3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
NTR tag...im out of here
if you like the genre, do not give too much weight to the NTR tag. as in many other games, it is not seen as an objective, but more as a mistake/possibility.
if you make the right choices (it's very intuitive) and play well, you will be the one to "steal" and not the other way around.

in any case, i don't want to start any discussion about NTR.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

For those that enjoy watching the MC being tortured by watching others having hot fun, and not being able to join, there will be a MASSIVE scene added next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see this new scene will be TORTUE for Max. The voices in my head say that in the future more scenes like this will be added to TORTURE us. -Sigh-

-End of FAKE-

Sorry but I had to share my NIGHTMARE. :)

Just a thought.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Honestly, no. Although I like some elements of this game better, the best version of BB to play right now IMO is actually the Max route in Glamour. That game is being updated more frequently (monthly updates, where every other month is an update for the Max route), and because there's no Eric, the content that I'm actually interested in (Max corrupting his family) is also being added faster. At this point in that game you can have oral sex with all the main characters, and do even more with the side characters. Moreover, there's virtually no grind in that game - there's few skills to manage and you're given a ton of money once you get the first camera set up.

Of course, that's just my subjective opinion. If you're more interested in the NTR or sharing aspects of Big Brother, then this game is easily the better choice.
I don't agree, I just think the darksilver game Glamour is a lifeless story. I’m not going to say that the story without Eric wasn’t fun to play, that’s not it, but it's that feeling that the MC is going to fuck all the girls and the story ends. Unless darksilver puts something more attractive and interesting, because when he gets to that part he will abandon the game or suffer a hate that will return to work on Kate's story and from there he will abandon the game.
But I agree with you on one thing, the game at least you don't have to be grinding with little useless things or things that waste your time. Aleksey's game I lost interest in continuing with version 0.3 because I found the things he was putting into the game uninteresting, and also that the title of the game is kind of misleading, because I would like to see a slightly different script but it seems that he's following as it was in the original. Let's see if this 0.6 update changes anything and piques my interest, since it's been working on this version for months and we'll see if at least it's better and without boring bugs.

Glamour have no content Alice/Max for almost 2 whole years.Not to mention -we get and update with 2 scenes,with 60 real renders,and another 100 that are same render but Lisa,Ann,Alice now not wearing bra,or panties or completely naked.
Exactly this! darksilver always does 3 scenes or 4 scenes equal, Ann with nightdress, Ann with bra and panties, Ann without bra and with panties, Ann no bra and no panties. This is suck!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
other men are needed in this game, i got bored of max max and max again.
Without Max, Max, and Max again, it's, game over, game over, and game over again. There will be other men in this game, but you play as Max. So yeah, unlike other men, he'll always play a part in the game.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
I'm not saying there is no Max, I say there are other men, if only one woman was in the whole game would you like that?
What happened to Max? are you in love?
The game has no gay tag

It would be interesting if there were several main characters in the game like GTA 5

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
The game has no gay tag

It would be interesting if there were several main characters in the game like GTA 5
Don‘t even go there. Dev is already clearly out of his comfort zone with one MC and three routes.

For all you extreme NTR lovers or haters, for all you gays, more-men-in-the-game: multi-MCs, please move along. I do not wish to offend you.. but There are other games for your particular kink, this game is essentially a one Dev show and it has clearly its target, mainstream audience. if it is not you, why bother playing it?

I also don’t play gay games and post: where are all the chicks?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can not understand you, it is insisted that a boy should fuck 100 women and other men should not be allowed to participate in this game?do not like group sex? (two men with a woman pussy,ass)? interracial?
are your tastes so limited? or these are too much for you because you are puritanical or little boys?

Reactions: RedRaven69 and xw1

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If you enjoy this game, please consider Patreon . Thank you.
There's nothing i like more than giving money to "developers" who wank for four months then ask for money.
[/QUOTE]

Do you think you've been waiting too long for a new version of the game?
See the topic about Milfy City or Bad Bobby saga.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
So i should wait a whole year before being authorized to criticize?
I won't.
And wait... "new version of the game"? He's making all assets from scratch now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderdanden

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Do you think you've been waiting too long for a new version of the game?
See the topic about Milfy City or Bad Bobby saga.
So i should wait a whole year before being authorized to criticize?
I won't.
And wait.. new? He's making all assets from scratch now?
[/QUOTE]

Do you have to explain everything to you as to a child?
None of us want to wait long, but a little patience didn't hurt anyone. So far, Aleksey hasn't kept us waiting longer than other game developers so I don't see any reason to complain. And let's stop there because there are many more wholesome things than complaining.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Do you have to explain everything to you as to a child?
Do i have to raise my voice as you would to an old man?
I'd have no reason to complain if the guy delivered steadily. But after this long of nothing?
No.

Igor_Reaper

Jul 24, 2017
[/QUOTE] Как пройти ванную комнату с Алисой что бы она сделала миньет?.и как во время массажа в гостинке максу запустить руку между ног Алисе?помогите пройти
[/QUOTE]

Минет она не делает. Но для этой сцены нужны конфеты. В пятницу, когда она соберётся в бар нужно к ней зайти и предложить конфету. Потом, когда она вернётся ночью зайти к ней в ванную.
Запустить руку можно тоже с помощью конфет. Предлагаешь их перед массажем, и ещё раз ,как игра предложит.
На каком этапе покупать конфеты не знаю.

She does not do blowjob. But this scene needs candy. On Friday, when she is going to the bar, you need to go to her and offer candy. Then, when she returns at night, go to her bathroom. You can also start your hand with the help of sweets. You offer them before the massage, and again, as the game suggests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This game is SO boring.. I'm tired of No Chocolate Chip Cookies, No Cookies, No Chocolate Chip Cookies.. We NEED Chocolate Chip Cookies. Without MANY Chocolate Chip Cookies this game has NO purpose and is boring. For those who disagree I say 'Don't you want scenes with Multiple Cookie eating??' Also, 'Don't you want to see Chocolate Chip Cookies being eaten while Lisa does Homework??' Or maybe, 'Don't you want to see Ann/Mom eating Chocolate Chip Cookies in bed with Kira, while they chat??' :)

Yes that was a poor attempt at humor.

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes