3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
yes, i agree with you would be ok...although( harem path of max ?... unrealistic, have run out of chocos :ROFLMAO:...its already erics harem)...if max needs help a first step could be starting going to school or a institute

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Guarantee he is gonna burn himself out because of these multiple paths. There should have just been MC harem and Eric NTR, 2 paths that would have satisfied both parties.
Yeah, i'm a bit worried this update will cause him a burnout in the near future. Unfortunatly we've seen quite a few examples of devs getting sick of their own games when coding gets too troublesome :confused: I'm really hoping things will smooth out after the Eric-influence thingy.

Reactions: Lastwords

alon123

Jul 11, 2019
Hi. If I use a cheat code. What instructions? Disrupts the game process? And what are the problem codes ?!

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Easiest way: PLAY the game instead of using cheats etc.
agreed, the game really does not have much grind. If you are short on money and really must cheat you can always reduce the costs of an item you want to buy with a save editor to 1 USD. then you can effortless spoil the girls without breaking the game

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: alon123

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
agreed, the game really does not have much grind. If you are short on money and really must cheat you can always reduce the costs of an item you want to buy with a save editor to 1 USD. then you can effortless spoil the girls without breaking the game
Yes, but still some situations need to be careful in spending money. For example, not buying both clothes before Cyber Bank enters the game

Reactions: wwwslave

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Damn, i never thought of reducing the cost of an item, instead i was increasing the money i had like an idiot. I'm gonna use your method from next update.

Reactions: jan.spam

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
And once you have set up all the cameras you are rolling in cash - money isn't really a problem in this game in the long run

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Yes, but still some situations need to be careful in spending money. For example, not buying both clothes before Cyber Bank enters the game
exactly, that's why this way of cheating is fail-safe. you still only buy the items once they become available, you just pay less/grind less for them. Having said that, I personally think there is no need to cheat this game at all.. I do use that method for the grind fest games

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
exactly, that's why this way of cheating is fail-safe. you still only buy the items once they become available, you just pay less/grind less for them. Having said that, I personally think there is no need to cheat this game at all.. I do use that method for the grind fest games
I agree . I usually play games normally. If I run into a serious monetary problem in the game and I want to use cheating, I use the same strategy and use the modified save file to get the desired amount. The good thing about this method is that I know exactly what has changed, when and where. However, I always try not to use any fraud as much as possible so that the fun of the game is not lost. the fact is that in this game, despite the cyber bank and the income of the cameras, I never encountered a problem with money.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
as I feared, alexey buried himself into an unnecessarily branched storyline. step by step directly behind DS, who was once forced to kill Eric, sliped to magic pills, and then completely abandoned the good game.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes