3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Visceouse

Feb 1, 2020
In fairness, we all know that you will spend 60+ hours a week developing a game for us. At no cost of course. With hundreds of hours a month game play, no grind. And of course, it will be so much fun to play, we'll give you a like, that you can spend at the, like store...right.
I don't even know what this was supposed to mean? Clearly they don't work 60+ hours per week. Obviously they don't do it for charity. Half the games have a Patreon requirement to download, some have a Patreon requirement to save, often they end up charging $30 for the final on Steam. Also, I already said I've already 'donated' $30 to Aleksey's project, I am happy to support developers. I just stop paying when there are no releases. I could go buy The Witcher III for $30 and have a bit more content. Aleksey seems like a really talented 3D artist. If he ever learns to develop in a reasonable time table he might even be successful. If you think your single Patreon donations outweigh the final game sales he could be getting by fixing timetables, you are delusional. But there is no shortage of fanatical fans who would defend literally anything for any game on the market. Bring a reasonable concern on the Fallout 76 forums and we would find the maxbishup of that page, too. Learn to be even the tiniest bit objective.

Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I don't even know what this was supposed to mean? Clearly they don't work 60+ hours per week. Obviously they don't do it for charity. Half the games have a Patreon requirement to download, some have a Patreon requirement to save, often they end up charging $30 for the final on Steam. Also, I already said I've already 'donated' $30 to Aleksey's project, I am happy to support developers. I just stop paying when there are no releases. I could go buy The Witcher III for $30 and have a bit more content. Aleksey seems like a really talented 3D artist. If he ever learns to develop in a reasonable time table he might even be successful. If you think your single Patreon donations outweigh the final game sales he could be getting by fixing timetables, you are delusional. But there is no shortage of fanatical fans who would defend literally anything for any game on the market. Bring a reasonable concern on the Fallout 76 forums and we would find the maxbishup of that page, too. Learn to be even the tiniest bit objective.
Ok man, but you did say," takes advantage of people"," not working 60 hours a week", "20 min update", and "no monthly update". All over a game you get for free.
If you want to discourage people from donating, there want be any free game here, for you to play. BTW, THE WITCHER III is assume. Never played Fallout 76.
Anyway, if I offended you, I apologize. But please don't discourage patrons, there why we have games like this to play. Nothing wrong with playing games for free, I do it all the time, thank you F95. PATREON is voluntary, all I ask is for people to consider it, if they enjoy the game.

Last edited:

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
That depends, did you cheat on stats, are just money. Give us your save, you may be able to fix the problem.
No first when I start the game at that time I cheat so much but after that, I start the new game and just increase the money only

In this saves I don't know which one is I last played but if you are going to fix then I saved the last game name as
(Sushant04) on the 2nd page of save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SamHaim

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
No first when I start the game at that time I cheat so much but after that, I start the new game and just increase the money only

In this saves I don't know which one is I last played but if you are going to fix then I saved the last game name as
(Sushant04) on the 2nd page of save
Thank you, but you didn't have to send all the save files. Just sending the last one was enough.
Open the game, Load the save file that you named and you know is the last one.
Then go to the save part of the game. And save the game in the last slot save game.(last slot of the page 9)
Go to the game save folder on PC and select the file named "9-30-LT1" and send it without changing its name.

What platform do you use for the game? Because I could not load your save file in windows version.

Last edited:

Visceouse

Feb 1, 2020
Ok man, but you did say," takes advantage of people"," not working 60 hours a week", "20 min update", and "no monthly update". All over a game you get for free.
If you want to discourage people from donating, there want be any free game here, for you to play. BTW, THE WITCHER III is assume. Never played Fallout 76.
Anyway, if I offended you, I apologize. But please don't discourage patrons, there why we have games like this to play. Nothing wrong with playing games for free, I do it all the time, thank you F95. PATREON is voluntary, all I ask is for people to consider it, if they enjoy the game.
My goal wasn't to discourage anyone from ever being a Patron. I was just saying that the other guy's concern could be valid. Three months between patches is a very long time, I can understand him being frustrated and saying he would be a Patron is they updated more, makes sense to me. People dismissing that concern seems irrational to me. If you disagree, that's fine but make the argument. I would say I've donated to Aleksey because he makes extremely high quality work and there is evidence on his Patreon that this isn't abandoned, he has multiple updates weekly. But he really needs to shore up his release schedule.

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you, but you didn't have to send all the save files. Just sending the last one was enough.
Open the game, Load the save file that you named and you know is the last one.
Then go to the save part of the game. And save the game in the last slot save game.(last slot of the page 9)
Go to the game save folder on PC and select the file named "9-30-LT1" and send it without changing its name.

What platform do you use for the game? Because I could not load your save file in windows version.
and also can you say please this error with alice why is coming
also when kissing with Lisa there are some error is coming

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
this is what is you are asking
I checked your save file
You have progressed perfectly in the game . Your problem is that the bug fix 7 is not installed. Install it, then you can progress in the game.
Of the opportunities only "mentor" and " blog" remain, which are also very close to the end.

If you have a problem, ask and we will help you

Last edited:
Reactions: despaireducer

devsush

Dec 19, 2019
I checked your save file
You have progressed perfectly in the game . Your problem is that the bug fix 7 is not installed. Install it, then you can progress in the game.
Of the opportunities only "mentor" and " blog" remain, which are also very close to the end.

If you have a problem, ask and we will help you
Thanks
do have any other game suggestions which one is the best to play

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks
do have any other game suggestions which one is the best to play
you're welcome
Well, there are many games, it depends on your taste. A game may be interesting to many but not to another person. For some people, the story of the game is the most important thing, for some people the presence of certain elements is important and ...
Also, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name or suggest other games in this trend.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi for thos who have not read the whole forum.

to my understading the dev has never promised a monthly update. he is a fan of game who wants to see it have an ending, so he by himself is art, coding & story all by himself. he saids with more finacial help he will be able to devote more time to game. but since starting the game he has had some unforeseen bad luck real world stuff that has prevented him from working on game as much as he would like. i have not heard or know of any other games this dev has done b4 now, which means he is inexperticed at making game, which will slow down the progress of updates till he gets experince under his belt. to my knowlege this style of game has never been done b4 (not a finished game anyway). with this new style of game i believe would make the coding more dificulte which will effect the updates.

in my opion this dev is doing a fine job dealing with the cards he is being dealt with. he is also making some comuncation as to whats going on with game.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
My goal wasn't to discourage anyone from ever being a Patron. I was just saying that the other guy's concern could be valid. Three months between patches is a very long time, I can understand him being frustrated and saying he would be a Patron is they updated more, makes sense to me. People dismissing that concern seems irrational to me. If you disagree, that's fine but make the argument. I would say I've donated to Aleksey because he makes extremely high quality work and there is evidence on his Patreon that this isn't abandoned, he has multiple updates weekly. But he really needs to shore up his release schedule.
As a developer I usually refrain from commenting in other games' threads, but let me add my two cents here. Your points are valid, but what most of the people here don't really get is that most of us make these games in our "free" time. In most cases we have to ballance jobs, family and the development of the games you see here, so there are moments that the games go kind of at the background, because other things get higher priority and consume more of our time. We don't "sell" the games through Patreon. We fund them. The difference is pretty big. Sure - probably some of the people that have subscribed see it as "buying" an update, but those are the minority - most of the people there know that they can get the game elsewhere (be it F95, or someplace else), but they still chose to support the development of the game. With Patreon excluding 'adult' content from the search, how do you suppose anyone finds the games? All of them got it from a site like this one.

We all want to have regular updates. The players want to get the update and the developers want the "visibility" an update gives us, because the game appears in the "latest updates" list and most of the people check that list often. The more people see the game, the more might decide to support the development. Again - most of us don't put in 40+ hours per week into the games simply because the funding we get is not nearly enough to cover 40 hours per week. Besides the hardware and the 3D assets, our time also costs money and we sell it to our "daytime" employers. Probably most of us want to work only on the games, but until there is enough funding for us to be able to afford to quit our jobs, this can't happen. "I will support the game when there are more updates" in the funding model that we develop the games is putting the carrige before the horse.

As I said in the beginning, I refrain from posting in other threads, but my own so I probably won't reply here. I did it not to start a conversation, but to give you and the others a glimpse of how a developer sees the issue. Aleksey's view on the subject may differ from mine.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Personally, I am pleased with his work and not pleased with schedule. As such I rotate between donating to him and not donating to him. Patronize for a few months and then off again for a few more.

Aleksey works at his own pace which I find very slow. I don't like the speed but I like the results.

Now, that said, when I say "he's very slow" I compare to other developers that perhaps thanks to less busy lives release more content, three times as fast.
However, the main thing that I find "unprofessional" is how each build requires easily 3 weeks of bug-hunting to be stable.

Many people wait the update. I wait the 5th-patch of the update.

Macter

Apr 19, 2018
Hey. Help me with 2 problems. I have been helping Liza with her lessons for a long time, but the kissing lessons never happen. Kira is also not all right. She promised to talk to Eric, in the evening I was also with her in the living room, but there was no further conversation.

Значок Проверено сообществом

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey. Help me with 2 problems. I have been helping Liza with her lessons for a long time, but the kissing lessons never happen. Kira is also not all right. She promised to talk to Eric, in the evening I was also with her in the living room, but there was no further conversation.
Kira does not investigate about Eric in this version of the game
Send the latest save file. We will check it for you .

Last edited:

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
As a developer I usually refrain from commenting in other games' threads, but let me add my two cents here. Your points are valid, but what most of the people here don't really get is that most of us make these games in our "free" time. In most cases we have to ballance jobs, family and the development of the games you see here, so there are moments that the games go kind of at the background, because other things get higher priority and consume more of our time. We don't "sell" the games through Patreon. We fund them. The difference is pretty big. Sure - probably some of the people that have subscribed see it as "buying" an update, but those are the minority - most of the people there know that they can get the game elsewhere (be it F95, or someplace else), but they still chose to support the development of the game. With Patreon excluding 'adult' content from the search, how do you suppose anyone finds the games? All of them got it from a site like this one.

We all want to have regular updates. The players want to get the update and the developers want the "visibility" an update gives us, because the game appears in the "latest updates" list and most of the people check that list often. The more people see the game, the more might decide to support the development. Again - most of us don't put in 40+ hours per week into the games simply because the funding we get is not nearly enough to cover 40 hours per week. Besides the hardware and the 3D assets, our time also costs money and we sell it to our "daytime" employers. Probably most of us want to work only on the games, but until there is enough funding for us to be able to afford to quit our jobs, this can't happen. "I will support the game when there are more updates" in the funding model that we develop the games is putting the carrige before the horse.

As I said in the beginning, I refrain from posting in other threads, but my own so I probably won't reply here. I did it not to start a conversation, but to give you and the others a glimpse of how a developer sees the issue. Aleksey's view on the subject may differ from mine.
People think you will sacrifice your life for a free development game :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LTT82 and Ranger

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Guys, are there any new scenes and renders which i havent seen in original BB ? And how much if yes? Will i get completely different characters behind girls or its quite the same?

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Just trying to light up the mood around here a little bit, and talk about ideas for the game. Last time i played i kind of noticed something, does anyone else think it would be interesting to have a cellphone mechanic in the game? Lisa has one, in the original BB we also saw Alice filming Max with Lisa with her cellphone, so why not get one for Max? It could bring a lot of interesting moments, sending and receiving texts from other characters, taking pictures, snooping around, etc.
I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement however, or if it would bring anything good to the game...
Just a thought.

Reactions: Kripke
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes