3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Yeah, you ever think about the fact that patrons are the ones posting these games, for you to pirate. Let's see how well it goes without patrons, shall we.
It is very simple, other patreons who do not find the owners of the site, will continue to promote the games and life will normally follow my friend. I repeat, the fact that you are a patreon does not give you the right to dictate behavioral rules on the site

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know if there's going to be any more previews before the release ?
I personally wouldn't like anymore previews. What we got was already too much. Devs should release only limited previews and stick with just telling us what we can expect. Posting too much previews kills the surprise element.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It is very simple, other patreons who do not find the owners of the site, will continue to promote the games and life will normally follow my friend. I repeat, the fact that you are a patreon does not give you the right to dictate behavioral rules on the site
Who's trying to dictate, personally I find whine little snowflakes very amusing..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

antonio.dzen

Sep 10, 2017
i have the felling like the next update will never come, like how it has happen with lot of games like this, the question here is more about self responsibility of creator, that is sad for patrons that pay still pay to him... but maybe i'am wrong :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bigman18

Visceouse

Feb 1, 2020
i have the felling like the next update will never come, like how it has happen with lot of games like this, the question here is more about self responsibility of creator, that is sad for patrons that pay still pay to him... but maybe i'am wrong :)
Yeah we just crossed over into the 4th month and he isn't even posting to his Patreon any more, previews, updates, or otherwise. I would bet at some point he releases whatever he has done so far as a last update before this ends up abandoned. Its too bad, he seemed to have a lot of potential, but you probably have to be very self driven to work for yourself.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah we just crossed over into the 4th month and he isn't even posting to his Patreon any more, previews, updates, or otherwise. I would bet at some point he releases whatever he has done so far as a last update before this ends up abandoned. Its too bad, he seemed to have a lot of potential, but you probably have to be very self driven to work for yourself.
It's not like we're talking about Rainces here. This is Aleksey. He said the update will drop on December - without giving an exact date, and the month hasn't even ended!

As for the previews, it's best he keeps it to a minimum. Otherwise it's too much spoilers and it kills any and every surprise element.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys, don't panic, info from the dev:

We still have so much build, translation, and testing that we'll either have to post a pre-release by the end of the month, or a full release in January.

Reactions: keer

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
As someone who gets to enjoy free games on this site and relies on the generosity of patrons posting here, i am more then willing to wait for the update and also give the dev the benefit of the doubt. We don't know what issues people have in real life.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

what is this ?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes