood to "very good". (By giving her sweets and helping her with ...)
3) During the time to help her do her homework, do a successful foot massage with Alice twice in a row.
4) Always do her homework yourself. (Lisa should show both her breasts twice when doing homework.If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
5) After the second time, Lisa asks you for a foot massage
6) After 3 successful foot massages, Lisa will talk to you about hand massage
7) After the hand massage, there will be a talk about kissing lessons.
8) Ask Ann and Alice about the kissing lesson (they reject you)
9) In the morning, ask Kira about the kiss lesson
10) join Kira at Lounge in the middle of the night
11) start kissing lesson

After start kissing lesson , you can join Kira in the pool and bathroom. ( Use the ladder for the bath)
You will also have a conversation with Kira about photoshoot in the morning.

Ask if you have a problem again. We will help you .

Last edited:

Visceouse

Feb 1, 2020
As a developer I usually refrain from commenting in other games' threads, but let me add my two cents here. [...]
I really appreciate your insight on this. As someone who actually develops games you are in a good place to offer the other perspective! You also make a good argument about not being able to dedicate more time before the funding is there. I am usually a Patron for a couple diff games every month, not all of which are fully developed games. I like supporting up and coming games, too! That said Aleksey's posted goal to 'contribute more time' on his Patreon was met for months. I have no idea what his home life is like or how much time he has, but we can't just pay blindly to something that may or may not ever update again. I think there should be a degree of 'good faith' on both sides. Sometimes we pay to show we want more, sometimes they develop even when the Patrons aren't there to show they are producing something we will enjoy. This is just my opinion, people are certainly entitled to disagree.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
However, the main thing that I find "unprofessional" is how each build requires easily 3 weeks of bug-hunting to be stable.

Many people wait the update. I wait the 5th-patch of the update.
maxbishup explained that nicely, some hero posts the 30 USD tier early version instantaneously. Which actually is supposed to be the test version At first. So we should not really fault a Dev who’s test version is leaked that there still are bugs.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really appreciate your insight on this. As someone who actually develops games you are in a good place to offer the other perspective! You also make a good argument about not being able to dedicate more time before the funding is there. I am usually a Patron for a couple diff games every month, not all of which are fully developed games. I like supporting up and coming games, too! That said Aleksey's posted goal to 'contribute more time' on his Patreon was met for months. I have no idea what his home life is like or how much time he has, but we can't just pay blindly to something that may or may not ever update again. I think there should be a degree of 'good faith' on both sides. Sometimes we pay to show we want more, sometimes they develop even when the Patrons aren't there to show they are producing something we will enjoy. This is just my opinion, people are certainly entitled to disagree.
You probably missed the part that he needs to help his parents for a couple of weeks or even a whole month.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
maxbishup explained that nicely, some hero posts the 30 USD tier early version instantaneously. Which actually is supposed to be the test version At first. So we should not really fault a Dev who’s test version is leaked that there still are bugs.
That would explain the first 1-2 bughunting patches. 5 patches is kinda the norm for this game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok next time you'll only get 1, the last 1.
WHAT?? No way, I gotta catch them ALL. I mean how am I going to complain about the Bugs and lack of Chocolate Chip Cookies for WEEKS if I don't get EVERY update and Bugfix. Such CRUELTY can NOT be allowed. I NEED to complain about the bug that has never been fixed preventing me from accessing the (NON-Existent) Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

Just a thought

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
I don't know why but at a certain point the game starts to give me ren'py error screens. These always happen at night when I go to bed and in the morning at breakfast time and once they startet they come every day. I can skip the error screens by clicking 'ignore' but I'm quite sure I miss something in the game due to possibly not starting events. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Accept from giving myself a couple of bucks in the beginnig (like 1 or 2 grand) and skipping the item delivery time from online orders with instant delivery from time to time I didn't do anything with the cheat mod, so the normal progress with the girls should be ensured. Restarting from the beginnung does not change anything, after a couple of ingame days the same error screens start again. Can anybody help?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I don't know why but at a certain point the game starts to give me ren'py error screens. These always happen at night when I go to bed and in the morning at breakfast time and once they startet they come every day. I can skip the error screens by clicking 'ignore' but I'm quite sure I miss something in the game due to possibly not starting events. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong? Accept from giving myself a couple of bucks in the beginnig (like 1 or 2 grand) and skipping the item delivery time from online orders with instant delivery from time to time I didn't do anything with the cheat mod, so the normal progress with the girls should be ensured. Restarting from the beginnung does not change anything, after a couple of ingame days the same error screens start again. Can anybody help?
First of all, did you install Fix Bug 7 or not?
Second, send the errors text.
Third, do not worry, we will solve it.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Are you a patreon?
Developing such a game takes time and money, if you're just a freeloader be grateful for what you get, unless you're not a patreon you have no leg to stand on.

I am a bit frustrated too, but i prefer that he does it right.
This site, as everyone must have noticed, was created with the intention of promoting the games for free to people who cannot or do not want to fund a game. If you are a patreon, congratulations. But that doesn't give you the right to criticize someone else's question about updating. I repeat, this is a pirate site, people can complain whenever they want, patreons or not.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This site, as everyone must have noticed, was created with the intention of promoting the games for free to people who cannot or do not want to fund a game. If you are a patreon, congratulations. But that doesn't give you the right to criticize someone else's question about updating. I repeat, this is a pirate site, people can complain whenever they want, patreons or not.

View attachment 950063
Yeah, you ever think about the fact that patrons are the ones posting these games, for you to pirate. Let's see how well it goes without patrons, shall we.

Curio81

Sep 14, 2017
You completely missed the point, how can someone demand from a creator if that person refuses to pay for it?
He can criticize all he wants, I don't care, but to demand without paying is not ok.

Reactions: maxbishup

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
You completely missed the point, how can someone demand from a creator if that person refuses to pay for it?
He can criticize all he wants, I don't care, but to demand without paying is not ok.
I will stop being a patron from next month due to lack of updates. I hope there will be no complaints about me if I wish Alexey a failure with such an attitude towards patrons?

• Haha
Reactions: compusavvy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I will stop being a patron from next month due to lack of updates. I hope there will be no complaints about me if I wish Alexey a failure with such an attitude towards patrons?
No idea what you are expecting,saying it that way.Also you can support him only when there is a new update.Nobody is forcing you to give money all the time.

Reactions: legolasbaler

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know if there's going to be any more previews before the release ?
Just a guess but I'm assuming the dev has been trying to release it the last 2 weeks but keeps running into bugs that delays the release. It would explain why he stopped posting previews, why post more previews when you expect to release tomorrow but another game breaking bug pops up and you have to fix it, constantly delaying release.

crimzin

Nov 21, 2017
I just came back to play this game after I took a break playing it game after the fourth update or so to give it time to progress and I have to say while I enjoyed it, it still lacks some features I would enjoy seeing in the future. I have to ask what are some things you would like to see added or changed. For me the biggest would have to be the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes