3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How much content is there as compared to the original game? I played it before there wasn't a lot.
Depends.
For example Kira already have much more content than the whole BB.And from previews we will get even more in 0.6
Lisa-the sex education here is way more fun than the original.And we are still at first stages-massages and kissing.
Alice-way more scenes than the orginal around that time of the game.
Ann-the only one behind,but that is normal.After all in the original we have like 4 updates with nothing,4 more only doing handjob and another 4 for blowjob.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
But how did I find out that the game I downloaded with cheats? Big Brother: Another Story [v0.05.0.07
cmi.jpg
if you have cheat menu Icon in character menu . game have cheat mode .
But The games that are placed here for download do not have cheat mode by default.
I recommend not to use cheat mode.

Last edited:

Washable

Jan 18, 2021
[Цитата=".Черная Пантера., должность: 4980064, член: 2427061"]
Отправьте свой последний файл сохранения .мы проверим это для вас .
[/Цитата]
IMG_20210124_211055.png Screenshot_20210124-211012.png Screenshot_20210124-210934.png

Dec 30, 2020
I downloaded this game on the eiam site .. but there is no menu to read .. and what does the typer do to me? Where to download yevo from the menu? Yes if this site is identical to an ordinary version and not with cheats (((((

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I downloaded this game on the eiam site .. but there is no menu to read .. and what does the typer do to me? Where to download yevo from the menu? Yes if this site is identical to an ordinary version and not with cheats (((((
I have no experience with the Android version of the game.
But I think the person who is converting the game to the Android version should add any plugins to it and then convert the game. And you probably can not do anything.
You will not lose anything in the absence of cheating.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
NTR is optional right?
If you have played the BB game or have information about the game. You know you can't do much about "Ann" unless you get rid of Eric. But as for the other characters in the path of enmity with Eric, you can probably stop Eric with the way you play. But nothing is completely clear yet. We have to wait and see what happens in the future. In this case,
maxbishup can give you more info or more reliable information.
But certainly like some other games in this game there is no button to turn NTR on or off.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
[Цитата=".Черная Пантера., должность: 4980064, член: 2427061"]
Отправьте свой последний файл сохранения .мы проверим это для вас .
[/Цитата]
View attachment 1002196 View attachment 1002199 View attachment 1002202
The photos you submitted will not open, and if they do, they probably won't help much. If you want us to be able to help you properly, send your latest save file, not a screenshot of the game.

Helpppp

Sep 28, 2020
is anyone else tired of seeing comments like this? i don't care why your not gonna play a game no need to comment about it just move on i don't go into games with a gay tag and tell people i'm not gonna play it because i'm not gay.
aughh...another "feeling" wise man ...i do appreciate wasting your time just to tell your point, so yeah (ack i just waste my time for this .... dude)

Reactions: HerrBalrog

Helpppp

Sep 28, 2020
if you like the genre, do not give too much weight to the NTR tag. as in many other games, it is not seen as an objective, but more as a mistake/possibility.
if you make the right choices (it's very intuitive) and play well, you will be the one to "steal" and not the other way around.

in any case, i don't want to start any discussion about NTR.
ah yes your the only one who know how to respectfully reply a comment i commend you for that :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes