3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018

I expected more imagination for the delay excuses tbh, something like a meteor or aliens, especially since the same thing happened with the past release
It seems like you've never done manual labor. And especially. You have never renovated your apartment yourself. Otherwise you did not write such nonsense

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
It seems like you've never done manual labor. And especially. You have never renovated your apartment yourself. Otherwise you did not write such nonsense
I'm usually on time with the works I have to delive tho, otherwise I get fired, still it was just a funny comment, didn't mean any harm to the guy, hope he can get it's stuff sorted out soon

Reactions: JagHond

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

I expected more imagination for the delay excuses tbh, something like a meteor or aliens, especially since the same thing happened with the past release:ROFLMAO:
No worries. Let him take his time. We have "AWAM, JOHN, FOTM Holiday version, The Office Wife, Stranded Dick" updates dropping this December. We'll be so busy we wouldn't even have time to be upset about BBAS.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
POLL: About Kate.

But the main question is what to do with tattoos and piercings? Let's see what you choose.

Mostly piercings and one tattoo
2%

Mostly tattoos and one piercing
10%

In moderation, a little piercing and a little tattooing
88%
104 votes total

If you enjoy this game, please consider . Thank you.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For last 24 days I didn't work only on 3 days.Now 4 days vacation.Probably now I will have time to read some manga and play a game or two.
No worries. Let him take his time. We have "AWAM, JOHN, FOTM Holiday version, The Office Wife, Stranded Dick" updates dropping this December. We'll be so busy we wouldn't even have time to be upset about BBAS.
We have the update of DMD.Very soon WVM,next JOHN and AWAM.Probably next year BARS and BBAS.

Reactions: legolasbaler

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'd just like to express my humble thank you to everyone that keeps sharing patreon posts and content with us, despite the barrage of ungratefulness of some users. Especially to maxbishup that keeps selflessly doing it despite being unjustly attacked almost everyday.
Thank you (y)
How could you say that?? Maxbishop is just trying to distract us from his LOVE of EVIL Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and MUST be attacked until he ADMITS that Chocolate Chip Cookies are FAR superior. No, I will NOT stop trying to correct the BIZZARE support of EVIL. :)

Was that to much?? Max is great about letting us know when there is news about the game, and deserves all the thanks we can give. Sadly, there will always be those who attack the messenger. Thank you Max, but I will STILL attack you as an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie lover because it's fun. :devilish:

Just a thought.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
For last 24 days I didn't work only on 3 days.Now 4 days vacation.Probably now I will have time to read some manga and play a game or two.

We have the update of DMD.Very soon WVM,next JOHN and AWAM.Probably next year BARS and BBAS.
What is BARS? Haven't tried it yet

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
What is FOTM? Have played all the above said except this.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The game is delayed because the developer is adding more Eric NTR. Stay tuned. :poop: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 953754
is this true? i check in after a few months and this is one of the first post i see LOL. i'm a fan of NTR side, so this is good news. just want to know if it's true. do we know if next update will have sisters NTR yet?

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
is this true? i check in after a few months and this is one of the first post i see LOL. i'm a fan of NTR side, so this is good news. just want to know if it's true. do we know if next update with have sisters NTR yet?
If you go by the preview renders, I think not. Below is the only thing the dev has said on patreon, about content of 0.06 update.

V0.06 focuses on interactions with Eric (friendship and enmity). There will be options and quickly get rid of Eric forever, and a longer confrontation. A long standoff will be developed over several updates. But I'll tell you more about it later.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes