3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
Am I missing something or is this right?

Thread Updated: 2020-09-28
Release Date: 2020-09-24

I remember seeing this game way back when, new developer it seems so this is fanmade? Is the new developer serious or is he like Dark Silver and just milking a popular project? No updates in over 4 months?

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017

I remember seeing this game way back when, new developer it seems so this is fanmade? Is the new developer serious or is he like Dark Silver and just milking a popular project? No updates in over 4 months?
To summarise the last few pages of the thread:
- Been difficult to finish the latest version (0.06)
- 0.06 should be out this week

Oct 8, 2019
So my dumbass did not see the NTR tag until it was too late and some douche walks on screen. My blood pressure simply can't handle the concept so I closed the game. That being said, can any of you fine people who played further confirm a grizzly end for said douche named Eric? Or do I need to just dream up a better ending?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018

yes he is a fan that wanted an ending to the game so as a hobby he deciced to make the game to give it an ending.
he is a new dev as far as i know bc dont know any other games he has done, so he is not expeiced at making a game.
he never promised monthly updates.
he has had some rw personal & family problems since starting the game.
he as far as i know is doing it all by himself the coding, images (which in my opion is real top level work), & story.

now a side note of my opion, no one is forced to donate to a game dev (to thos who do i thank u bc not everyone can afford to, especaliy right now) if they do its of there own free will. if ur not happy with dev stop donating. & i think u should only donate if u happy with the dev & can afford it.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
So my dumbass did not see the NTR tag until it was too late and some douche walks on screen. My blood pressure simply can't handle the concept so I closed the game. That being said, can any of you fine people who played further confirm a grizzly end for said douche named Eric? Or do I need to just dream up a better ending?
End for said NTR is coming in the .06 patch.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
best bb coming back, will be here i think this time until 2-3 of february (little help ,support of 10$ from me for this month)

dont like sissies, peepers, bad people, 3-4 of you go glamour, or scream here too, its ok, thank you, bye :cool:;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItkoSK

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
DGun23 Aleksey said some time ago that there will be 3 main options for the player to choose regarding Eric: friends, long war and short war. Update 06 was planned to give the player the option of choosing one of these three paths, meaning if you choose it you can get rid of Eric immediatly, at the cost of some content if you choose the long war. That's what HerrBalrog was referring to

Reactions: DGun23

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I was at day '126' and stuck. Nothing's happening except peeking. Can anyone help. This is my save.
First of all, do not let Max be punished. Use another save.
Well there is a lot left
Buy alcoholic candies. After receiving it ...
Do successful foot massages with one candy and two candies with Alice. (Use save / load)
Help Lisa and do Lisa's homework yourself. Lisa should show both her breasts twice when doing homework .
During the time you help her with homework , do successful foot massage with Alice twice in a row . Lisa will then request a foot massage.
After three successful foot massages with Lisa, she will ask about hand massage.
Wake up in the morning after Lisa (set the clock)
After two successful hand massages, Lisa will talk about Kissing lessons .
Ask Alice, Ann and then Kira for help, respectively.
Start the kissing lesson with Kira.
Then ask Lisa to teach her. And ...
Try to Complete the opportunities of "Blog", "Christina" and "Favorite Aunt"
Ask if you have a problem again, we will help you.

Last edited:

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
DGun23 Aleksey said some time ago that there will be 3 main options for the player to choose regarding Eric: friends, long war and short war. Update 06 was planned to give the player the option of choosing one of these three paths, meaning if you choose it you can get rid of Eric immediatly, at the cost of some content if you choose the long war. That's what HerrBalrog was referring to
the type of relationship with eric starts when MC meets eric at home?

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
abczzz Yes, but you'll still be able to change it, if you choose it in update 06.
Again, this was what Aleksey said some time ago for what was planned for this update. I don't know if he was able to implement it, he was having trouble coding Eric's influence in this update. We'll have to wait and see.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes